BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I´m an Electrical Engineer graduated in the National Institute of Telecommunications (INATEL/Brazil) and now I think I am one year away of getting my masters on Wireless Networks!

I intend to do a Ph.D., and I would like to go to the USA, but chances are minimal... So maybe I´m going to Germany, where you don´t have to pay to study!!! B))

Sheridan College - 4 year animation degree...(I don't have the slightest clue what these are called)

hmm....I'll probably go to an art Uni/College for a fine arts degree somewhere along the way ;)

First Community College in LA ( El Camino)

BFA Bachelors of Fine Arts at CSU long beach, CA

MFA Masters of Fine Arts from AAC Academy of Art in San Francisco.

Self Employed right now and in group shows. Will be on the cover of a mag in the near future.

But I really am unemployed due to my Multiple Sclerosis..yeah it sucks..

I was teaching college and private lessons though. Still do at times.

Sheridan College - 4 year animation degree...(I don't have the slightest clue what these are called)

hmm....I'll probably go to an art Uni/College for a fine arts degree somewhere along the way ;)

BFA or BA

I'm thinking of getting a Ph.D in mathematics and physics (probably particle physics...). Not sure yet which Uni. I want to go to. I'm planning along the lines of Cambridge/Oxford but pssh, chances of getting in suck.

what about MIT?

Hopefully UCLA or University of Washington with a major in marine biology :D

Isnt UCSB or UCSD better for that?

I have friends who have degrees in that and dont work in the field. If you do then make sure you get a

lot of work study while in univ.

The most worthless degree on the planet: a bachelor of fine arts in Art Therapy. ;) Oddly enough, I went on to become an accountant.
Perhaps you can paint computers

I applied for a job as a road sweeper and was asked about my level of education !!! I thought I could just pick things up as I went along???

on topic

Uni Bucks (west of London) CMISWSc and AMIWS as well as some boring economics and law.

*Googles* Yeah, throwing that on the list too. :D The architecture is sort of weird though, I prefer big castle-type places. :P
Try Oxford or Cambridge - your IQ goes up by n^ as soon as you visit :D

Or the Royal Holloway, Middlesex UK - Below

home-main-mid.jpg

I prefer places that are warm and sunny year round...*cough*...(throw that one on your list) ;P
Suits me better too - makes sense.

*Googles* Yeah, throwing that on the list too. :D The architecture is sort of weird though, I prefer big castle-type places. :P

If you don't mind rain then Manchester (UK) has some good architecture B))

EDIT: Added UK

Edited by UKJon

Try Oxford or Cambridge - your IQ goes up by n^ as soon as you visit :D

Or the Royal Holloway, Middlesex UK - Below

home-main-mid.jpg

Suits me better too - makes sense.

Yeah. :D

Pretty! Might try for Heidelburg too, just for the hell of it. My grandma keeps pressuring me to go to a German uni.. I don't think I can though; I know German to some extent, but it's pretty crappy.

If you don't mind rain then Manchester has some good architecture B))

I have a friend who's there now! I *think* he'll still be there when I'm old enough to, so it's a back-up. :)

I have a friend who's in Manchester, UK now! I *think* he'll still be there when I'm old enough to, so it's a back-up. :)

Let me know if you do come to Manchester as I'll still be here. Jobs can last a lot longer than university courses (though not yet in my exoperience!) as my wife has proved. My wife will not be changing jobs any time soon so I will definately be in Manchester.

All I know is that if you want a job after college avoid crappy degrees like Econ or be the best student in your Uni.

BA Econ. USC

Self employed.

Going back for masters in Biochemical Eng. (after a year of prerquisite courses at UCLA extension)

UCLA is awesome, gotta say.