BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

Mekal

Wow, watching the tv show helps a lot <_< Too bad I didn't watch it...why was a guy named O'Mally in someone's head? :huh:

So, I'm guessing the chiropactor statement wasn't a hint, just some sort of inside joke in the show? And is the statement the message that Caboose can leave if his rifle was loaded with crayons? :P

Mekal, when Washington saves someone from an AI, does he just pick someone hoping that that person is the target of an AI?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each of the AI had a name, along with their call sign. For instance, Gamma was Gary, and Omega is O'Malley.

According to the bomb, Andy, the aliens eat their wounded, and according to Caboose, so do chiropractors :P

Edited by SomeGuy

Each of the AI had a name, along with their call sign. For instance, Gamma was Gary, and Omega is O'Malley.

According to the bomb, Andy, the aliens eat their wounded, and according to Caboose, so do chiropractors :P

oh, ok!

Another stupid question: in the character page, I didn't see that the AI have BTSC, meaning that couldn't they kill each other off? :P That would be very funny indeedy... :D

oh, ok!

Another stupid question: in the character page, I didn't see that the AI have BTSC, meaning that couldn't they kill each other off? :P That would be very funny indeedy... :D

Hehe :lol: It happened once in the actual show (kinda). Epsilion (Wyoming's AI) commited suicide after going crazy. But he got a new one that wasn't so phycho.

Not so much, actually. Epsilon isn't gone. If you haven't seen the end of Reconstruction then I won't go on from there, but suicide is hard to do as an A.I. ;)

Also, Washington had Epsilon, and no longer has an AI.

On topic: I'm not sure if the AI's have BTSC. I imagine they do

Edited by SomeGuy

I come on 3 hours later and nothing? Come on guys, stop quoting and start voting! I'm not getting any younger! Or older...seeing as I'm a ghost :huh:

<(^-^)>

:lol: Sorry, I guess people just sleep a lot ;)

So, repeating my question, does AI have BTSC? This will affect my voting...which also reminds me, WHY ISN'T ANYONE VOTING? :o It is day...right? :huh:

:lol: Sorry, I guess people just sleep a lot ;)

So, repeating my question, does AI have BTSC? This will affect my voting...which also reminds me, WHY ISN'T ANYONE VOTING? :o It is day...right? :huh:

Ooookay. My random number generator says 4.

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4.Kat - Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy - Voting for Reaymond

8.TwinPop

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

Unfortunately, that's the now deceased Kat >.> So, we'll go with the next best thing.

Sorry Reay. I'll change this as soon as any evidence comes up.

Edited by SomeGuy

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond - Voting for Reaymond

6.Dms172

7.SomeGuy

8.TwinPop - Votes for Neptune

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I'm voting for people who haven't posted anything first. I think that AI's aren't concerned with sharing information so they won't be posting as much?

edit: Included Reaymond's vote

Edited by Twin Pop

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

9. A. Person

10. Izzy

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I actually agree with TwinPop on his logic.

LMAO @ SomeGuy for his "logic"

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

9. A. Person

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

My logic is actually the opposite of TwinPop's. :P I think since she's been posting a lot in the thread, it kind of seems like she's not really afraid of being targeted, which would make sense if she's an AI. Also, a lot of her questions have been A.I. related.

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

9. A. Person

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

My logic is actually the opposite of TwinPop's. :P I think since she's been posting a lot in the thread, it kind of seems like she's not really afraid of being targeted, which would make sense if she's an AI. Also, a lot of her questions have been A.I. related.

Oooo that's a good point....defense ST?

Well, what can I say? I'm just a chatty person :P The reason why I try to post a lot is because it makes mafias so much more fun! :D Plus, if say I was an AI (which I'm not <_< ), I can still be targeted by the red and blue team (ie. caboose, sarge). The reason why I ask a lot of AI-related questions is because I don't know much about them, and it will help if I knew things like if they have BTSC, or if they can kill each other. Oh, Mekal, if it is not too much trouble, can you say if they can kill each other? (wasn't in character description post) Also, why would I ask AI-related questions, repeat them just to make sure they get answered, if I was on AI? Wouldn't it make more sense to prevent the blue and red teams from knowing more about AI?

Izzy blaming me for things that to me, doesn't make any sense, kind of makes me suspect her. <_< My vote will most likely change, unless she continues to make suspicious posts. :P

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

9. A. Person

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST - Izzy

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

Edit: stupid grammar :P

Edited by star_tiger

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

9. A. Person - Voting for SomeGuy

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST - Izzy

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST - Izzy

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

O_o Is there something to back this up, or is this just a random vote?

Okay... So voting for me definitely makes me suspect you. :P Now it just kind of seems like, "Oh no, Izzy's on to me, if I vote for her, people might vote for her instead of me."

now i suspect one of you two lol....

edit: then again one could be on blue and one on red...hmmm

Edited by Impervious

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out - Voting for ST

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST - Izzy

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I personally think it's ST's turn to be bad (unless she had a bad role before and missed it), and her going against Izzy makes me suspicious. I think that Mekal would say, "Mwahhaha, It's ST's time, but anyways, most of it's a hunch. Sorry ST if im wrong, but there is something odd with Izzy and you going against each other....

Roster:

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out - Voting for ST

3.Impervious - Neptune

4. Kat- Killed by A.I.

5.reaymond -

6.Dms172

10. Izzy - Star_Tiger

11. ST - Izzy

12.Blade

13.Limeliam

14. Neptune

I personally think it's ST's turn to be bad (unless she had a bad role before and missed it), and her going against Izzy makes me suspicious. I think that Mekal would say, "Mwahhaha, It's ST's time, but anyways, most of it's a hunch. Sorry ST if im wrong, but there is something odd with Izzy and you going against each other....

That's a good point Peace. If Izzy and ST are both IA, and if IA's do have BTSC, then them voting for each other could be to throw us all off!

Well, what can I say? I'm just a chatty person :P The reason why I try to post a lot is because it makes mafias so much more fun! :D Plus, if say I was an AI (which I'm not <_< ), I can still be targeted by the red and blue team (ie. caboose, sarge). The reason why I ask a lot of AI-related questions is because I don't know much about them, and it will help if I knew things like if they have BTSC, or if they can kill each other. Oh, Mekal, if it is not too much trouble, can you say if they can kill each other? (wasn't in character description post) Also, why would I ask AI-related questions, repeat them just to make sure they get answered, if I was on AI? Wouldn't it make more sense to prevent the blue and red teams from knowing more about AI?

Izzy blaming me for things that to me, doesn't make any sense, kind of makes me suspect her. <_< My vote will most likely change, unless she continues to make suspicious posts. :P

You question why I am going against Izzy? As I explained before, her reasoning seems a little suspicious to me. 1) If I was an AI, would I seriously ask questions about them and makes sure the questions are answered? Don't you find it very, very strange if I was trying to reveal more about my team? I wouldn't try so hard to obtain info about them here in the forum where everyone can see it unless I'm not an AI and is trying to not lynch an innocent in Day 1 votes (which happens quite often). 2) As for Izzy's second reason for me being active, if I was an AI, I would try to post as little as I can so the goodies wouldn't suspect me, and I would be worried about lynching and people like caboose and sarge who is able to kill me. This means that I'm an innocent, and either Izzy is paranoid or she's an AI trying to put blame on an innocent. I really don't know if Izzy is just being paranoid, which is why I'm not trying to get other people to vote for her and why I said that I will most likely change my vote for her.

You question why I am going against Izzy? As I explained before, her reasoning seems a little suspicious to me. 1) If I was an AI, would I seriously ask questions about them and makes sure the questions are answered? Don't you find it very, very strange if I was trying to reveal more about my team? I wouldn't try so hard to obtain info about them here in the forum where everyone can see it unless I'm not an AI and is trying to not lynch an innocent in Day 1 votes (which happens quite often). 2) As for Izzy's second reason for me being active, if I was an AI, I would try to post as little as I can so the goodies wouldn't suspect me, and I would be worried about lynching and people like caboose and sarge who is able to kill me. This means that I'm an innocent, and either Izzy is paranoid or she's an AI trying to put blame on an innocent. I really don't know if Izzy is just being paranoid, which is why I'm not trying to get other people to vote for her and why I said that I will most likely change my vote for her.

i think this is the hardest part about day 1. Trying to figure out who is who. Personally i think Red and Blue both need to work together to take out the AI then we can finish each other off :-P

I'm not paranoid. I know what I consider suspicious behavior, and this fits what I was thinking of earlier. As someone else said, this place is filled with smart people. I consider you one of those. I don't think it would be anything special if you attempted to use some reverse psychology.