BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Sign in to follow this  
rookie1ja

Ball in a Hole

Fill the pipe with wate and the ball will float to the top. The pipe has a solid bottom.

If you put enough water the ball would come out. Or you could just grab it with your teeth when it reaches the top.

how's about getting a garden hose and filling the pipe up with water??? or if you are in the house...get a cup and keep pouring water into the hole

FILL THE PIPE WITH WATER, BEING A HOLLOW BALL(TENNIS BALL OR PING PONG), IT WILL FLOAT TO THE TOP ALLOWING YOU TO PICK IT UP.

Pour water into the hole until the ball is forced to the top by floating. Glad nobody posted this answer yet... =)

Ok,if sucking it out with a slightly oversized straw,say a long enough piece of hosepipe isn't all that popular,then,why not just put a bit of Pre-Stick on a stick,push it down on the ball,and ...Voila.

use a straw and create suction that would hold the ball to the end thus pulling it out. fa la la la la

well ive done this one in school

if u think about it a pingpong ball floats

so if i fill the pipe or whatever you would like to call it with water then it will float to the top and you can easily get it out without causing it any damage (exept from a bit of damp which might affect its play a slight bit)

thank you for thiss one as it racked my brains a little

This one seems too easy to me. Just pour water into the hole until the ping pong ball floats out of the hole.

Fill the hole with water. If I didn't have any water, I would urinate in it but let you get the ball out.