BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat II

Izzy

Wait, so who's turn it is? o.O

<(^-^)>

*points to above* UR has to re-post his caption for dms, who will then draw a picture, and then the rest will go as the roster says :D

Edit: oh no! this is a new page. don't look at above, look at previous page :P

Edited by star_tiger

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering the abusive posts by andromeda and her assaultive PM, I'll make another caption, but I definitely won't be playing this game again :( I honestly thought that the goal was to describe the picture. Thanks for making me feel welcome to this game :rolleyes:

for DMS's eyes only:

a boy and a short bear-raccoon creature pondering an alpine valley (complete with two trees, a squirrel and a deer :P) with sticky leaves, mountains as a beautiful backdrop. Perhaps they are on an adventure hike or there is some hidden danger

edit - typo

Edited by unreality

considering the abusive posts by andromeda and her assaultive PM, I'll make another caption, but I definitely won't be playing this game again :( I honestly thought that the goal was to describe the picture. Thanks for making me feel welcome to this game :rolleyes:

for DMS's eyes only:

a boy and a short bear-raccoon creature pondering an alpine valley (complete with two trees, a squirrel and a deer :P) with sticky leaves, mountains as a beautiful backdrop. Perhaps they are on an adventure hike or there is some hidden danger

edit - typo

Now that was absolutely beautiful... well done :D

[spoiler=A.Person only! I repeat A.Person only :P ]

A river flowing downwards from the point which is the junction of three hills capped with snow, on the right bank is a X'mas tree without decorations and on the left bank is a Knight in armor without the joust(the long spear-like weapon, right?) riding on a brown colored sheep with dry leaves raining around the knight. Behind another X'mas tree on this side of the bank is an assassin, his gun levelled at the knight, protecting 3 gold biscuits.

There that's only 4 lines and a word. Over to you AP. :D

EDIT:Typo

[spoiler=A.Person only! I repeat A.Person only :P ]

A river flowing downwards from the point which is the junction of three hills capped with snow, on the right bank is a X'mas tree without decorations and on the left bank is a Knight in armor without the joust(the long spear-like weapon, right?) riding on a brown colored sheep with dry leaves raining around the knight. Behind another X'mas tree on this side of the bank is an assassin, his gun levelled at the knight, protecting 3 gold biscuits.

There that's only 4 lines and a word. Over to you AP. :D

EDIT:Typo

Hahaha... It's cool! :D

A brave knight carrying a sword rides his buffalo through the snow covered hills unaware that a menacing sasquatch hiding behind a nearby coniferous tree is about to shoot him. For an unknown reason, three giant pieces of popcorn lie on the ground beside the sasquatch.

:D

A brave knight carrying a sword rides his buffalo through the snow covered hills unaware that a menacing sasquatch hiding behind a nearby coniferous tree is about to shoot him. For an unknown reason, three giant pieces of popcorn lie on the ground beside the sasquatch.

OMG! The best caption ever! :lol: Jane you are brilliant! ;)

Kat will draw this caption. She and Mekal switched places so Kat's drawing will be for Mekal and after that the list continues as planed! :)

So now I'm supposed to draw it? That's what Andromeda said...:unsure: Why can't Mekal draw it? (not that I'm complaining...I like drawing)

<(^-^)>

Edit: Sorry, missed that post, I'll start drawing

Edited by Kathleen

This is where we are at the moment!

Andromeda

2. Prince Marth

3. Unreality

4. Dms

5. GC

6. A. Person

7. Jane

8. Kat

9. Mekal

10. Brandonb

11. SarahJane

12. Star_tiger

13. Impervious

14. Itachi

15. clozobozo

16. Izzy

17. Puzzlegirl

18. Crazypainter

19. Octopuppy

20. LIS

I'll be PM-ing everyone when it's their turn! :)

Edited by andromeda

Erm...excuse me if this takes a while, anyone who's read that caption knows that that isn't easy to draw...:unsure:

<(^-^)>

I'm starting to ge really worried... :P I shall blame Andromeda for having too much creativity ;)

Can't wait to see your drawing, Kat! (which will be in a long time... :( )

OMG! The best caption ever! :lol: Jane you are brilliant! ;)

Thanks! This game is so funny. :D I think I like caption writing more than drawing now. Drawing was fun too though.

DMS what were the 3 golden bars supposed to be? and GC how did you see them as biscuits?!

:D:P