BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k. Think about this...

If I had been on these last couple days, would I have not posted anything? Maybe I just didn't have anything to say because I'm an A.1 and, as TwinPop says, am just hiding under the radar? Or maybe I'm just really dumb and forgot to look outside of my cave? or have I been PMing with crayons-rifles? Have I been on vacation in Texas, or Wyoming? It's all up in the air for you all. ^_^

Just as a defense for not being here, though, I totally thought we were starting this later... sorry....

Just because of how amusing that response was I'm letting you slide this round.... :lol:

I'm confused. Why do I need a replacement?

Glad you are back! (although it would have been nice of you came on earlier... ;) )

Nice timing, Neptune! Right before the big night post :D

Mekal, for future reference, can there be a rule stating if you miss your vote that you are replaced for inactivity or something? Inactive people really do get annoying after a while... <_<

Glad you are back! (although it would have been nice of you came on earlier... ;) )

Nice timing, Neptune! Right before the big night post :D

Mekal, for future reference, can there be a rule stating if you miss your vote that you are replaced for inactivity or something? Inactive people really do get annoying after a while... <_<

so do overly active ones :P

I suck at looking innocent when I'm actually innocent, but I can lie pretty well. :P

So if you seem innocent, we'll guess you're a baddie...

And if you seem baddie-ish, we'll guess you're not a baddie...

Unless that's part of your baddie scheme to seem baddie-ish so everyone will think you're innocent...

Mafia is COMPLICATED. :wacko:

Unless that's part of your baddie scheme to seem baddie-ish so everyone will think you're innocent...

Yay, you're confused. Mission accomplished. :D

so do overly active ones :P

*glaes daggers at Impervious* I know that you secretly luv my random, pointless comments... ;)

I suck at looking innocent when I'm actually innocent, but I can lie pretty well. :P

:lol: , the joy of mafia: paranoidness :D And as for Izzy...I can see right through you! :o (literally...*looks at Izzy's name in grey in the roster* ;) )

Wow, is it night right now? :P Too many mafias...getting very confused...*bangs head against desk*

Sorry Mekal, I don't think I'm open to be a replacement...I'm kinda busy right now, I just got the JBM roles straightened out, and I'm doing another tester run (the last one was pretty unlucky, the independant won way too early), so I won't have the time. I'd be happy to watch and throw popcorn at inactives though :D

<(^-^)>

I'm a blue. (or am I?)

The fact that you edited that post w/o stating why you edited it worries me :\

I feel ya :P I dunno what Neptune's playing at, but to tell y'all the truth, I don't really care :P I could say I'm red right now, and see others debate about it, or I could simply ignore everything :D Somehow Neptune's move reminds me of Vizzini in Princess Bride...any girly movie watchers here? ;)

Neptune's kind of scaring me..

Have you seen his personal photo??? :o The cat is so very terrifying... :P

Hope y'all all sent in your Night PM's (if you can), so Mekal can write the night post as soon as he comes back! :D