BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Here's how the game works:

There will be a roster of about 10 people. I will assign one person as the killer. The person will pick someone to kill, and the victem will be killed. There will be one person who is the detective, and they will guess who the killer is. They may pass if they would like to. If they guess right before there are only 3 people left alive, then the detective wins the Game. If the detective picks the wrong person, they die too. If there are 3 people left alive (not including the killer), the killer wins the game. The Detective cannot be killed. (and everyone will know who the detective is in the beggining)

Wanna Play?

Host: Peace

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

25 answers to this question

When you say "If the detective picks the wrong person, they die too", do you mean the detective dies also, or the person they picked? I'm about 98% sure it's the latter, but you never know. ;)

I'd love to play, but I'm going on vacation for Thanksgiving, so I won't be on much. <_<

When you say "If the detective picks the wrong person, they die too", do you mean the detective dies also, or the person they picked? I'm about 98% sure it's the latter, but you never know. ;)

I'd love to play, but I'm going on vacation for Thanksgiving, so I won't be on much. <_<

thats ok - you dont need to be REALLY active, but its good to know!!

Ur right!! the person they picked!! sorry about taht!!

1) Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4) Star_tiger / ST

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

i'll play if i get to be the killer :lol::P

HEY! I was going to put dibs on that! :P

Sounds like a really cool game! I used to play a version of this game at camp...good times...*thinks back to the game when I was the mafia and killed everybody because I looked so innocent :D *

1) Reaymond

2)A. Person

3)Dms172

4) Star_tiger / ST

5)limeliam

6)clozobozo

7)

8)

9)

10)

sounds simple enough so ill give it a crack... :D

EDIT: limeliam joined :lol:

Edited by clozobozo

But some people don't like to multi-task or are busy with EXAMS like a *coughmecough*

Ya, I should be studying for exams...oh well :P

I envy those who have exams in JANUARY *cough, Kat, cough*

Anyways, should we wait another day to see if anyone else is going to sign up, Peace? :D

Edited by star_tiger

....Anyways, should we wait another day to see if anyone else is going to sign up, Peace? :D

Sounds good to me!! :)

Soooooo

For me it's 9:30 AM right now, and i have a busy day. How about we wait for another 2 1/2 hours, and i send out roles at 12. I'll play, so you can kill me (if we dont have enough people). From Tuesday to Friday, im at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving, but i can try to sneak on - I will! but at first there may have to be 48 hour time limits, instead of 24. We can always start later - What do you want/think?

Sounds good to me!! :)

Soooooo

For me it's 9:30 AM right now, and i have a busy day. How about we wait for another 2 1/2 hours, and i send out roles at 12. I'll play, so you can kill me (if we dont have enough people). From Tuesday to Friday, im at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving, but i can try to sneak on - I will! but at first there may have to be 48 hour time limits, instead of 24. We can always start later - What do you want/think?

Surely we don't need 48 hours for 2 people to send PM's in? But I don't mind start it as soon as possible IMO :)

Surely we don't need 48 hours for 2 people to send PM's in? But I don't mind start it as soon as possible IMO :)

What i mean is that im at a relative's house, so i might not be on every 24 hours, since my parents are very clear that you should focus on the guests/host when ur a host/guest. But i will get on every so often. Any other opinions?

What i mean is that im at a relative's house, so i might not be on every 24 hours, since my parents are very clear that you should focus on the guests/host when ur a host/guest. But i will get on every so often. Any other opinions?

Ahh sorry I didn't understand you. But if we can get the host, the detective and the killer on at the same time then the game could last for all of 15mins?

Ahh sorry I didn't understand you. But if we can get the host, the detective and the killer on at the same time then the game could last for all of 15mins?

Yes that's right B)) So are we going to have a really short game or a really long game :wacko:

"Ahh sorry I didn't understand you. But if we can get the host, the detective and the killer on at the same time then the game could last for all of 15mins?" - reaymond

IT matters - WE have options:

(a) We dont have a time period - We just do this game as quick as we can

(b) We have 24 hour time periods

© WE have 48 hour time periods

(d) we have __ hour time periods

(e) I dont care

I suggest we just start now, and hope the game finishes before Tuesday. It is a pretty fast game, and if the killer and detective are active for the next couple days, the game would work out nice and well. :D

Couldn't help saying this, but...nice comment, dms!