BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat

Izzy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my temporary ban is still in place when it's my turn, anyone else is welcome to take my place :D If I'm released by then (;D), I'll announce at least one person beforehand in this thread

temporary ban?

I don't know. If we could find someone to step in for Impervious, that would be best. I was just going to bump the very last person on the list up into his spot, but as that's Unreality, that wouldn't work. And we can't really just keep the list as-is with Impervious excluded because some people can't create/upload/what have you pictures.

Does anyone know anyone who isn't playing at the moment that might be interested in drawing a quick pictures?

Other suggestions?

A big cherry in a sailor suit flying like a fairy, while being shot at by the army with dangerous-looking weapons

that has to be the most wickedest picture in the world, octopuppy! :D

Good luck with the drawing, Sarah ;)

that has to be the most wickedest picture in the world, octopuppy! :D

Good luck with the drawing, Sarah ;)

A big cherry in a sailor suit flying like a fairy, while being shot at by the army with dangerous-looking weapons

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry for excessive use of smileys but that is sooo funny compared to everything else I have read so far ;)