BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball in a Hole

rookie1ja

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it!!!!!!!!! Drink lots of liquids and wait for teh urge to go number 1....Pee in teh Hole For teh ball to come out... but then it would be yellow... ewwwwwwwwww....

Or just call the local plumber to get the ball out easy XP...

well logic would say 2 things...the easiest being pour watter down the pipe [table tennis balls float] the other would require more work and a hose and a knife...take the hose and cut it to create a suckable surface the size of the table tennis ball stick it down the hole and suck pulling the hose as you can until the ball comes out

I think you all are a bunch of idiots! Just fill the pipe with water and the ball will float to the top because its a ping pong ball and they have air in them which causes it to float! You're welcome.

Pour boiling water into the pipe, ball will rise to the top, undamaged, unless the soil under it was very loose or something, and the pipe couldn't be filled up fast enough *shrug* my guess

There are few places that have a pipe simply sitting in the ground for no reason, meaning pouring water into this pipe is probably a bad idea.

using the double sided take on a stick is the most reasonable method

How about this.

Having a stick with a Glue at the other end. Put the stick into the hole and let it remain for a couple of minutes and then take the stick off. Ball should come out along with the stick.