BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Eat Poop You Cat

Izzy

I'm not sure whether or not this has been attempted on here yet, but if it has, I'd like to play anyway, so I'm hosting my own game. :P

The game starts with the first person (me) thinking of a sentence or phrase, and writing it down. I will do so in a spoiler. ONLY PERSON NUMBER 2 SHOULD OPEN THIS SPOILER. IF ANYONE ONE ELSE PLAYING OPENS THE SPOILER BEFORE THEIR TURN/ON THEIR TURN, THE GAME IS RUINED. Person number 2 will open my spoiler, and attempt to draw a picture that represents the sentence/phrase. The picture (only, not with my phrase) will be posted in a spoiler which SHOULD ONLY BE OPENED BY PERSON 3 (and 1 because at this point they've already gone and will no longer affect the game), because person three now has to make a caption for that picture. Person 3's caption is posted in another spoiler, which should not be opened by anyone besides persons 1-4. Person 4 draws a picture which models the caption, and this pattern continues until all players have gone.

Requirements: Paper/Camera OR a way to draw on the computer. Must be able to upload photos.*

1. Izzy

*If you can't meet these requirements, but *really* want to play, feel free to sign up for an odd slot (as they will always make captions), but we really do need people signing up for even spots as well.

So... Yeah. Sign up. :D

Questions?

*EDIT* Oh, I forgot. Once game play has started, please do not post in the topic unless it is your turn. This makes finding the necessary posts much easier. :)

Edited by Izzy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

5. star_tiger

Don't know how to upload pictures! :P

Sounds like a really cool game, Izzy!

Edit: added itachi

Edited by star_tiger

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

You missed me, Impervious :P I musn't be forgotten...y'all know what a disaster that will be :DCan't wait to see Impervious' lovely drawing skills ;) ;) ;)

Don't know how to upload pictures! :P

Have you heard of photobucket.com? If you haven't, I recommend creating an account. There's an "upload" button, and if you suck at finding things on your computer, just drag them to your desktop and look for them there. Once it uploads (takes about 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on connection/image size), go to the picture, look directly beneath it, copy the image code, and copy and paste it into a post. :)

Have you heard of photobucket.com? If you haven't, I recommend creating an account. There's an "upload" button, and if you suck at finding things on your computer, just drag them to your desktop and look for them there. Once it uploads (takes about 5 seconds to 5 minutes depending on connection/image size), go to the picture, look directly beneath it, copy the image code, and copy and paste it into a post. :)

OOH! Going to make an account very soon. Thank-you so much for the tip! Although I might stay as an odd number...you have not yet seen my drawing of a cat *ended up looking like a monkey/bug*

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

You missed me, Impervious :P I musn't be forgotten...y'all know what a disaster that will be :DCan't wait to see Impervious' lovely drawing skills ;) ;) ;)

oops lol, I had the reply window open right as you were submitting your response

That what I have my own website for ;)

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

6. Kat

I've got time to draw a picture or two...warning you all, I can ONLY draw cats and pretty miserable anime people...but I don't mind getting laughed at :lol:

<(^-^)>

Can you send a PM when it's each players' turn?

Umm. Well, if the player has been inactive for a while, I'll totally nudge them. If you remember who you go after, once the game starts, just look for the topic to end with that person's name, and you know it's your go.

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

6. SarahJhane

7. Brandonb

8. Kat

9. Mekal

10. Jane

I'm in!

and I was wondering.. is the game actually called Eat Poop You Cat or is that a random phrase you thought of? :P

I'm in!

and I was wondering.. is the game actually called Eat Poop You Cat or is that a random phrase you thought of? :P

I was thinking the same thing...it'll be so funny if it was actually called that!!! :lol:

YAY! Only 4 more people!

1. Izzy

2. clozbozo

3. Itachi

4. Impervious

5. star_tiger

6. SarahJhane

7. Brandonb

8. Kat

9. Mekal

10. Jane

I'm in!

I totally got ousted from the fourth spot... not cool Impervious

Edit: I don't know how to fix that with so many people signed up now, I'll just deal with it <_<

I totally got ousted from the fourth spot... not cool Impervious

Edit: I don't know how to fix that with so many people signed up now, I'll just deal with it <_<

OH NO! Did you want a drawing role? You could be #12! :( :( :(