BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

I will vote for Izzy because I know that most of the people that are voting for him are usually right about people.

I'm a girl. >_>

Guys, I swear I'm not an A.I. I don't know how to say this without getting targeted by the A.I., but if I don't say it, you lose me anyway. Let's just say you need me? You do, really.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, looks like I was able to get on just in time! :o

ST I can truthfully say I am not an A.I.

To prove this my character will make a move tonight, and this move will not be an attack. B))

I will vote for Izzy because I know that most of the people that are voting for him are usually right about people.

Edit: See below in red :P

Rainthinker, you saying that your character will not attack but make a move doesn't really help :P The chances of someone not getting attacked but saved or something are very high. So, you could be pretending to be the character although you are secretly an AI. Also, AI people can also manipulate, meaning that an AI doesn't necessarily kill every night. This is all saying you are telling the truth, too.

btw, Izzy is a she And don't count on us being right about her...

Which also brings up another topic. Izzy, looks like you are on the hot seat right now. At the moment, I don't have any solid evidence that you are an AI, just some gut feeling and guessing (which is per usual on Day 1 votes, as Limey said <_< ). I would like to hear your defense please :D

Okay, sorry that it toke so long for me to get back... Normally i wait 2 days so that people can get on, but i am going to have to try to replace those poeple besides RainTHinker...

I am writing the day post now... It will be up by tonight... you can still change your vote until 8:00...

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker- voting for Izzy

2.Peace*Out - Voting for ST

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond - voting for Izzy

6.Dms172 - voting for Blade

7.SomeGuy - Voting for Reaymond

8.TwinPop - Votes for Neptune

9. A. Person - Voting for Izzy

10. Izzy - Neptune

11. ST - Neptune

12.Blade

13.Limeliam voting for Izzy

14. Neptune

Saw something, now thinking that Izzy is innocent :P Don't have anything against Neptune, but I just hope I'm right about Izzy, which I still don't know about :( :( :( Plus, Neptune hasn't contributed since the start of the game, which really bugs me :P

Edited by star_tiger

Which also brings up another topic. Izzy, looks like you are on the hot seat right now. At the moment, I don't have any solid evidence that you are an AI, just some gut feeling and guessing (which is per usual on Day 1 votes, as Limey said <_< ). I would like to hear your defense please :D

You, or any one else, have no solid evidence that I'm an A.I., because I'm not. I don't really have a defense, as I don't know how defenses usually go.

But honestly, if I were an A.I., I would have probably said "no contest, just lynch me already" but this point. But I'm not, and you guys need me, so don't lynch me.

You, or any one else, have no solid evidence that I'm an A.I., because I'm not. I don't really have a defense, as I don't know how defenses usually go.

But honestly, if I were an A.I., I would have probably said "no contest, just lynch me already" but this point. But I'm not, and you guys need me, so don't lynch me.

*bangs head against desk* Was re-re-re-re-reading the thingies, and realized that I read it wrong originally *bangs head against desk once more* And I haven't seen a baddie who gave up unless he has already been revealed as a baddie in the day/night post, so I don't think your defense is good (again...sorry). So, Mekal, ignore my previous switch vote post (too lazy to re-post list).

Grah, I was hopeful the entire time I was in the shower.

Okay, let me put it to you this way. By this point, who do you think is more of a baddie? Me (and I will deny this even if every single person votes for me) or Neptune, who has not made a single defense, and is probably trying to quietly slip under the radar at this point?

Honestly, by now I don't think anyone besides the A.I.'s have a clue who the bad guys are. I'm not convinced Neptune is a bad guy, but s/he (sorry, can't be bothered to check) hasn't been posting whatsoever. I think it's more important to accidentally lynch a somewhat unimportant person and have a chance of killing a baddie than lynching someone completely innocent (ie, me) who has a role that's pretty important to all the good guys.

Grah, I was hopeful the entire time I was in the shower.

Okay, let me put it to you this way. By this point, who do you think is more of a baddie? Me (and I will deny this even if every single person votes for me) or Neptune, who has not made a single defense, and is probably trying to quietly slip under the radar at this point?

Honestly, by now I don't think anyone besides the A.I.'s have a clue who the bad guys are. I'm not convinced Neptune is a bad guy, but s/he (sorry, can't be bothered to check) hasn't been posting whatsoever. I think it's more important to accidentally lynch a somewhat unimportant person and have a chance of killing a baddie than lynching someone completely innocent (ie, me) who has a role that's pretty important to all the good guys.

1) I haven't seen Neptune on any of the forums, so I think him being deprived from the computer is a real excuse :P

2) Mekal will probably be switching Neptune with a back-up if he remains inactive...

3) So far, all you have said is "I'm innocent, I'm important, don't lynch me", which is pretty much what all baddies would say in this situation. Don't get me wrong, I really don't know if you are one or not, but it's just guess and gut feeling.

Should I throw in some probability then? What are the chances that during my very first game of Mafia, I'm a baddie, and I also happen to be lynched the very first day? How often do you guys actually lynch the right person on the first day?

And not to criticize your gut or anything, but don't listen to it?

Btw, I'm still not totally convinced you're innocent. This'll most likely definitely get me killed, but I can see what you're doing now definitely being something I would do as a baddie. Act completely confused, change my vote a few times, get someone to admit they are important. Either I've fallen into your trap and the A.I.s are killing too birds with one stone (finding out someone important, getting them lynched, and still being able to kill someone else afterwards), or I'm completely wrong. I'm hoping I'm completely wrong, 'cos otherwise I'm definitely going to kick myself. If I'm right, I predict the game will go something like this: I get lynched, everyone finds out my role (I think?), and the A.I.'s get to kill someone else, no problem for them. Or, I miraculously do not get lynched, the A.I.'s (and quite possibly the spy) do the thing where they find out who I am, and I die the next day/night. Either way, I die soon. <_<

Also, Mekal, if I die, and we need a replacement for Neptune, can I be it? :D?

Dear Director…

I would like to correct you on one thing with your statement. You were NOT told to do whatever you want, but rather to do what you want with consequences in mind. I am your consequences. It is the Spirit of the law, and not the words. I want a FULL report of your recovery agent’s success by tomorrow morning…

“GO random number generator!” said SomeGuy

“Whatever! Neptune hasn’t been here in forever!!! I think he’s plotting something” said Twin Pop

“Maybe he’s scheming?”

“No, scheming has a different gut feeling… he is defiantly plotting…”

“Oh really? Well I think that Star Tiger has been TOO active… like she always needs to have an alibi…” said Izzy

“What are you talking about when you are over there trying to play cool and get the vote over to me!!! Baddie alert!!! Baddie Alert!!!” shouted Star Tiger

A massive uproar of different votes filled the canyon. But it seemed that the majority had settled on Izzy

“Get him!” yelled someone in the back.

Someone came up to his back and hit him

Slumping to the ground came the words…

“I love you Sheila!!!”

Roster:

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy[Caboose]

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

Edited by Mekal

OH NO! :( Sorry, Izzy! As I said, it was a random guess :( I'm very sad that the first day lynching went bad...

Sent in my PM. At least I got some ideas of who are baddies now... :)

Here's hoping they're right ;) And I hate taking part in the day 1 lynching. I honestly prefer if you can just leave a vote blank.

I guess it was an informative experience though.

Here's hoping they're right ;) And I hate taking part in the day 1 lynching. I honestly prefer if you can just leave a vote blank.

Day 1's are always hard, but that's part of mafia :P Hope everyone sends in their PM's soon... <_<

I agree,...

I'm still suspicious of neptune though.....

I'm still suspicious of neptune though.....

Me too, but I still have to find some solid proof. Don't want another Izzy-incident to happen... :( I hope Mekal can find someone (maybe Izzy?) to replace him. He hasn't said a single word, and it's starting to bug me (especially since I can't deduce his role well if he's not even on :P ).

Welp, maybe one of the Freelancers with a kill will take him out, and just solve the whole thing themselves.

Hmm...I really don't know what kind of role Neptune has, and to tell you the truth, I have the same amount of suspicions on him as everyone else :P So, it's either going to be 1)goodie killing role take him out tonight OR 2)wait till Mekal replace him with a more chattier person, hope that we could get an idea of Neptune's role then. I really don't know what to do though :(

There is a lot at stake here, especially considering the possibility that Neptune may just be inactive and not an AI which would suck if we killed him. Seeing as how now we only have Wyoming and Tex as our killing roles.

Sarge: be conscientious of when you use your ability since you can only do it twice. Personally i think it should be used when we figure out who the AI are.

Church: We're gonna need clues once you start revealing who the AI are. I miss investigating roles *sniff* *sniff*