BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zFzombiequiz.html

Fun quiz, however I dispute some of the answers chosen as correct (rifle vs. shotgun, katana vs. crowbar, etc.) but I still scored well enough to get an overall top score regardless of my supposed incorrect answers.

Physical Rating: B

Mental Rating: B

Experience Rating: A

Emotional Rating: F

Total Survival Rank: Z+

Some of the questions depend on the variety of zombie, e.g., in some movies/books zombies can run, but it seems the "rules" are based on Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide.

Physical Rating = B

Probably not. They kind of assume that you're an adult: I'm only 13, and small for one too. Should be lower to a C or D.

Mental Rating = C

I think this is about right. I did learn a few new things from the quiz, though, so it may rise if I were to take another quiz. However, I'm assuming that this means knowledge about firearms and ways of getting around. My lack of experience with zombies, however, probably lowered this grade from what it could have been. But, I'm also assuming this means knowledge of firearms. I actually have little knowledge of firearms: on the questions of firearms, either one option was clearly right, the names allowed me to use logic, or I nailed it down to two or three and guessed.

Experience Rating = D

Probably about right. The most experience I have with zombies is small and basic knowledge, a

(though not all the information may be accurate), and watching my brother play Left 4 Dead.

Emotional Rating = F

Probably the least accurate (besides overall). Sometimes, mental and emotional answers can conflict: leaving behind someone shows emotional strength, but if there is a chance that they weren't bit, it could be bad. Also, I can probably kill my family and friends before the average person.

Overall Rating = Z+

Don't ask.

Fun quiz though. The music set the mood.

Mental Rating: C

Experience Rating: D

Emotional Rating: D

Total Survival Rank: A

Hope you are on my team when taking on Zombies :D

got all the same ratings :D

According to the quiz grenades are no use against zombies. Are they kidding? Zombies gather in large crowds when beseiging a building, and have no sense of self preservation. Ideal grenade fodder! OK it might not kill them but they'll be a bit slower with their legs blown off. Honestly, you've got to wonder if the people who wrote that quiz have ever had to deal with a real zombie outbreak. Like if you're looking for a place to fortify, there's only one thing that really matters: an emergency exit route. Cos no matter how long you hold them off, that's what it'll come down to in the end.

According to the quiz grenades are no use against zombies. Are they kidding?

I agree. So while you are stocking up, just forget about the box of grenades you bought at Guns'n'Ammo a month earlier?

A

B

D

F

Z+

Cool game tho. You know those tricks where they tell you to stare at the screen and try to pick out things that are wrong with the picture, then a screaming face pops up and scares the s*** outta you. They should put that in somewhere, it woulda got me.

Cool game tho. You know those tricks where they tell you to stare at the screen and try to pick out things that are wrong with the picture, then a screaming face pops up and scares the s*** outta you. They should put that in somewhere, it woulda got me.
Oh yes! They really missed a trick there. I'd put it at about question 35 where you're so wrapped up in the quiz you're totally not expecting it.

Anyone got any good tips for zombie outbreak survival?

Best vehicle: Combine harvester

physical rating b

(close enough)

mental rating b

(close enough)

experience rating b

(astonishing as i have never watched a zombie movie in my life :lol: )

emotional rating f

(lol according to the game they say im numb to others suffering (NOT TRUE :angry: ) lol)

total survival rank Z+

dr. bizmoe says:

your knowledge,strength,and will to survival are unstoppable it would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth.zombies don't stand a chance(lol probably the most accurate truth of me the game gave lol) B)) B))

Dr. Bizmoe says: With a little training and excersize, I'll be ready for an undead outbreak.

I say: I can't run for very long without getting tired. I'd be one of the first to become a zombie. =\

Mental Rating: C

Dr. Bizmoe says: My mental strength and intelligence are remarkable.

I say: No s***, sherlock! Did it really take you fourty freaking questions to figure that out?

Experience Rating: F

Dr. Bizmoe says: He can only assume I know what a zombie is.

I say: All the experience I have is from watching my brother play Resident Evil 4 a few times, and even then I didn't like watching him play it.

Emotional Rating: D

Dr. Bizmoe says: Emotions only get in my way, I'm totally focused on survival.

I say: Rather, I'm totally focused on my goals. I'd easily kill my family and friends if all I wanted to do was survive.

Total survival rank: A

Dr. Bizmoe says: Barring some unforseen cataclysm, I will survive and pass my invaluable experience and knowledge to future generations.

I say: If I don't kill myself first. =D

Bald

Cross-country runner

Bear in human form

Normal

Muscular

Alarm Clock

Awake through force of will

Always finding s*** to do

Fun to learn what makes things tick

Gear head

Slept