Eat Poop You Cat

Izzy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This is the best game ever :D

Yeah, sorry my picture isn't very inspiring

:P I looked at the pictures before mine, much better :rolleyes: But I didn't have a lot of time...can't wait to see Jane's comic :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: 10 posts till 1000 B))

Edited by Kathleen

:lol: This is the best game ever :D

Yeah, sorry my picture isn't very inspiring

:P I looked at the pictures before mine, much better :rolleyes: But I didn't have a lot of time...can't wait to see Jane's comic :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: 10 posts till 1000 B))

Your picture was very good, Kat! Although it would have been even better with a random manga cat... ;) *has nothing to do with real story/picture*

I call being the second person to congratulate you on your 1000th post!!! :D Silver was too fast for me, though <_<

When we're done, everyone up for playing again with a switch of roles?

I may join the next one. :D

Edit: Nvm...I can't really be a replacement for this game since I've looked at all the other pictures and captions...

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I may join the next one. :D

Edit: Nvm...I can't really be a replacement for this game since I've looked at all the other pictures and captions...

Well, I'm guessing that the second go-around will be a different statement, so I think you can still be on replacements... :D

Just as a warning, if we are going to switch roles, the next person might have a hard time deciphering what I drew... ;)

Well, I'm guessing that the second go-around will be a different statement, so I think you can still be on replacements... :D

Just as a warning, if we are going to switch roles, the next person might have a hard time deciphering what I drew... ;)

I was actually talking about being a replacement for this one but I can't be a replacement for this one since I've already looked at all the pictures and captions.

Edit: And I'm not too bad at drawing. If you want proof, ask Kat to send you the pictures I sent to her or I can send them to you when I get off work.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I have to say as an artist and art teacher..these drawings are very interesting.

next time i must draw instead of doing a caption!!

I concur! :D Luv y'all's drawings...made me laugh in the middle of class :P Now I'm definitely going to fail biology... (professor thinks I'm slightly mental for having a habit of bursting out laughing for no apparent reason B)) )

I think we're going to switch roles in the next game after the captions/pictures go through the whole roster...looking forward to seeing your lovely drawing, CP! :D

(professor thinks I'm slightly mental for having a habit of bursting out laughing for no apparent reason B)) )

Heh. I do this strange thing where I have conversations with people in my mind. Usually when I'm bored, hence day dreaming being one of my interests. So, during most of my classes I just start grinning or having giggle fits randomly. I have much more control over these than last year. I got kicked out of Social Studies for about 30 seconds at least every other day. The worst was right because we were going to start the DRP (some standardized test), and one of my friends and I just started looking at each other and giggling. It was dead silent until then. The class was just like "0.o", and the teacher was like "...Jesus [my last name], again? You and Hailee go get some water, NOW." ..When we finally got back into the classroom, we did so with our hoods. This got the whole class laughing and the teacher insanely pissed off. (We're her favorites though, so it's cool.) The test was insanely delayed. And oh man, I'm rambling.

Yeah. We're switching roles. I guess the order will remain the same, but we'll start with a picture rather than a caption. That way if any new people want to join, they can just add themselves to the bottom of the list.

Yeah. We're switching roles. I guess the order will remain the same, but we'll start with a picture rather than a caption. That way if any new people want to join, they can just add themselves to the bottom of the list.
I suggest we reverse the order just for fairness sake. I feel bad for the poor souls at the bottom of the list, missing out on all the laughs. But count me in whatever happens.

I love the way that if there's a misunderstanding to be had, someone will have it. If we run this game a few more times we may be able to obtain empirical proof of Murphy's Law.

I suggest we reverse the order just for fairness sake. I feel bad for the poor souls at the bottom of the list, missing out on all the laughs. But count me in whatever happens.

I love the way that if there's a misunderstanding to be had, someone will have it. If we run this game a few more times we may be able to obtain empirical proof of Murphy's Law.

>_> Then I'll go last. Okay, for fairness sake we'll reverse the order. However, any new people signing up go at the bottom of the reversed list.

Haha, this should so be published. "A group of forumites have given the world empirical proof of Murphy's law. Their experiment, Eat Poop You Cat."

for some reason it wouldn't come up right

seriously where did this even come from.

I must say, I love your artistic style very much ;)

I agree with octopuppy with reversing the list, but then the last person in this game (forgot who <_< ) will need to make up a caption...or is it a picture? :huh:

Edit: I think we should make a new roster...seems like a lot of people want to join, and I'm starting to get confudled with the order :P

Edited by star_tiger

1. Unreality

2. GC

3. DMS

4. A. Person

5. Jane

6. Mekal

7. Kat

8. Brandonb

9. SarahJane

10. Star_tiger

11. Impervious (can you play this time?)

12. Itachi

13. clozobozo

14. Izzy

15. Puzzlegirl

And since Unreality will start with a caption, that takes care of the role switch. :D

Is everyone cool with waiting 3 days or should we find a replacement?

Actually.. I have an idea. :)

umm...should we be worried? :P Care to tell us the lovely idea, or are you going to hold us in suspense? ;)

almost there, kat, almost there! :D :D :D