BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat II

Izzy

All the pictures and captions are in this spoiler! :lol:

1. Andromeda

There is a valley surrounded by mountains. In that valley there is a tree that grows razor sharp serrated leaves that fly all over the valley. It’s impossible to go across that valley and stay alive. On one side stands a boy with a strange animal beside him, half dog, half badger. They are thinking how to go across.

2. Prince Marth

n1348292115_166400_9260.jpg

3. Unreality

a boy and a short bear-raccoon creature pondering an alpine valley (complete with two trees, a squirrel and a deer :P) with sticky leaves, mountains as a beautiful backdrop. Perhaps they are on an adventure hike or there is some hidden danger

4. Dms

n1348292115_166402_9709.jpg

5. GC

A river flowing downwards from the point which is the junction of three hills capped with snow, on the right bank is a X'mas tree without decorations and on the left bank is a Knight in armor without the joust(the long spear-like weapon, right?) riding on a brown colored sheep with dry leaves raining around the knight. Behind another X'mas tree on this side of the bank is an assassin, his gun levelled at the knight, protecting 3 gold biscuits.

6. A. Person

n1348292115_166403_9884.jpg

7. Jane

A brave knight carrying a sword rides his buffalo through the snow covered hills unaware that a menacing sasquatch hiding behind a nearby coniferous tree is about to shoot him. For an unknown reason, three giant pieces of popcorn lie on the ground beside the sasquatch.

8. Kat

n1348292115_166404_122.jpg

9. Mekal

I'm Dreaming of a white... Gun fight. The snowy background is filled with mountains and the knight on a horse is challenging the settler that is just in front of the tree... Three yellow flowers lay on the ground in front of them.

10. Brandonb

n1348292115_166395_8098.jpg

11. SarahJhane

Homer Simpson daydreams a romantic date of a knight and a granny on a rendezvous under a tree and flowery scene with two brutal black peanuts in a gun-duel.

12. Star tiger

n1348292115_166396_8327.jpg

13. Impervious

A round yellow man dreams of young knights courting old women. At the same time, shelled nuts stand off on roses in a thunderstorm. All is summed up with a hint of surrealism.

14. LIS

n1348292115_166397_8566.jpg

15. clozobozo

Knights on horseback charging at two old ladies drinking wine. There are peanuts and flowers on the ground as well as it raining purple, yellow and red fire. There is also a stunned smiley face above the flowers watching the scene

16. Izzy

n1348292115_166398_8779.jpg

17. Cherry Lane

"Look! Our knight in shining armor has come to save us from that devil-pirate who is lurking beyond the hedgerow," said one young lady to the other as they calmly sipped their wine.

18. Crazypainter

n1348292115_166399_9018.jpg

19. Octopuppy

If he flicks that ponytail one more time I'll poke his other eye out!

20. Woon

n1348292115_166401_9501.jpg

21. NM EJL

"My god that's a long pony tail... I'll measure it yet, even if it costs me the other eye. Nineth time is the charm right?"

So in conclusion we started with this:

There is a valley surrounded by mountains. In that valley there is a tree that grows razor sharp serrated leaves that fly all over the valley. It’s impossible to go across that valley and stay alive. On one side stands a boy with a strange animal beside him, half dog, half badger. They are thinking how to go across.

And ended up with this:

"My god that's a long pony tail... I'll measure it yet, even if it costs me the other eye. Nineth time is the charm right?"

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! That was so fun ^_^ Sign me up for drawing again, please :D

<(^-^)>

I prefer caption :D Drawing takes too much concentration for my wee little brain :P

Edit: thank-you so much for organizing this, PM-ing people, and putting all the pictures and captions together, Andromeda!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by star_tiger

I prefer caption :D Drawing takes too much concentration for my wee little brain :P

Edit: thank-you so much for organizing this, PM-ing people, and putting all the pictures and captions together, Andromeda!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you and I think that earns me the right to draw the first caption since I'm planing to help Izzy again of course if there's no one to oppose!

:P

But you did draw very well.

Ya, love to join series 3