BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat

Izzy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't say any thing about being an artist :P

It's ok, I'm not either...unless you count me as the musical artist kinda :blush: But that's off topic...grr she has "exams" :rolleyes: I tried.

<(^-^)

Well, technically, it's funnier if you guys draw bad and the person writing the caption doesn't know what you drew ;) So, no worries if you can't draw well :P

ONLY 2 MORE PEOPLE!!!

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

6. SarahJhane

7. Brandonb

8. Kat

9. Mekal

10. Jane

11.A. Person

12.DMS

13. GC

14. Unreality :D

YAY! Thanks, UR! May we start the game now, Izzy? :D

Yep. :D

Okay guys, no more posting in here until it's your turn. Remember to not open any spoilers until it is your go, and only open the rest after you've gone. If you have any questions, just PM me. Oh, and pictures may not contain any numbers/letters.

As the M&M God was slain by the knight, the jester was coming to the scene on a unicycle with many marshmallows, and the dragon was flying overhead, ready to breathe fire and make smores. :D

(I'm hungry and in the mood for sweets. :P)

Lmao, why is the dragon trying to kill the knight? He was supposed to be the fire for the smores. :P

i have no idea what smores are! lol... i wasnt sure if Itachi would know what the grey thing was... and then after posting i noticed the no letters.... oops

i have no idea what smores are! lol... i wasnt sure if Itachi would know what the grey thing was... and then after posting i noticed the no letters.... oops

Oh man, you don't know what smores are? You're missing you. It's chocolate on a gramcracker, with a roasted marshmallow, and then more chocolate, and then another gramcracker. Awesome during like camping trips or like outside parties and stuff.

OK, so I'm waiting for another picture by clozobozo. :unsure:

You can use the one that was made! Sorry, I should have said that outside of a spoiler. Just from now on nobody should use words/letters/numbers in their pictures.

And yeah, it's been resolved. We might have gotten a little of topic in our spoilers and started talking about cultural food differences... :blush:

You can use the one that was made! Sorry, I should have said that outside of a spoiler. Just from now on nobody should use words/letters/numbers in their pictures.

And yeah, it's been resolved. We might have gotten a little of topic in our spoilers and started talking about cultural food differences... :blush:

Cultural. Food. Differences??? :P Sounds very suspicious...

Well, at least everything has been resolved! :D