BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

20 answers to this question

throw a ball, hit not kick - baseball (dms)

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - ??

not in or under, top, not bottom - up or above

a bed for a bird, an oval's home - nest (dms)

vacuum, vacent, very clear - empty

:)

Edited by andromeda

:)

throw a ball, hit not kick - baseball (dms) no

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - ??

not in or under, top, not bottom - up or above no

a bed for a bird, an oval's home - nest (dms) yes

vacuum, vacent, very clear - empty yes

I only got one for now....make that two....I guess three then?

throw a ball, hit not kick - maybe football? as in NFL?

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - something to do with the eye?

not in or under, top, not bottom - out

vacuum, vacent, very clear - empty (andromeda)

Edited by runder_1111

I only got one for now....make that two....I guess three then?

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - something to do with the eye?

no

no

no

yes

yes

1)dont think certain things - baseball and a football and a soft ball can all be thrown - but i was thinking along the lines of baseball and softball...

2) ur on the right track, but think of that oval turned sideways...think...

3) no, but the guesses have been ok! think about the others, then fill in a letter if ur stuck...

4) done

5) done

throw a ball, hit not kick -

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - A sideways oval looks like this ()...I think...if we are talking about an eye then I think so...the best I can come up with is cave :huh: . Caves in mountains and underground caves??? Just adding, it could be a mouth?

not in or under, top, not bottom - ahead? upon?

Edited by runder_1111

throw a ball, hit not kick -

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - A sideways oval looks like this ()...I think...if we are talking about an eye then I think so...the best I can come up with is cave :huh: . Caves in mountains and underground caves??? Just adding, it could be a mouth? more like an ovaly circle - (-) (exept that that line in the middle is on top and bottom - your right about linking it to humans.

not in or under, top, not bottom - ahead? upon? part of one of those - good job!

throw a ball, hit not kick - pitch (andromeda)

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - hmmm....without getting too outta hand, maybe bellybutton? Not sure what it has to do with age though and the shape is just confusing me even more....this is oddly shaped. Different heights maybe fat and thin ppl or it could literally mean short and tall? Maybe I'm stretching it here...

not in or under, top, not bottom - Now I'm just guessing....on would be my first guess? then up? possibly head although I doubt it?

throw a ball, hit not kick - pitch (andromeda)

an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age) - hmmm....without getting too outta hand, maybe bellybutton? Not sure what it has to do with age though and the shape is just confusing me even more....this is oddly shaped. Different heights maybe fat and thin ppl or it could literally mean short and tall? Maybe I'm stretching it here... no - its short and tall. Not belly button. what is a sideways circley oval that is in different places according to hight? What goes on it?

not in or under, top, not bottom - Now I'm just guessing....on would be my first guess? then up? possibly head although I doubt it? no - you had 'upon'. now up. no think - '--on' you have other words, and you get my hints - yay!

not in or under, top, not bottom

Upper?

and as for "an oddly shaped thing upon ovaly circle at different hights (depending on age)"

Nose. Nobody what anyone else says.

no - so-if you have a table, and it is not the top, nor the bottom, and your not under - where are you (or where might you be?)

no - your close. not eye, not nose. You have the right section...

could it be hair (oddly shaped since everyone's hair is different) upon an ovaly thing (head) at different heights depending on age (you might get taller as you get older, putting the head farther from the ground)

Does this work?