BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball in a Hole

rookie1ja

heehee

in order to pee enough to fill that tube up, you'd have to drink something in between pees, right?

then wouldnt it just be easier to fill the tube up with that liquid to begin with and cut out the "middleman"?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heehee

in order to pee enough to fill that tube up, you'd have to drink something in between pees, right?

then wouldnt it just be easier to fill the tube up with that liquid to begin with and cut out the "middleman"?

Well, we were assuming here, that there was no access to water, but that doesn't mean there are no other fluids. And if that's the case, you're completely right.

Unless again you're being held captive, and not sure when you will get something new to drink, in which case you better not fill the pipe with anything you might need to drink later

B.t.w.: I can think of a few fluids that might be used to fill the pipe, which I would never consider drinking. Why waste such resources, SUCH AS my pee

BoilingOil

Tell me you guys have thought about the possibily of filling the hole with water so the ball floats to the top?

I mean really?

I don't mean to sound like a smart arse or nothing it just seem obvious.

Of course i think the logical answer would be. If the pipe was enclosed on the bottom filling the pipe with water and the ping pong ball would most definatley float to the top..

since ping-pong balls float...and there is a space between the ball and the pipe, you can just simply fill the pipe with water and wait for the ball to float to the surface

umm... I may be blonde...but what I would do is bring a garden hose, and fill the tube with water, since the hole is bigger than the ball, the ball will float to the top. Once the tube is filled, the ball with just float right out. <shrugs>.

does everyone have to keep replying the same answer that we already know?

wow, we all know it's water, ok, leave it alone. I hate reading this over and over again.

hi frnds

i think solution is put some adhesiv on a stick .. put it in dat..wait till properly sticks..now it can be pulled out easily..

since nothin is givn whether pipe has ny rounds..