BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ball

rookie1ja

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are Pac-Man and throw the ball off one side of Pac-Man World it will come in on the other side straight back at you. Simple! (as long as no ghosts get in the way)

i thought at it for like 2 mins and then felt stupid when i got it figured out

of course you just simply throw it straight up in the air it will come down back at u

The answer is throw the ball as hard as you can straight up, although i would like to see someone throw straght up at their hardest whenever i did this i always ended up having to move to catch the ball

I would've used spoilers, but it seems senseless now in this topic...

Throw it straight up in the air and then stand there and wait ... preferably with your mouth open ... staring at the sun so that you can't see exactly right ... make sure you have plenty of $ for dental work ...

Also, I believe this depends on age. Sometimes my four year old throws a ball as hard as he can, but let's go wrong, so it goes straight down, and thus back to him. Kind of like bowling but letting go before you are actually moving your arm forward ...

Just throw the ball up in the air and it will come right back. "everything that goes up must come down" I'm amazed at all the weird answers...lol :lol: . Some people are thinking too hard. ;)

Ball - Back to the Logic Puzzles

How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't hit anything, there is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it?

Ball - solution

Throw the ball straight up in the air.

you can throw it as far as you can, then walk to it pick it up and walk it back to your original spot

This is not as elegant a solution, but...

If you were on a planet with just the right mass and diameter, you're hardest throw in the right direction would allow the ball to orbit the planet once (or twice, etc. depending on the constants just mentioned).

Hi how about if you stayed on this planet, went outside and threw the ball directly into the air. all that goes up must come down, there is no attachment and it wouldent hit anything. B))

Ball - Back to the Logic Puzzles

How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't hit anything, there is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it?

Ball - solution

Throw the ball straight up in the air.

You can just throw it straight up. Trust me, it'll come back.

Sounds to me like a lot of these cranky complainers are just jealous and watching us from inside the box. My first instinct before I came to the forum was to say that if it were possible for a human to throw it hard enough, it would come back after orbiting the earth. Granted, it's not physically possible, but it's a fun, outside-the-box answer. I feel sorry for all the creatively challenged people out there. The inside-the-box answers are fine when they don't come with replies that spew acid ;)

Edited by marcinella