BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

Yoruichi-san

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san - voting for Ben Law

3)Sinistral

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill - voting for Ben Law

6)Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

7)Joe's Student - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

8)Kat - voting for Brandonb

9)SomeGuy - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

10)the second dawh - voting for Ben Law

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda voting for Ben Law

13)Star_tiger - voting for Ben Law

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

16)Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

I actually have reason to believe Ben Law is a baddie (believe it or not). I was just waiting for Sinistral to finally say something B)) I also believe Bb is Light. I advise all TF to switch their votes to BL a.s.a.p.

Hmm...I don't trust Itachi all that much, but I don't have much against Sinistral (was just trying to take people's votes off Bb). Plus, if BL ends up being part of the TF, Itachi will need to do some explaining ;)

Edit: added Sparanda's vote

Edited by star_tiger

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

8)Kat - voting for Ben Law

11)Mekal

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

Hmm...I don't trust Itachi all that much, but I don't have much against Sinistral (was just trying to take people's votes off Bb). Plus, if BL ends up being part of the TF, Itachi will need to do some explaining ;)

A very good point, if BL does turn out good, the first votes for Ben Law WILL have to explain...

<(^-^)>

Hmm...Well I have no reason not to believe Itachi's thoughts about Ben so I'm going to chance my vote over as well.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

11)Mekal

15)Prince Marth - voting for Ben Law

Edit: Added Kat's vote change.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I don't agree with Sparanda that Sinistral has been "absolved". True, the initial reasons for suspicion were misguided, but I think he's a good candidate for Ryuk. And I'm not willing to lynch Ben Law without giving him an opportunity to comment.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

6)Cherry Lane - voting for Sinistral

11)Mekal

Edited by Cherry Lane

I don't agree with Sparanda that Sinistral has been "absolved". True, the initial reasons for suspicion were misguided, but I think he's a good candidate for Ryuk. And I'm not willing to lynch Ben Law without giving him an opportunity to comment.

Well, he was absolved of the brownie thing from night1. That's all I was saying there.

Well, he was absolved of the brownie thing from night1. That's all I was saying there.

Well, I got some stuff on Sinistral other than the brownie thing...actually, I didn't even know why Sinistral was blamed for the brownie death :P None of the stuff are major though, and finding out what BL is would tell everyone a bit more about Itachi's role (still have suspicions about him ;) )

Bringing up the roster...

3 ppl yet to vote...

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

11)Mekal

Sorry if it wasn't clear before, I figured it crossed over from the first DNM. If the DNH specify details, I will make a note of it in the Night Post. If I don't, it means they don't.

Also, another cross-over...the Shinigami Eyes only work on humans. If they are used to spy Shinigami, the user will be informed that the use failed (which obviously means the target was a Shinigami).

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

11)Mekal voting for Ben Law

apperently BB seams to have some evidence... and that is the best i see...

Erm, how bad would it be if Ben Law turned out to be good? :unsure: It's almost unanimous...if that's spelt wrong, it's cause I'm tired -_- ...is the day post coming soon, oh great Shinigami King? I'm going to bed in like...10 mins, I wanna know if I should get up early for it tomorrow or not...I probably will anyway but that's not the point :P Night y'all ;)

<(^-^)>

Just woke up and saw the Tide flowing against me. I chose Bb because I am sure he is a baddie since day-1 when he said

Good choice Watari. Day 1 is surely the best day to use your saving ability. Though I have no idea how you can tell who is what already :blink:

Anyways, obviously there is the chance that watari would save JS b/c he inherently knows JS's identity (seriously... how could I not know that?). Sorry for trying to deter the obvious info a little, so that the DNH would doubt the assumption that would come from those events.

It is not like Bb, not knowing the rules of the game fully, not knowing who JS was when Watari rescues him from the lynch.

2nd on my list is Itachi from him saying

I totally agree. It's good that lynch didn't go through because it was really awful and based on nothing. But... Why are people thinking he's innocent? He still never put up a defense which is odd.

Itachi kept on insisting that Watari "just wanted to negate a lynch-vote that was based on nothing".

It will be difficult to turn the tide as there is very little time left. So I will accept the lyching votes.... WTG TF :P

Er wait, I was waiting to hear his defense before voting... If he's pleading no contest then I guess it doesn't matter but I don't want to get any penalty for not voting.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral - voting for Ben Law

11)Mekal voting for Ben Law

BL if you are TF, could you at least help us out with some info if you have any? If you die during the day I don't think Misora can get a message from you.

Edited by Sinistral

DAY TWO

“Shinigami Chop!”

The rotation of the blades of the ceiling fan volleyed long shadows around the small crowded room. The 13 people encircling the large mahogany table were silent, lost in contemplation over the day’s events. The day had started out interestingly enough…it appeared that Kira had a sense of humor. But as the votes had swung towards the shifty-eyed Brandonb, the accused had confessed to being the illusive Light. Of course, this being the shifty-eyed one, no one could take what he said at face value. So now they were deep in thought, attempting to decipher the intentions of he-of-the-Shifty Eyes.

Itachi had come out and encouraged the Task Force to vote for Ben Law. Disconcerted by Bb’s big reveal, the dazed group lackadaisically went along. Ben Law, who had become the second victim of the plush chairs, snoozed blissfully, ignorant of the events coming to pass.

Up in the Shinigami world, a slug-like creature with stubby limbs crawled up to the throne of the Shinigami King, dragging behind it a sack full of apples. This Shinigami had heard rumors that Ryuk had convinced the Shinigami King to give him an extra Death Note, and it wanted in on the fun as well.

As it closed in on the vicinity of the throne, its large protruding Shinigami Eyes saw that the pile of cloth on the throne was just that and only that: a pile of cloth. On top of the heap was propped a cracked skull mask. The jaw of the skull seemed to be laughing.

Back in the room in the Investigations building, Itachi approached Ben Law with his sleeves rolled up and the syringe poised for the injection. When Itachi stepped in front of him, casting a long shadow over the sleeping figure, Ben Law abruptly awoke. He tried to protest, but Itachi swiftly jabbed the needle into Ben Law’s neck. Ben Law’s eyes popped out in shock and his large mouth opened as wide as it could go. As Ben Law’s body began to convulse, he threw his arms out and then brought them in, crossing them over his stomach. He hunched forward and a frightening sound came out of his mouth…

“Muhahaha!” Ryuk guffawed. His bulging eyes flashed red with mischief. “You think you humans can kill a Shinigami! There is only one way to kill a Shinigami…but today, I’ll be the one killing you today!” Ryuk took out the Death Note that had been hidden inside…(uh, where does Ryuk hide his Death Note in that tight fitting costume of his?). He whipped out a feather pen and opened the Death Note to a blank page, preparing to write. His Shinigami eyes scanned the True Names of all those in the room. Putting pen to paper, he prepared to begin the massacre, when…

“Shinigami chop!” a voice cried. An overly-large white hand-shaped object collided onto Ryuk’s skull. Ryuk froze. A moment later, his body fell forward and landed, unconscious, on the floor. A flash of purple and orange swept away Ben Law’s body, leaving only the empty linoleum where it had been.

The Task Force collectively blinked, then simultaneously shrugged and went back to the task at hand.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

10)the second dawh

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law - GONE [Ryuk] (Shinigami chopped)

Good job, Task Force! But there's still much work to be done ;P.

Yay! We got it right! Brandonb was probably expecting Sinistral to get the chop in his place. Good work Itachi! Now Bb is exposed and we can get him tomorrow. I wonder what his story will be... :unsure:

Nice work Ben Law, you almost got away with it. :o

Just call me Sherlock. :) And for my next trick, I will be finding Rem, followed by Misa.... <_< !

Good work guys - though he was suspicious, I didn't actually dare to think I'd got it right first time. Anyway, now we know a lot more (CL and PT didn't vote for BL....who wouldn't want Ryuk dead?) and Bb does need to do some explaining...he might not be Light.....but it will be tough to get out of now....

Ooh....nice! Though that makes me look very bad....

But like I said at the time, I didn't want to vote for someone I didn't think would have a chance to defend. And I had no idea why we thought BL was Ryuk ("you gotta trust me..." just didn't do it for me).

And I had no idea why we thought BL was Ryuk ("you gotta trust me..." just didn't do it for me).

I was quite clear in my reasoning for why I suspected BL: he started the vote against him. So, it does make you look pretty bad in my eyes, I'm afraid.

I was quite clear in my reasoning for why I suspected BL: he started the vote against him. So, it does make you look pretty bad in my eyes, I'm afraid.

Well I didn't want to bring this up at the time, because you would have shifted your suspicion to me, but actually I was the one to start the voting against Bb. So you can see why I thought there were some flaws to your reasoning... But fortunately it worked out.

Well I didn't want to bring this up at the time, because you would have shifted your suspicion to me, but actually I was the one to start the voting against Bb. So you can see why I thought there were some flaws to your reasoning... But fortunately it worked out.

Really? When I looked, I thought BL was the first. Will check again.

I also have some more views on roles to give out, including some of those who are dead, but will wait until after the night post when things are safer!

edit: Apologies, I see you were - though it was BL that was promoting him on day 1.

Edited by foolonthehill