BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Hello!!

If you dont know how this works, Look at the thread 'Detective', or PM me.

Roles:

Killer: ?? - Kills some one every time - MAY PASS IF THEY WOULD LIKE - WINS: If there are 3 innocents left

Dectective: ST - Votes on who she thinks the Killer is. May not die. If they guess wrong, the person they guessed dies. MAY PASS ON GUESSING IF THEY WANT TO - WINS: If the guess who is the Killer before there are only 3 innocents left.

Innocents: The people who get killed. They can try to help the Killer or The Detective. Win if The killer doesn't kill them.

This is the first time, so bear with me!

ROSTER:

Host: Peace (im playing - yes you may kill me (for the killer))

1) Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4) Star_tiger / ST

5)limeliam

6)clozobozo

7)Mekal

Lets Play!

Edit: Extra info.

Edited by peace*out

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Day 2:

ST woke up with a look of shock on her face. She had just woke up with the most amazingly scary dream. She dreamed she was a mass murderer, killing people for the fun of it. After she woke up, she got out of bed, and got ready to start her day. She look out the window and saw DMS looking scared. Interesting, she thought. She knew she had to be careful becuse of what happened yesterday, but this was....interesting. As she went down the stairs, she realized that her dream had been like this, except it wasn't dms going around - it was reaymond. Shaking her head, she hurried down teh stairs, trying to focus on the mission that lay before her.

The killer went around the barren town, looking around for any sign of movement, or betrayal. Of all of the members of the old crime group, he was the only one who hadn't betrayed - everyone else had left. Stupid of them - really stupid of them to stay in teh same town, he thought. Then there was movement in what he thought was an empty park. He turned around, to find Mekal, unaware the killer was there, unaware he was the new target. This is easy thought the Killer. He took out the hand gun, and shot Mekal dead.

ST was lining up the shot at DMS's head when she heard the gunshot. She looked up, startled, went inside. She still had her gun with her, just incase, but broght out a can of pickles to throw at the person who came out of park. Just then, her phone rang. Startled, she dropped the jar of pickles, and i came down upon DMS's head, and with a bloody crack, DMS was no more.

**note: remember - you can ask ST or the killer not to be killed! you can make alliences! you can have BTSC! this is your game, and stratagy is huge...

This game is cool!

Like a mini-mafia, except you don't really do anything.

It seems like it might be hard for the detective to find the killer in time, though...

Thank-you for the support ;) I like this game very much! As AP said, it's like a mini-mafia, without all the confusing roles and day/night stuff :P

Thank-you for the support ;) I like this game very much! As AP said, it's like a mini-mafia, without all the confusing roles and day/night stuff :P

yeah - a few days i was exploring the site, and i found that unreality based mafia on the game mafia - which is REALLY popular in the town i live in - then i remembered another game (yes, along with GGD and telephone) which was diferent - yes almost the same! We called it 'Detective'. So i brought it on BD!!

Day 3:

The Killer had been planning this - He only had a few targets left. He smiled to himself - ST was a wonderful helper. He was now tracking clozobozo. She was running for president - saying "Vote for Clozobozo - the random chicken!" She had many followers, and they were all going to meet in the twon square. Perfect, he thought. He could kill her without a problem. Finally, it was the afternoon. And he lined up the shot, and pressed the trigger. And his shot was perfect. But so was someone else's shot. Clozo fell down dead, but that was not the biggest thing. The biggest thing was ST emerging from the top of the building - the same building A. Person was falling down. HE fell down, and down and down, cursing all the way. He took his gun, and shot himself in the heart - A. Person died before hitting the ground. The killing was over!

Winners:

1) AP: there were 4 innocents left before he died

2)Peace; limeliam - they survived the last action

3) ST - But she ended it! good job!!

Congrats!

TEll me any suggestions, or anything - good? bad? should we play it again?

CLOZOBOZO, THE RANDOM CHICKEN! :P

Nice suicide there, AP ;)

Wonderful game, Peace! It's a nice short game, and is pretty cool to play for an hour. :D

So close! <_<

So now I'm A. Dead Person?

Fun game Peace*Out!

(But I'm a GIRL)

Thanks!!

So - should we play again sometime, or what? I need ideas!!

Day 3:

The Killer had been planning this - He only had a few targets left. He smiled to himself - ST was a wonderful helper. He was now tracking clozobozo. She was running for president - saying "Vote for Clozobozo - the random chicken!" She had many followers, and they were all going to meet in the twon square. Perfect, he thought. He could kill her without a problem. Finally, it was the afternoon. And he lined up the shot, and pressed the trigger. And his shot was perfect. But so was someone else's shot. Clozo fell down dead, but that was not the biggest thing. The biggest thing was ST emerging from the top of the building - the same building A. Person was falling down. HE fell down, and down and down, cursing all the way. He took his gun, and shot himself in the heart - A. Person died before hitting the ground. The killing was over!

Winners:

1) AP: there were 4 innocents left before he died

2)Peace; limeliam - they survived the last action

3) ST - But she ended it! good job!!

Congrats!

TEll me any suggestions, or anything - good? bad? should we play it again?

Oh my I wasn't on for 6 hours and the game is over :( well I survived ;):lol::D

I dont really think people understood they could kill me if they wanted to....

Yeah, but there was no reason to. It would be stupid if you made yourseld the killer and we would all complain and we knew who the detective was so you were an innocent for sure ;)