BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

:lol: Just saw the sig... But I have to say, Isn't the guy supposed to be dead? I don't see how he could be eating it if he wasn't dead.

On topic: Mekal, how many people need to send in Pm's before the night post?

Come on people, get those PM's in!

look at the sushi that he's eating. it's a ghost!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for ST. I'm Sarge and used Simmon's spy ablility on her.

Star tiger is Doc

Thank you Rain.

I was referring to my previous (long) post, where I concluded that Izzy is not an AI and wants us (goodies) to lynch ST.

"3. She was not an AI and wanted to kill ST. (smart, mean)"

mhmmmm....no. we all know izzy is bad, blade gave her up on accident. now by you defending her i know you are too.

hey rain, could you use your other kill ability and off either izzy or twin?

GUYS I'M NOT AN AI. IMPERVIOUS, STOP TELLING THEM TO KILL ME.

Okay, here's how I see things right now. Apparently ST isn't an AI. I'm not an AI (I swear. Guys, I don't know what Blade was playing at, but I'm not an AI. RainThinker, spy on me tonight. Vouch for me. You'll see I'm not an AI. Whoever else has any roles that would let them see what I'm doing. LOOK AT ME. You've lynched me dumbly once, you've lynched Neptune because of a joke. You guys aren't very good lynchers. (Myself included on the Neptune part..). But now instead of just trying to lynch, you're trying to have the killing roles kill me, while they should be busy killing the real AIs.

At this point, I'm confused. Very confused. So I don't have a possible AI list. However, I think Rainkthinker and Star Tiger might both be AIs. Just tryin' to save each other..

Okay, here's how I see things right now. Apparently ST isn't an AI. I'm not an AI (I swear. Guys, I don't know what Blade was playing at, but I'm not an AI. RainThinker, spy on me tonight. Vouch for me. You'll see I'm not an AI. Whoever else has any roles that would let them see what I'm doing. LOOK AT ME. You've lynched me dumbly once, you've lynched Neptune because of a joke. You guys aren't very good lynchers. (Myself included on the Neptune part..). But now instead of just trying to lynch, you're trying to have the killing roles kill me, while they should be busy killing the real AIs.

At this point, I'm confused. Very confused. So I don't have a possible AI list. However, I think Rainkthinker and Star Tiger might both be AIs. Just tryin' to save each other..

Quit lying..... <_<

edit: and you don't have an AI list because you don't want to give your team up. Rain don't waste your ability to spy on an AI. trust me guys. like i've said before, i'm one of the only ones who can actually slow the ai down from using your abilities against you.

Edited by Impervious

Quit lying..... <_<

edit: and you don't have an AI list because you don't want to give your team up. Rain don't waste your ability to spy on an AI. trust me guys. like i've said before, i'm one of the only ones who can actually slow the ai down from using your abilities against you.

Quit manipulating! I don't know whether you're an AI or not, but I'm not! Why can't you guys see that?!

it's okay. I forgive you. :blush:

mekal, get the big post ready! :D

Quit manipulating! I don't know whether you're an AI or not, but I'm not! Why can't you guys see that?!

Oh now you don't know? First you're dead set, then you don't know trying to make you seem slightly innocent...nice try.

I find it very suspicious that Impervious has found new enemies. For 20 pages now, he's been telling us that he's sure ST is the baddie when ST had been screaming that Impervious was the baddie. Now that ST has a potential witness from Rain, Impervious suddenly changes his tactics and attacks anyone who posts an accusation towards him (or even slightly towards him like mine).

I don't know alot about this game yet, but in my opinion, the AI is probably either the the one screaming "ITS THEM! ITS THEM!".....or the one completely quiet, laughing on the side.

I find it very suspicious that Impervious has found new enemies. For 20 pages now, he's been telling us that he's sure ST is the baddie when ST had been screaming that Impervious was the baddie. Now that ST has a potential witness from Rain, Impervious suddenly changes his tactics and attacks anyone who posts an accusation towards him (or even slightly towards him like mine).

I don't know alot about this game yet, but in my opinion, the AI is probably either the the one screaming "ITS THEM! ITS THEM!".....or the one completely quiet, laughing on the side.

if you saw how i played simpsons mafia i was on the good team then too and this is how I play. Rain vouching for Star and giving up his role to do so is what changed my mind off St and then what you said

"2. Izzy wants us to kill you (which you would agreed with)
led me to you as well.

if you saw how i played simpsons mafia i was on the good team then too and this is how I play. Rain vouching for Star and giving up his role to do so is what changed my mind off St and then what you said led me to you as well.

Yeah, well, whoever's right, it's too late now. The night post is happening. I guess get ready to lynch some folk :P

Yeah, well, whoever's right, it's too late now. The night post is happening. I guess get ready to lynch some folk :P

*gets out a pitchfork* let the lynching begin! well after mekal's post comes in.

Okay, I've been re-re-reading through the thread, and I'm pretty convinced Star_Tiger and Rainthinker are baddies! Think about it. ST's pretty much been accused this entire time. RT's probably a baddie with her, and since she's pretty sure the spy person has died, she's just vouching for ST because she knows no one can say anything about it.

That leaves a third person..

Double or nothing

**Trivia Question**

Miscellaneous

1) What is the most disgusting creature on earth according to church?

2) After cabooses blood is sucked out, what can't he feel?

3) what is the name of the man that caboose shoots after he unties him?

Only 3 people may guess these, and if you get it right then you get twice as many points...

1. The Alien? --i've been through all the episodes can figure it out

2. his torso

3. jones

Okay, I've been re-re-reading through the thread, and I'm pretty convinced Star_Tiger and Rainthinker are baddies! Think about it. ST's pretty much been accused this entire time. RT's probably a baddie with her, and since she's pretty sure the spy person has died, she's just vouching for ST because she knows no one can say anything about it.

That leaves a third person..

oh please, SomeGuy was defending her too. quit trying to get out of your own mess

Night 3:

Dear Chairman…

The military presence is not required here, but rather let it clean itself up… As of now the “troops” are attacking their enemy while the enemy is attacking

the “troops”. Give me 2 more days before any hasty decisions…

Okay Junior… First off... last time, you didn’t need to drink 2 gallons… so lets go a little easier on this victim… You see Izzy over there? Well he is your tar… JUNIOR!!!!! Why can’t he slow down… he is doi;ng this way to quickly…

In the Spirit world…

Hey chicka bum bum…

In the middle of the canyon…

Star_Tiger was running over to her base when a sniper shot came less than 2 inches from her face. The next shot chipped her visor…

CAMPER!!!

It’s a legitimate strategy!!!!

The next shot went through her skull.

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond - Killed by Tex

6.Dms172 - Killed by A.I.

7.SomeGuy