BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Izzy:

Can you explain that one to me?? The snow's making me all ditzy! :)

Well, from Andro's comment, it looks like it has something to do with what's written on it...does anyone have a German-English dictionary? :P

More signs

204799258_5a7123b77a.jpg

cooberpedyks1.jpg

:lol:

Haha - what grass? That reminds me, near my Grandparents camp there is a house...and being a camp right on the lake - it's all sand. So, there is a little picket sign that says: "Keep Off Grass" and I'm like....wtf? There is no grass! :lol: Also - is that a trespassers flesh in which they inscribed that message? :o

Edited by 4wheelchick

Yeah... :rolleyes: if we could only understand German... :P

But it says all that on cigarettes in my country too so I know ;) I'm non smoker btw and proud of it :D

What, you guys were all too lazy to translate them? :P Come on, sign in foreign languages are riddles too!

Basically they say smoke is deadly, causes cancer, makes you smell, etc.

Haha, unrelated, but I know this guy who went to Amsterdam for New Year's. He's a waiter, 20-odd, and likes to party. So.. imagine what he did. We met up with him yesterday, and there was a leaf on one of his lamps. I started giggling, and my dad was like "It's a maple leaf." Which, pssh, it was totally an Amsterdam leaf. So.. He kept trying to convince me that it was maple, and then oak, and then palm. And then we left. And, so not knowing what a pot-leaf actually looks like, I asked Betty and she was like, "Yeah, it's cannabis. But it's perfectly legal to have it, just not buy it." Guess you gotta steal your pot kids. 'Cos.. two wrongs make a right or something?

On a serious note, don't do drugs. :)

On a serious note, don't do drugs. :)

Not sure the smiley face was a good idea after "On a serious note, don't do drugs"

Editing Izzy Post: On a serious note, don't do drugs *stares at everyone* <_< I'm watching you....

Now on to signs... I had a sign post by my old school that said: "No Parking anytime" and then right below it was another sign that read: "Student pick up and drop off zone".

Talk about mixed messages! :lol:

(I'll try and get a picture of it)

Edited by RainThinker