BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Hello!!

If you dont know how this works, Look at the thread 'Detective', or PM me.

Roles:

Killer: ?? - Kills some one every time - MAY PASS IF THEY WOULD LIKE - WINS: If there are 3 innocents left

Dectective: ST - Votes on who she thinks the Killer is. May not die. If they guess wrong, the person they guessed dies. MAY PASS ON GUESSING IF THEY WANT TO - WINS: If the guess who is the Killer before there are only 3 innocents left.

Innocents: The people who get killed. They can try to help the Killer or The Detective. Win if The killer doesn't kill them.

This is the first time, so bear with me!

ROSTER:

Host: Peace (im playing - yes you may kill me (for the killer))

1) Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4) Star_tiger / ST

5)limeliam

6)clozobozo

7)Mekal

Lets Play!

Edit: Extra info.

Edited by peace*out

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Intro:

ST was walking along when she heard gunshots: She quickly followed them to her right, then to her left, running along passageways and alleys. When she got to the crime seen, she saw a body, unidentifiale, on the ground, dead. The killer looked up saw her, and ran away. ST got up, and walked back to her house, gliding. She opened a folder about a group of ex-crimianls who were enimies:

1)Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4)Peace

5)limeliam

6)clozobozo

7)Mekal

8)Mr. Idontknow

They hated each other, and were determind to kill each other. No doubt the person who had been killed was Mr. Idontknow. She knew she needed to save the others, the ex-criminals who were innocent. She closed the folder, and went to her window that was on the south side of her office. She heard another gun shot - and closed her eyes, hoping she could end this tragidy before it started.

**note: Mr. Idontknow is just there for the game - he is not playing, and not part of the game - I just needed a quick victem to use.

there isnt really gonna be much discussion on here because anybody that talks is practically telling ST that they are not the killer. Do not count this post a "talking" as I may or may not be the killer :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

there isnt really gonna be much discussion on here because anybody that talks is practically telling ST that they are not the killer. Do not count this post a "talking" as I may or may not be the killer :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No discussion is no fun :P And yes, Reay, you are on my suspect list :o It sounds very you-ish to kill somebody by the name of Mr. Idontknow ;)

No discussion is no fun :P And yes, Reay, you are on my suspect list :o It sounds very you-ish to kill somebody by the name of Mr. Idontknow ;)

Are you slightly paranoid about me after the antics of FNF :P?

Day 1:

The Killer looked in front of him, and checked his files. Then he caught a glimpse of the light shining off raymond's hair. He smiled, brought out ja silent gun and walked forward. Then he realized that reaymond was walking with ST. Not good. He noticed how her hand was not in her pocket, but clutching a gun. A beautiful, silent gun, better than the killer's gun. THe killer's smile had dissapered by now. If he shot reaymond, then he would get caught by ST. If he didn't, he would lose his chance. He crept closer.

ST had been outside the city square when she saw reaymond. Perfect, she thought, perfect. She grabbed her new hand gun, designed especially for this new mission, and invited reaymond for a walk. He looked suprised, than said sure, and they started to talk. ST gripped her handfun more firmer. Then she realized they were not alone. She was with a potential target for the killer - but wait! He was the killer! She had to kill him now. She shot him, just as another bullet swept by her, and right into reaymond. She realized her mistake as reaymond gasped for one last breath, then died.

Roster:

D: ST

1) Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4)Peace

5)limeliam

6)clozobozo

7)Mekal

Maybe... :rolleyes: Plus, everyone knows that most, if not all, braindenizens are paranoid ;) blame Unreality :P

Lol no offence UR - but you brought us mafia ;). Is this a better discussion now Peace, its just me and ST and obviously we all know that Im not the killer so... No harm done by me :P

Lol no offence UR - but you brought us mafia ;). Is this a better discussion now Peace, its just me and ST and obviously we all know that Im not the killer so... No harm done by me :P

*strokes chin* Are you using backwards psychology, meaning you are the killer but saying that you aren't so I would think you aren't? :o

By the way, it took me a whole 10 minutes to memorize how to spell psychology, but now I'm good at spelling it! You know you are proud :D

*strokes chin* Are you using backwards psychology, meaning you are the killer but saying that you aren't so I would think you aren't? :o

By the way, it took me a whole 10 minutes to memorize how to spell psychology, but now I'm good at spelling it! You know you are proud :D

Wow... 10 mins to spell psychology. (more reverse psychology there... or was it ;))

Wow... 10 mins to spell psychology. (more reverse psychology there... or was it ;))

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL PSYCHOLOGY! <_< Used to always spell it Sikology :lol:

And ya, I meant reverse psychology...I just forgot the term :P

Peace, if it's not too much trouble, may you please create a mini-post for who died each time the detective and killer submit their victim choices? (or is that against the game rules?) :D

I thought that would happen because if you didn't know who was dead then who would you target?

Oh, I'm sorry! I missed the post accidentally! Thank-you!

And I luv how everyone wants to kill reay... :D That just made my morning ;)

How do you know? That implies that more than 1 person is killing me, but if your suspicions are correct and I am the killer, then why would I kill myself? Therefore you have just proved to yourself that I am not the killer so do NOT target me :P - I love loopholes/finding floors in things :D

How do you know? That implies that more than 1 person is killing me, but if your suspicions are correct and I am the killer, then why would I kill myself? Therefore you have just proved to yourself that I am not the killer so do NOT target me :P - I love loopholes/finding floors in things :D

Well, too late for that. You already have white wings and a halo...or in hell being toasted to death (probably the latter one) :D

Well, too late for that. You already have white wings and a halo...or in hell being toasted to death (probably the latter one) :D

And what makes me such a bad person? I'm not the killer remember *looks up at previous post*

And what makes me such a bad person? I'm not the killer remember *looks up at previous post*

Oh, just stuff here and there... ;) But I probably shouldn't get you mad, since you will probably end up giving me a gruesome death in James Bond mafia...

Anyways, are we still waiting for the killer's victim choice? :D

...Anyways, are we still waiting for the killer's victim choice? :D

yes - remember - everyone lives in different time zones - and remember, dont go to crazy with the nonsence talk, because i'd be sad if this thread got closed down...

anyways - how do you like it so far?

any suggestons?