BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I find this a very interesting game because it'll put you into a dilemma.

But, there are certain rules:

1. ANSWER THE LATEST QUESTION ONLY with your EXPALANATION!

2. ONLY ONE OPTION/ANSWER IS ACCEPTED PER QUESTION! No it-depends type of answer.

3. Along with your answer, construct you own dilemma to give the next person a chance to answer, too.

4. PUT IN A SPOILER YOUR QUESTION. So that, they would be easily identified/located.

5. You are permitted to comment OTHER ANSWERS ONLY and NOT TO QUESTIONS!

6. If you just made a comment, DONT MAKE YOUR OWN DILEMMA!

Easy, eh?

1st dilemma.

on a stage, puke in front of people or people puke in front of you?

Edited by SarahJhane

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

on a stage, puke in front of people or people puke in front of you?

This sounds really interesting :D Luv this game very much!

I would rather people puke in front of me, because then I would have a reason to run off the stage (plus, i would just say they were puking because of food poisoning and not because of my acting

;)) If I puked and there was news broadcast live or something, I would become so embarrassed that I would end up locking myself indoors :P

Lovely question by the way...considering I'm eating breakfast right now :lol:

Would you rather live on a deserted island with limited amount of food/water for 1 week with all your friends and family, or live off by yourself in Antarctica with just enough resources to keep you alive for 20 years? (no exceptions, so no calling for help or obtaining more resources

:P)

Would you rather live on a deserted island with limited amount of food/water for 1 week with all your friends and family, or live off by yourself in Antarctica with just enough resources to keep you alive for 20 years? (no exceptions, so no calling for help or obtaining more resources )

Alone for 20 years - how could one be so selfish as to condemn their entire family to die in a week?

a papercut on the tip of your tongue, or your eyeball?

a papercut on the tip of your tongue, or your eyeball?

get it one the tounge - eyeball would be a lot worse for me!

Would you rather....

go skydiving with no protective gear, or be in a plane crash (50/50 live or die)??

Edit: spoiler

Edited by peace*out

Would you rather....

go skydiving with no protective gear, or be in a plane crash (50/50 live or die)??

Hmm...I'd be in a plane crash, I dunno, the thought of free falling with NOTHING terrifies me, but if you're in a plane, you're not gonna take all the hit, and besides, you could hide under your seat, and hiding makes everything better ^_^

Always wear your least favourite colour, or never wear your favourite colour?

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot the question :P

Edited by Kathleen

Hmm...I'd be in a plane crash, I dunno, the thought of free falling with NOTHING terrifies me, but if you're in a plane, you're not gonna take all the hit, and besides, you could hide under your seat, and hiding makes everything better ^_^

Always wear your least favourite colour, or never wear your favourite colour?

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot the question :P

if you ALWAYS wear your least favorite color, then the second queston has more options!!! THe second option!!

always use email to talk, or always use phone?

Dont worry - ill back off for a bit...

Dont worry - ill back off for a bit...

if you ALWAYS wear your least favorite color, then the second queston has more options!!! THe second option!!

Phone - couldn't imagine not hwearing my family's voices for a year at a time...

A month on an island alone, with no supplies, only what is available via nature - you may or may not survive, OR a month in Rikers Prison.

Phone - couldn't imagine not hwearing my family's voices for a year at a time...

A month on an island alone, with no supplies, only what is available via nature - you may or may not survive, OR a month in Rikers Prison.

Well, considering both are just so depressing, I will have to say:

Rikers Prison (dunno what it really is, just pictures really, really horrible prison) since I have no survival skills and would definitely die on the island in a few days. In prison, at least I know I will live through it (considering I don't have a death sentence) and as horrible as it is, I do have shelter and food, which works for me

:P

At this very moment, would you rather get stabbed to death by the person you most trust, or get cut up into tiny pieces until you eventually die of blood loss (lasts for 3 days)?

And no, there is no particular reason why my "would you rather's" are all gruesome and depressing, they just end up being that way <_<

And no, there is no particular reason why my "would you rather's" are all gruesome and depressing, they just end up being that way <_<

At this very moment, would you rather get stabbed to death by the person you most trust, or get cut up into tiny pieces until you eventually die of blood loss (lasts for 3 days)?

Ew, Wolftail, why do you always pick things like that? o_0

I'd probably get stabbed to death, even if it was someone who was close to me, seeing as if I trusted them, it probably wasn't their choice

;)

Next question :D Let's make it a bit lighter now shall we?

Go back in time, or go to the future?

<(^-^)>

Neither! Going back in time is (a) impossible and would at the very least convert you to pure energy, and even if you managed it somehow, (b) every shift of atoms becomes a temporal paradox. And going in the future is bad because (a) you couldn't go back in time to get back for the aforementioned reasons, and (b) the future would be the way the future is without you, because from the moment you disappeared you wouldn't be part of history until you returned

So, if given the choice, I wouldn't time travel. But if I HAD to pick, then definitely in the future, to see cool stuff :D lol

If you were stuck on an island, would you rather be stuck with Unreality or with your mother?

:P hehe

I wll be with my mother. Unreality has a past record that can suddenly turn into a invisible leopard who can brain-wash you! More dangerous

Remember? UR :P

Would you rather pull the lion tails or brush the teeth of the tiger?

Run from your house when told to evacuate due to fire or stay and use the hose to maybe save your house?

Oh I would

Try and save the house. MY LAPTOP IS IN THERE! How will I check Brainden without it? o_0

<(^-^)>

brush his teeth, i am gonna die anyways so may as well go down in a ball of flames or blood!

Run from your house when told to evacuate due to fire or stay and use the hose to maybe save your house?

Would you rather pull the lion tails or brush the teeth of the tiger?

stay and try to put out the fire... Imagine if my computer broke down!! the horror of no brainden access

Question

Would you rather

a) Never use Brainden again

Or

b) stay in a house with nobody there and you are unable to leave for the rest of your life, but there is a computer

Edited by Mekal

would you rather be

(a) blind

(b) deaf

i would rather be

blind - imagine living in a silent world, even if you could see! I would miss voices, especilly my family and friend's voices.

Would you rather be always happy (even when people die, and everyones crying, and your always smiling), or always sad??

i would rather be

blind - imagine living in a silent world, even if you could see! I would miss voices, especilly my family and friend's voices.

Would you rather be always happy (even when people die, and everyones crying, and your always smiling), or always sad??

always be happy. It might make other people a bit more depressed, and gives them a chance to look on the bright side.

;) If I was always sad, no one would like me and I would probably end up committing suicide :P

Would you rather be able to live forever as long as you killed someone once a week OR die in a day?

Seriously, I have problems thinking of would-you-rather's that does not consist of death...*bangs head against desk*

Would you rather be able to live forever as long as you killed someone once a week OR die in a day?

Seriously, I have problems thinking of would-you-rather's that does not consist of death...*bangs head against desk*

always be happy. It might make other people a bit more depressed, and gives them a chance to look on the bright side.
;) If I was always sad, no one would like me and I would probably end up committing suicide :P

I would kill someone once a week. I would only kill murderers, thieves, and psychopaths, of course. Like Light Yagami does in Death Note.

Would you rather kill your family for eternal life or give one family member eternal life while the rest of you die?

Would you rather kill your family for eternal life or give one family member eternal life while the rest of you die?

I would kill someone once a week. I would only kill murderers, thieves, and psychopaths, of course. Like Light Yagami does in Death Note.

Ooh, nice answer! Just hope it won't turn out like how Death Note did ;)

I luv your question very much, especially since it involves killing and death :D As much as I would luv to answer your question, I've already answered 3 and shall lay low for a while :P

give one family member eternal life while the rest of us die cuz it would suck to be in heaven and know i sent my mom to ****

be a pretty dumb blonde or an ugly genius?

Edited by dms172

What is the next question guys?

Oopss! by the way, I forgot, answering consecutive questions is allowed.

But of course not with your own question.

So that would be right after the person who answered your question.

And also, no need to put in on a spoiler your answer.

Just questions.

Thanks!

Back to the topic:

crazypainter can you please construct another question?

If not, whoever replies next to you can start a new question.

And that would be me... >.<

give the very last food for an old lady or for a 3 year old toddler?

Edited by SarahJhane

question:

Would you rather go on a date with someone with really bad body odor but nice or an attractive a**hole?

I would rather go on a date with someone with really bad body odor. I'll just spray them with Axe the minute I see him

;) I hate guy a**holes...I make it my goal to make their lives miserable :P

Would you rather forget everything that happened to you the day before every morning you wake up (keep on thinking it's April 21 every day, like in 50 First Dates) OR live on an island alone with only resources supplied by nature?