BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Your ficus plant seems to have crawled away. (It just hasn't been the same since that wizard watered it while you were on vacation.) Fortunately, aside from knowing how to crawl it also learned how to write!

It left you this:

I'm off on a journey for your house is lame,

I'll be in a country with 5 letters in its name!

There are quite a few countries with 5 letters, so you're quite confused about where you need to go. Then you discover that that sneaky plant left you some more help:

This term originated there:

a hip term for the body + short salutation + previously seated + that minus the fedora + short Virginia = 11 letters

What country is your ficus vacationing in?

7 answers to this question

Your ficus plant seems to have crawled away. (It just hasn't been the same since that wizard watered it while you were on vacation.) Fortunately, aside from knowing how to crawl it also learned how to write!

It left you this:

I'm off on a journey for your house is lame,

I'll be in a country with 5 letters in its name!

There are quite a few countries with 5 letters, so you're quite confused about where you need to go. Then you discover that that sneaky plant left you some more help:

This term originated there:

a hip term for the body + short salutation + previously seated + that minus the fedora + short Virginia = 11 letters

What country is your ficus vacationing in?

Bod Hi Sat T Va

Bodhi Sattva

NEPAL?

Is Tibet a Country or has China absorbed it? Let's not go into Politics

While Tibetans might claim they are independent, I don't think Tibet is a fully recognized country. (On maps it's still very much China) but... none of that matters because it's not the right answer!

;)