BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat II

Izzy

Yeah... because Unreality is next and he has a vivid imagination! :lol:

And Fox you can ask him what is taking him so long and tell him that it doesn't matter if it's not exactly what I wrote and don't forget to tell him NOT to write any words on the pic! ;)

Er...I just said that he should hurry it up...the game is being held up...and he said that the caption he had was crazy...:wacko:

<(^-^)>

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't complain to me, I haven't seen it! :unsure: Just quoting PM...

<(^-^)>

I dunno whether to believe Andromeda or not...she tends to be very creative ;)

I hope PM sends in his pic soon...all this anxiety is giving me nightmares :o

Edited by star_tiger

I dunno whether to believe Andromeda or not...she tends to be very creative ;)

I hope PM sends in his pic soon...all this anxiety is giving me nightmares :o

But you aren't sleeping? :blink: Unless you're SLEEP BRAINDENNING :o It's becoming a common ailment...

<(^-^)>

But you aren't sleeping? :blink: Unless you're SLEEP BRAINDENNING :o It's becoming a common ailment...

<(^-^)>

Very, very, very true! :D My hands automatically go onto BD at 3 in the morning ;) So that's where the cookies went... *pictures self eating cookies while surfing BD at 3 in the morning*

Edited by star_tiger

Sorry for how long this took. I got busy with work stuff and got unexpectedly busier than usual. But here it is. It looks pretty bad in my opinion. I started out making it too complicated then started over and went with simple but but looks kinda crappy...But oh well. (Some of the picture's light because I didn't darken in some of my pencil marks so you may need to look at an angle to see some of it)

If I understand right, UR is suppose to be after me so:

img005.jpg
Edited by Prince_Marth85

my turn :P

The background is a mountain pass [all mountains triangularish with wiggly lines to indicate snow line] - 3 mountains on the left (higher, medium-height touching the snowline of the highest, then the shortest on the rightmost side but still partway shadowed by the others) and 3 mountains on the right (higher on the right, lower on the left, with a smaller one poking out between the two) and flat ground between the two sets of mountains. In front of the mountains are two trees, one tree in front of each mountain trio: the left tree is considerably closer to the foreground, the right tree is much closer to the end of the mountains behind it. There is no sun nor clouds nor birds in the sky, but there are tufts of grass on the ground: 2 on the left side of the leftmost tree (one closer to the tree and closer to the foreground, one a bit to the left and a bit back) and 3 more tufts by the rightmost tree forming a triangle: one tuft at the base of the tree on the foreground side, the other one a bit straight out in the line of the tree, the third forming a right triangle with the other 2. Between the trees are some scattered leaves, a squirrel with a leaf on his back, and, more in the background between the two sets of mountains, a person on the left (hand to chin) and person on the right (short bear/raccoon type creature, bipedal, darkly shaded). Off to the right is a deer (staring right) with two leaves on its flank

we were supposed to describe it, right? If we were just supposed to give a caption on what it's supposed to represent, maybe the spirit of Thanksgiving, or the great outdoors, or something?

hope that will suffice :P

my turn :P

The background is a mountain pass [all mountains triangularish with wiggly lines to indicate snow line] - 3 mountains on the left (higher, medium-height touching the snowline of the highest, then the shortest on the rightmost side but still partway shadowed by the others) and 3 mountains on the right (higher on the right, lower on the left, with a smaller one poking out between the two) and flat ground between the two sets of mountains. In front of the mountains are two trees, one tree in front of each mountain trio: the left tree is considerably closer to the foreground, the right tree is much closer to the end of the mountains behind it. There is no sun nor clouds nor birds in the sky, but there are tufts of grass on the ground: 2 on the left side of the leftmost tree (one closer to the tree and closer to the foreground, one a bit to the left and a bit back) and 3 more tufts by the rightmost tree forming a triangle: one tuft at the base of the tree on the foreground side, the other one a bit straight out in the line of the tree, the third forming a right triangle with the other 2. Between the trees are some scattered leaves, a squirrel with a leaf on his back, and, more in the background between the two sets of mountains, a person on the left (hand to chin) and person on the right (short bear/raccoon type creature, bipedal, darkly shaded). Off to the right is a deer (staring right) with two leaves on its flank

we were supposed to describe it, right? If we were just supposed to give a caption on what it's supposed to represent, maybe the spirit of Thanksgiving, or the great outdoors, or something?

hope that will suffice :P

You're suppose to give the picture a caption not describe the picture...And the next person draws a picture based on your caption.

A caption is just another way of describing the picture ;D I couldn't find tangible obvious meaning from the picture, and making up a purpose behind the picture is too risky, so I descibed the artistic qualities instead :) Is that not allowed? Does it have to be a newspaper-esque description-caption?

Well...the thing is...The game is suppose to be similar to telephone. The original caption/phrase is given and people take turns drawing pictures/giving captions and at the end its funny to see how much it's changed from the original post. If you describe the picture exactly...It defeats the purpose :P

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Oh! Now I get the point of the game. :Silly GC: The idea is to try writing a caption which distorts the drawing , within a reasonable margin, to confuse the next person to draw an entirely different comical scene.:muhahaha: :P

NO. The idea is to write down what you see in 3-4 sentences. Of course none of us can draw down exactly what the caption says, and none of us can really describe in 3-4 sentences exactly what's on the picture. You are not supposed to distort anything but write down what you think that you are seeing on that photo!

:)

NO. The idea is to write down what you see in 3-4 sentences. Of course none of us can draw down exactly what the caption says, and none of us can really describe in 3-4 sentences exactly what's on the picture. You are not supposed to distort anything but write down what you think that you are seeing on that photo!

:)

OK, so no distortion of the picture. But still I can try to confuse the next person, right? ;)

The next person will always be a tad confused even without you trying to confuse it ;)

:lol: , according to PM, your caption was very complex and confusing ;) I can't wait to see it!!!

Does anyone know who we are waiting for?

:lol: , according to PM, your caption was very complex and confusing ;) I can't wait to see it!!!

Does anyone know who we are waiting for?

Unreality to post a caption for dms!

He kinda "misunderstood" what he was supposed to do! <_< So his first post doesn't count!

I'll be hosting this game until Izzy takes her turn...