BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball

rookie1ja

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u just throw the ball straight up into the air and it will come back down for you to catch. not that hard to do i thought of this in about 3 seconds after reading the brain teaser.

But if you throw it up in the air, it is hitting something-MAXIMUM VELOCITY. Or I think its called the upper level limit, which is something, right?

and what about hitting some molecules of oxygen etc. ... how dumb of me that I have not mentioned that

well if its a ping pong ball all you have to do is throw it so it spins toward you and when it hit the ground it will either bounce back to you or it will roll back to you

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, what's up?

you a holes can stop thinking now because here is the freaking answer!

JUST THROUGH THE FREAKING BALL AS HARD AS YOU CAN STRAIGHT UP INTO THE AIR AND WATCH IT COME BACK TO YOU DUMBO

just throw it upwards it ll come back to you due to gravitational pull;)is this right?

that's right ... fyi, there is solution on the first page of each puzzle (search for "Spoiler for Solution" underneath the puzzle and click on the button that says "Show")

THREE POSSIBLE WAYS:

1. throw it up into the air and it will fall down to you.

2. Throw it at a slight angle and run and catch it (you never said you couldn't move)

3. Throw it at the ground and it will bounce up. (either let it fall back down like # 1 or catch it right off of the bounce)

You all are morons as far as I'm considered. You just throw the ball straight up in the air and it will fall back to you under the force of gravity. It doesn't bounce off of anything no one touches it, easy...