BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

17 answers to this question

no, no! hahaha! not offensive... i actually work with sperm samples, so my mind just went straight there!! hehe

Good, then I am gonna stop while I'm ahead and not make any retorts to that statement ;)

i thought life but T is better, but that would make the line about `no part in sea but i live in water` really confusing to me (i have a simple mind, what can i say?) :rolleyes:

There is no T in sea, but there is a T in waTer :D

answer is T imo

the line that gives it is "I can be found in it once but not again." this line applies to no other line i.e. not the line about trees or the line about water

therefore the line must be talking about itself, and thus we can assume that T is the answer to the riddle.

answer is T imo

the line that gives it is "I can be found in it once but not again." this line applies to no other line i.e. not the line about trees or the line about water

therefore the line must be talking about itself, and thus we can assume that T is the answer to the riddle.

You are correct, and this has been solved for quite some time, so it's no big deal here but for future reference: Please put all answers in spoilers so that others can continue to work on the riddle without seeing the answer if they choose. Welcome to the Den! :D