1) Reaymond - I had nothing to do in last game other than talk :S

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo

6) Marioman9

7)Lexi*Penguin

8)RainThinker

How the Game works: Someone is the 'Detective' - and everyone knows who. Someone is also the Killer. They kill one person each night, but can not kill the Detective. There is also an angel (new addition) who picks one person to save. If the Killer and the Angel pick the same person, the Angel will save the person from death. If the Angel and The Detective pick the same person, the Angel will also save them from death too. However: If the Angel, the Detective, and the Killer pick the same person, the Angel is outnumbered, and the person dies. This is because if the Detective makes a wrong hit, the person dies.

Winning:

-The Killer: Wins when there are ___ people left (the __ will be told before the game - depends on how many people sign up.)

-The Angel: Wins if She can make 3 succesful saves

-The Detective: Wins if she kills the Killer before there are __ people left (same j# of people in the Killer's blank)

-The Innocents: (the reguler people) Win If they dont die by the time the game is over

Intro:

Stella was watching Coyoko the tiger very closely. She watched as he crawled through the underbrush, barely making a sound. Then she saw him race along the forbidden path. She too crept along, perfectly silent, as the golden tiger moved into the sunlight. But it was not Coyoko! It was Herlis, Coyoko’s assistant. Suddenly, a giant paw knocked her out. She barely opened her eyes to see Coyoko raise a paw, say “Welcome to heaven”, and then everything was black. Coyoko smiled. He had killed his leader. He would be leader.

Then there was a rustling sound, and nine heads popped out of the tall grasses. Coyoko stopped short – This was not good. Lisila snarled. Then Herlis turned around. When he saw what he had done, he turned on Coyoko. He was about to pounce when Coyoko fled. “I’ll get him!!” called Herlis, as he raced into the underbrush.

When he emerged, Herlis saw 9 tigers. He knew one of them had to be Coyoko – but which one!! He didn’t want to kill any innocents, but he needed to get a claw on Coyoko.

Meanwhile, Coyoko was with the other tigers, the ones that Herlis was staring at so intently. Coyoko could tell that they didn’t like him though. That night, one of the tigers was sneaking into Coyoko’s cave. Coyoko woke up, just in time to block himself from the blow that would have been his death. He clawed the tiger, making her run. “I’ll get you!” he snarled, “I’ll kill you off one by one”.

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good thing star_tiger isn't in this...she'd have an advantage! :lol: So when do we find out who's the detective?

<(^-^)>

Grr...just realized that exams are later than I thought, and now I have too muchtime on my hands :P If anyone can't play, I wouldn't mind substituting ;) *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Sounds really cool! I shall be lurking...*evil laugh* GO TIGERS!!!! 8))

Day 1:

Clozobozo was playing in the tall grasses in her father’s den. Hearing a noise, she turned around. She didn’t even get halfway before she lay on the floor, neck broken, dead.

Laila stood worried. She had heard that a tiger that was her friend would he Coyoko’s victim. Worried she stood in front of their den for the night. When morning came, she realized that she had picked the wrong tiger, protected the wrong one. Rushing into the town square, she heard many shouts of the same thing: “Clozobozo is dead!”

Herlis was watching the tigers. None of them seemed bad or evil. Then he saw one push the other over. Immediately he jumped on Marioman9. Looking into his Marioman9 eyes’ he realized that this was not Coyoko! It was too late. He had delivered the final blow, and Marioman9 was dead in the field.

Sorry Marioman9 and Clozobozo! I promise that if you sign up next game, you’re invincible for the first day!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o:o:o:o I died <_< well thinks maybe i'll sign up for the next one :)

Wow 2 people died on 1 day :o That makes things dangerous to choose the killer -_- but if I get it wrong the person I guessed dies! :o:wacko:

naww dead again! i actually think i almost broke my neck today too!! lol (my friend thinks im more flexible then i am... o.O)

umm... would we be able to have it set out in mafia like style... the dead list... just to help things and make it a little clearer

like this?

Stella (HOST): Peace

1) Reaymond

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo - DEAD killed by Coyoko

6) Marioman9 - DEAD accidently killed by detective

7)Lexi*Penguin

8)RainThinker

thats my first ever... so if its wrong then feel free to correct it!

Oh, when are we going to get the day post peace? :huh::mellow:

Sorry - it's the busy day so......

Day 3:

Lexi*penguin was going along the empty savana wjen she had the feeling she was being watched. Looking around her, she realized that she could be in danger - then dead,like last night's victems. She started to scream but lay dead in the tall grasses seconds later. a minute later, coyoko came along, and smiled, saying "thanks herlis for doing the work for me!!!"

Meanwhile, liala stood in front of am empty cave.

Aw LIAM <_< So basically the rest of us are just sitting here, waiting to die? :huh:

<(^-^)>

You can always say killer/herlis spare me for info - sorry about that!!!! I guess this is the difference between this and mafia!!! I'll think about that....

Thanks for the input!!!!

just swooping by to update the list

Stella (HOST): Peace

1) Reaymond

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo - DEAD killed by Coyoko

6) Marioman9 - DEAD accidently killed by detective

7)Lexi*Penguin - DEAD killed by Coyoko

8)RainThinker

this way its easier to see how many are left till someone wins...!

ok im going to go haunt Coyoko now... (whoever that may be ;))