BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mekal

Question

Red Vs. Blue Mafia

The Baddies:

The A.I: Every night, each A.I chooses a target. Each A.I will be given a message stating weather the target is the Assigned Freelancer. If they are then the A.I has “Locked in” and cannot die, but cannot kill. If it is not the Assigned freelancer, Then they can either break the persons mind, or they can use the targets ability.(Note: the A.I. will not get what ability the target has until after the A.I decides on whether to kill or Manipulate) The A.I. win if all alive A.I. are locked in. if the Assigned host dies they will be given a new way to lock in.

Omega(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Tex

Delta(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Wash

Gamma(A.I): Locks in if he targets Wyoming

Innocents: At the end a score will be given to each team and that will decide the winner. Win if all of the A.I. are dead.

Blues:

Church(Blue)(TL): Has BTSC with Tex. Due to the fact that he is the Alpha A.I. every other day he may look at someone and see if they are an A.I..

Tucker (Blue): Every other night he may use Junior to suck somebody’s blood, making the target unable to use their night/day ability.

Caboose (Blue): A complete idiot, but has super natural strength. Any night, but not 2 nights in a row, he has a ½ chance of blowing up someone by detonating Andy (When detonating Andy there is a 1/2 chance that the person will die, and a 1/2 chance that the person will be incapacitated), and a ½ chance of accidentally loading his gun with crayons (In which he may leave a message for the night post).

Tex(Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may kill somebody. Has BTSC with Church. On any night, but not 2 in a row, she may chose to use her suit upgrade to become invisible, and unable to be found by anyone except her A.I., however, she may not kill

Washington (Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may save somebody from a A.I, but not from A Freelancer

Reds:

Sarge(Red)(TL): 2 times in the game he may use another’s abilities by choosing the role

Simmons 2.0(Red): After reading the Red Army handbook 29.5 times, he has gained certain abilities. Each night he PM’s me a role and I will return with the action (Kissing up to Sarge, saving, killing, spying, role manipulation, or Previous choice). He will then have the choice to decline or accept the action.

Griff(Red): Because he is too lazy to do anything, Every night he sleeps in a cave, lowering the kill chance of others attacking him to %25

Donut(Red): ALMOST as stupid as caboose… every other day he may confuse someone SO much that they can’t vote.

Wyoming(Freelancer)(Red): Every even night he may kill someone, or he may stop time and save himself

Doc: Wins with Blues if the game ends on an even day/night, and wins with the Reds if it ends on a odd day/night.

Doc: A *Cough cough*“Doctor”*Cough Cough* that can save anyone every night, but only himself 2 times.

Rules: visit Unrealitys “Newbie’s Guide to mafia” for a basic overview.

Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal

1.RainThinker

2.Peace*Out

3.Impervious

4.Kat

5.reaymond

6.Dms172

This will start on December 1st

Edited by Mekal

• Answers 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

so we just wait 3 days until we start -_- <_< I hope this is going to be fun :DB))

Hope it will?

IT WILL BE AWESOME!

"They will taste oblivion! Which tastes exactly like Red Bull, which is Digusting!" ;)

-O'malley

Edit: New page! Yay! :D

Edited by RainThinker

"I was just petting the bunny... and then it went into the soup can... and part of my hand went with it" -Donut

LOL :P

Must finish quote! :P

"Donut? How did you get stuck under the tank?"

Donut: "Well, I was petting this bunny, and then it went into the soup can, and my hand got stuck... and it kinda went from there."

:lol:

Can't wait for game!!!!