BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Here's how the game works:

There will be roles of a killer and a Detective and an angel. Look at Detective: The Game to see how it works. This game is a quick game (the last was pretty much an hour or two or three), and almost like a mini mafia. Basicly, it's a Jungle Detective, because it's about tigers.

Wanna Play?

Stella (HOST): Peace

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

20 answers to this question

1) Reaymond - I had nothing to do in last game other than talk :S

2) Limeliam

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Sure i'm in the other one B))

I just read that actually the other one just ended <_< :lol:

Hey, i am new on BD can you tell me exactally what you do

Hey - Welcome to the Den!!

We are the BrainDeners - or the Brain Denzenz - or basicly we have a lot of nicknames - but what we do:

This is a site where you can post riddles, and puzzles and challenging games (check out GGD #10 - reaymond made it REALLY hard!) and then we solve and Play them. I first came in kinda nervous about what i would find here. Turns out, i made lots of friends, and - well its like limeliam said: we are smart (most of us at least - i have my days...), and we play smart and fun games - like this one i made up!

So welcome Marioman, and dont be afraid to ask any questions you have!!

We at Brainden are people who are smart and we play smart and fun games Marioman

Hey - Welcome to the Den!!

We are the BrainDeners - or the Brain Denzenz - or basicly we have a lot of nicknames - but what we do:

This is a site where you can post riddles, and puzzles and challenging games (check out GGD #10 - reaymond made it REALLY hard!) and then we solve and Play them. I first came in kinda nervous about what i would find here. Turns out, i made lots of friends, and - well its like limeliam said: we are smart (most of us at least - i have my days...), and we play smart and fun games - like this one i made up!

So welcome Marioman, and dont be afraid to ask any questions you have!!

erm... that doesn't really answer his question? I thought he wanted to know what the game was about because he wasn't in the detective round 1 thing... and I thought it would be best to leave you to explain as the host ;)

erm... that doesn't really answer his question? I thought he wanted to know what the game was about because he wasn't in the detective round 1 thing... and I thought it would be best to leave you to explain as the host ;)

oops! :blush: <_< :wacko::unsure:

This game is based on one my friends and i call 'Detective'. Someone is the 'Detective' - and everyone knows who. Someone is also the Killer. They kill one person each night, but can not kill the Detective. There is also an angel (new addition) who picks one person to save. If the Killer and the Angel pick the same person, the Angel will save the person from death. If the Angel and The Detective pick the same person, the Angel will also save them from death too. However: If the Angel, the Detective, and the Killer pick the same person, the Angel is outnumbered, and the person dies. This is because if the Detective makes a wrong hit, the person dies.

Winning:

-The Killer: Wins when there are ___ people left (the __ will be told before the game - depends on how many people sign up.)

-The Angel: Wins if She can make 3 succesful saves

-The Detective: Wins if she kills the Killer before there are __ people left (same j# of people in the Killer's blank)

-The Innocents: (the reguler people) Win If they dont die by the time the game is over

Make Sence??

Edit: Wrong order

Edited by peace*out

I'm so sorry, Peace! I can't play in this one :( :( :(

Exams are coming real close, and I have yet to study :P Not to mention I have to learn how to rollerblade before tomorrow...*falls down every 30 seconds whilst trying to move on rollerblades* <_< I might be hanging around and throwing useless comments here and there, though B))

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Well since the last one only lasted like 6 hours...I figured I have time for this...

<(^-^)>

Oh, Reaymond Peace*out did answer my question but maybe I might see if i can play this "Detective" game

p.s. I figured out how to quote B))

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo

6) Marioman9

7)

8)

9)

10)

Yay i'm not that busy so I can play :)

Edit: Typo! :o

Edited by Marioman9

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo

6) Marioman9

7)

8)

9)

10)

Yay i'm not that busy so I can play :)

Edit: Typo! :o

Cool so we only need 4 more people :D

2) Limeliam

3) A. Person

4) Kat

5) clozobozo

6) Marioman9

7)Lexi*Penguin

8)RainThinker

9)

10)

Must..resist...urge..to join...multiple....games... :lol:

Sounds fun Peace!

Thanks!! Do you wanna start with 8 people, or wait until there's 10. If we start with 8, we can do it now. If you start with 10, we have to start Wednesday (or two days from now) or later...

Edit: Time Zones

Do it now please :P