BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat II

Izzy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Unreality (Depending on when we start, we might need a replacement...)

2. GC

3. DMS

4. A. Person

5. Jane

6. Mekal

7. Kat

8. Brandonb

9. SarahJane

10. Star_tiger

11. Impervious (can you play this time?)

12. Itachi

13. clozobozo

14. Izzy

15. Puzzlegirl

16. Crazypainter

17. Octopuppy

Back-ups:

1. Prince Marth

2.LIS -

3. Andromeda - I've read the previous one and I liked it!!! If necessary I can only draw like dms in Paint! :)

4. woon - may not be good in both caption and drawing, but will do the best to make everyone laugh. :)

Sorry Izzy but can I get an odd numbered slot? I am lousy at drawing and am not acquainted with drawing and uploading or using Paint. :blush::P So if any odd numbered person is interested can we exchange places?

if you want i will switch places with you

edit color

Edited by dms172

Yeah... Since Unreality hasn't confirmed whether he's playing or not, if he's inactive for the next 4 hours, Andromeda is given the okay to start us. She will be followed by DMS, and GC will go next. Then the list should continue as normal, with replacements placed in when needed.

Yeah... Since Unreality hasn't confirmed whether he's playing or not, if he's inactive for the next 4 hours, Andromeda is given the okay to start us. She will be followed by DMS, and GC will go next. Then the list should continue as normal, with replacements placed in when needed.

Couldn't we just start now! After 4 hours I'm off to bed and you said if Unreality isn't on in the next four hours. In that case, if we wait I won't start cause I'll be off to bed! :(

Couldn't we just start now! After 4 hours I'm off to bed and you said if Unreality isn't on in the next four hours. In that case, if we wait I won't start cause I'll be off to bed! :(

Unreality was just on... I sent him a message...

Izzy... why can't you just post the caption and then when ever Unreality is on he'll look at it then, so we could finally start the game!

You don't need to be logged in at the same time with the first player in order to start the game!

Seriously...

sure :D It would just be nice to know that I was playing, you know? ;D (I think it started while I was still banned). So where is the first caption, or do I make the first caption?

You make the first caption. In a spoiler. In black. Otherwise post in C0C0C0. ;)

Well according to the sign up...Izzy is apparently playing this time instead of just hosting, so she can't make the first caption.

Edit: Color code

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Caption = sentence = phrase. :) Technically it's a caption, for an inexistent picture.

But you said that you are posting the first caption at the beginning... that was one of my first questions!

EDIT: I have just seen the sign up! Well I could have done that long time ago and then Unreality would be drawing and so on!!!

Edited by andromeda