1) Reaymond - I had nothing to do in last game other than talk :S

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo

6) Marioman9

7)Lexi*Penguin

8)RainThinker

How the Game works: Someone is the 'Detective' - and everyone knows who. Someone is also the Killer. They kill one person each night, but can not kill the Detective. There is also an angel (new addition) who picks one person to save. If the Killer and the Angel pick the same person, the Angel will save the person from death. If the Angel and The Detective pick the same person, the Angel will also save them from death too. However: If the Angel, the Detective, and the Killer pick the same person, the Angel is outnumbered, and the person dies. This is because if the Detective makes a wrong hit, the person dies.

Winning:

-The Killer: Wins when there are ___ people left (the __ will be told before the game - depends on how many people sign up.)

-The Angel: Wins if She can make 3 succesful saves

-The Detective: Wins if she kills the Killer before there are __ people left (same j# of people in the Killer's blank)

-The Innocents: (the reguler people) Win If they dont die by the time the game is over

Intro:

Stella was watching Coyoko the tiger very closely. She watched as he crawled through the underbrush, barely making a sound. Then she saw him race along the forbidden path. She too crept along, perfectly silent, as the golden tiger moved into the sunlight. But it was not Coyoko! It was Herlis, Coyoko’s assistant. Suddenly, a giant paw knocked her out. She barely opened her eyes to see Coyoko raise a paw, say “Welcome to heaven”, and then everything was black. Coyoko smiled. He had killed his leader. He would be leader.

Then there was a rustling sound, and nine heads popped out of the tall grasses. Coyoko stopped short – This was not good. Lisila snarled. Then Herlis turned around. When he saw what he had done, he turned on Coyoko. He was about to pounce when Coyoko fled. “I’ll get him!!” called Herlis, as he raced into the underbrush.

When he emerged, Herlis saw 9 tigers. He knew one of them had to be Coyoko – but which one!! He didn’t want to kill any innocents, but he needed to get a claw on Coyoko.

Meanwhile, Coyoko was with the other tigers, the ones that Herlis was staring at so intently. Coyoko could tell that they didn’t like him though. That night, one of the tigers was sneaking into Coyoko’s cave. Coyoko woke up, just in time to block himself from the blow that would have been his death. He clawed the tiger, making her run. “I’ll get you!” he snarled, “I’ll kill you off one by one”.

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

just swooping by to update the list

Stella (HOST): Peace

1) Reaymond

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo - DEAD killed by Coyoko

6) Marioman9 - DEAD accidently killed by detective

7)Lexi*Penguin - DEAD killed by Coyoko

8)RainThinker

this way its easier to see how many are left till someone wins...!

ok im going to go haunt Coyoko now... (whoever that may be ;) )

Here's some ghost popcorn to keep you happy till the killer is revealed ^_^smiley-face-popcorn.gif

<(^-^)>

Day 4:

Herlis was getting annoyed. How come the Lisla always was never in the middle of anything? There could only be one solution - she was Coyoko. He saw her preparing herbs, mixing this and that to make something else so different, so amazing. The fresh minty smell that was coming from one of the herbs made Herlis want to go over there and just smell the sweet scent. He shook his head, and pounced.

Lisla knew that someone would eventually try to get her. She began to mix herbs, when she heard a noise. She whipped her head around. The grasses were blowing in the wind, swishing to and fro, but no one was there. When she turned around, Herlis was there. He pounced on her making her lose her breath. She gave up trying to free herself when suddenly, the pain was less. "Reaymond!?" Herlis asked with a mixture of shock, suprise, and happiness. Lisla got up and shook herself off, the twigs and the dirt flying around, but no tiger noticed.

"Yes - Herlis," Lisla replied. She had been in Herlis's old clan forever, until Coyoko killed her dad - but no one listened to her. They had all thought she was crazy, amazingly insane. She then realized no cat trusted her, and she ran off into the brush to try to find something. Then she found the clan the Coyoko was murdering right now. They excepted her without a thought, and she made friends, and helped others when they were sick. She also listened to them, remembering what it had been like for her. "It's me - why would i keep my old name?? So you could track me down? I wasn't going to let you run all over me, like i was nothing, like you did."

Herlis looked at his former clanmate - she had been right!!! "I'm sorry-" He began. Lisla cut him off.

"I dont need apoligies," she said. "I forgive you, but not the clan - at least you listened to me in the beggining. And i will not rejoin the clan." she added, answering Herlis's unasked question. Herlis smiled, and knew that even though she forgave him for not trusting her, it would take some time for her to forgive him for pouncing on her - and suspecting her again.

RainThinker was outside, watching the rain fall down. "Well RainThinker" said a voice behind him. Then he was struck, and fell on the floor.

"Coyoko" he coughed. "I was waiting for my death already - you may tear us apart, but you cant kill all of us." Then RainThinker gave a last cough and fell dead to the floor. Coyoko smiled. The rain was lessening. But then a voice said in his ear, "It's not over yet - and i well may never be." Then rain lessened, and Coyoko could have sworn he had see the spirit of RainThinker go up and dissaper with the lessening rain.

Stella (HOST): Peace

1) Reaymond - Lisla - attempted murder by Herlis

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo - DEAD killed by Coyoko

6) Marioman9 - DEAD accidently killed by Herlis

7)Lexi*Penguin - DEAD killed by Coyoko

8)RainThinker - DEAD killed by Coyoko

Edited by peace*out

Ooh, I'm so excited! The game could end tonight, if Liam makes the right choice! I know you will Liam, I have faith in you *hugs*.

Oh but WAY more importantly...

1000th POST! :D

*Lets loose a whole lot of orange balloons*

<(^-^)>

Ooh, I'm so excited! The game could end tonight, if Liam makes the right choice! I know you will Liam, I have faith in you *hugs*.

<(^-^)>

YAY *throws balloons*

*:D*

Exams: 2/6 = 1/3 done ^^

<(^-^)>

CONGRATS!!!! In recognition of your 1000th post I have created an entirely new type of ghost food: GHOST TACOS!!!

(with every kind of topping!) :D

Edit:Since i'm already dead, everyone can have them! :D

Edit 2:Of course, they'll probably won't become as famous as ghost popcorn.. :P

Edited by RainThinker

CONGRATS!!!! In recognition of your 1000th post I have created an entirely new type of ghost food: GHOST TACOS!!!

(with every kind of topping!) :D

Edit:Since i'm already dead, everyone can have them! :D

Edit 2:Of course, they'll probably won't become as famous as ghost popcorn.. :P

Mmm Ghost TACOS :D:D *attempets to take a taco, hand passes through* grrr when can I enjoy some ghost treats <_< :mad::(

Mmm Ghost TACOS :D:D *attempets to take a taco, hand passes through* grrr when can I enjoy some ghost treats <_< :mad::(

Sorry, it going to be hard to get those tacos for you :P

If you die, you get the tacos, but we lose..

If you win, no tacos, but you'll get them next game.

It's you decision.... -_-

Sorry, it going to be hard to get those tacos for you :P

If you die, you get the tacos, but we lose..

If you win, no tacos, but you'll get them next game.

It's you decision.... -_-

Oh I'm not going to kill myself for tacos <_< Isn't this game over because there is only A Person, Kat, Reaymond and I left so if the killer kills the only innocent left who can be killed doesn't that mean the game is over anyway <_< -_-

*Is attacked by ninjas*

But guys, we have to stay on topic, otherwise we'll get locked (that means you Ninja Boy ;) )

<(^-^)>

True...

Liam: There are 2 people left, one of them is mafia.

<_<

and one of them has been quiet this whole game...

True...

Liam: There are 2 people left, one of them is mafia.

<_<

and one of them has been quiet this whole game...

I know who the killer is it starts with an A and ends with person

There can't possibly be a chance for me to win <_<

Edited by limeliam

Is it over?

What made me so suspicious?

(and Limeliam, you should do something about that cough.)

For me it was the fact that you almost literally Never posted

Too many mafia have already tried that scheme and fail :P

For me it was the fact that you almost literally Never posted

Too many mafia have already tried that scheme and fail :P

You'd be suprised how many have succeeded...STILL WAITING FOR THE OK PEACE! Is it over? Can we find out about A Person?

<(^-^)>