BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball in a Hole

rookie1ja

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will solve it easy. Just poor in Water if you have enuf of water to fill in the pipe. If water is not available, blow in to the hole as hard as you can and catch the ball when it comes out the hole-if you have pingpong ball in a cylinder that is just a bit bigger than the pingpong ball, blowing wind will make the wind go around the ball's behind and push it up.

put chewing gum on a stick and pull it out slowly!

it worked 4 me when i had 50c change from a vending machine,

it got stuck and my fingers couldnt fit so i got astick and gum off the floor!!

Um, why don't you just fill the pipe up with water? It's a ping pong ball, it will float to the top. heh. THese things always have easy answers, you just have to think outside the box.

I thought the urinate idea was from someone on Braingle... But maybe not. Sucking it out won't be hard. And us non-americans know what a foot is, believe us. You guys can't stop talking about them.

I suggest filling the pipe with water until the plastic ping-pong ball floats to the top. If that constitutes damage, then I suggest lowering en elongated egg beater but with only two thin wires so they will slide past the ball to the bottom and then pull the ball to the top.