BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

Yoruichi-san

As it's likely I'm to be killed tonight now's the time for me to speak up...

If you are indeed "L" then there are 2 outcome. 1st is that one of us will try to save you and 2nd is if you are killed then it is bad news for DNHs and Shinigamies as they will have to deal with 2 of you (Mellow and Near), your successors.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well L, I'm sorry that you're outed so soon. That's twice in two DNM's that L's been outed within the first day. It's clearly just an unlucky position ;) I hope that you are taking the right approach by outing yourself.

I agree with Ben Law's assessment there. It would be best for the DNH's to avoid killing you tonight, and not only because you are offering them information. Mellow and Near are powerful roles. However, hopefully we can go a little longer without using them.

Well L, I'm sorry that you're outed so soon. That's twice in two DNM's that L's been outed within the first day. It's clearly just an unlucky position ;) I hope that you are taking the right approach by outing yourself.

I agree with Ben Law's assessment there. It would be best for the DNH's to avoid killing you tonight, and not only because you are offering them information. Mellow and Near are powerful roles. However, hopefully we can go a little longer without using them.

Yeah. L is powerful but Mellow and Near can be much better if they team up properly.

NIGHT TWO

With A Smile On His Face

The magnificence of the full moon was obscured by drifting clouds. Briefly, the clouds cleared away from the lustrous orb long enough for the luminescent rays of moonlight to ensnare the artful movements of a shadowy figure. Although his movements seemed effortless, they were calculated carefully and precisely. The clouds capped the moon once again and when they passed, the silhouette was gone.

Clearly bored and oblivious to the Night’s activities, Ryuk was loitering down a deserted street. He scratched his scalp with one large hand and cocked his head, staring at his Death Note. How strange. An unexplainable sensation of familiarity washed over him. It was called “déjà vu” by the humans, he believed. He had wrote Joe’s Student into his Death Note, but yet, he didn’t feel the power from the life he was trying to steal flow into him. Hmmm…

Elsewhere, the Night’s scene was unfolding just as the Death Note Holders had written it:

Joe’s Student walked into a bar. Immediately upon arrival, his attention was drawn to the figure of a woman leaning sitting on a stool, chatting with the bartender. The woman had long blond hair and she had on a slinky turquoise dress, which showed off the smooth skin of her white back, which was turned to the door. JS summoned up his manlihood and tramped towards her.

His trajectory was abruptly blocked by another person, who teetered in front of him. The drunken man was SomeGuy, and he too had his sights set on the woman at the bar. “Hey…” he slurred his words and shook a wobbly finger at JS. “Back off, buddy…”

JS frowned at the stench of the man’s breath. He attempted to push the man aside and continue his advance. However, SomeGuy grabbed JS’s arm as he tried to pass. Clumsily, SomeGuy threw a jab at JS’s jaw, which JS easily ducked. Infuriated, SomeGuy used his hold on JS’s arm to pivot and sling JS into a table, knocking it over and sending its contents crashing onto the ground. Glasses full of foamy liquid shattered and spilled the elixir everywhere.

After pulling himself up, JS lunged at SomeGuy, and grabbed him by the waist. SomeGuy struggled, and the pair pushed themselves out of the room into the crisp night air on the balcony. SomeGuy manage to pull JS off him and threw another punch, which hit this time, on JS’s cheek. The blow sent JS into the railing, which reverberated with the impact. Getting up, JS retaliated by punching his fist, hard, into SomeGuy’s gut. SomeGuy keeled over in pain. Taking advantage of the layout of the situation, JS rammed himself into SomeGuy, and the momentum transferred caused SomeGuy to go over the balcony railing. JS stopped to catch his breath. A moment later, he limped over to the balcony and looked down to observe SomeGuy’s crushed corpse below.

JS dusted himself off as he walked back into the bar. He smiled when he saw that the woman was still there. He marched triumphantly up to where she was sitting. “Mind if I join you?” he asked, sliding onto the adjacent stool.

The woman turned her head, revealing the black roots of his/her hair under the blonde wig and a pair of red eyes with four black dots in them, three in a triangular shape and one in the middle. “Hi, I’m Itachicup!” he/she said in a sultry voice. On the bar sat his/her drink and a napkin containing a half-eaten brownie.

JS noticed that a brownie crumb had fallen into his/her ample bosom. “JS went after it, and smothered to death while trying to retrieve it from Itachi[cup]'s bountiful breasts.” Joe’s Student died peacefully, with a smile on his face.

Aloof in her throne in the Shinigami world, watching these scenes transpire below her, the Shinigami King couldn’t stop laughing.

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

10)the second dawh

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Day ends in 24 hrs!

Joe’s Student died peacefully, with a smile on his face.

Aloof in her throne in the Shinigami world, watching these scenes transpire below her, the Shinigami King couldn’t stop laughing.

I couldn't stop laughing myself to the graphic description :P

JS knew his end was near but watch out DNHs and Shinigamies, there are now 2 L's for you to deal with !!!

Uh? Accusations? Voting?

Oh...and pointing out...when the DNH choose to specify details of the death it will be noted in the Night Post, as demonstrated ;P

:lol: , this death was almost as funny as the last one! Luv Itachicup!! :P

Ugh, DNH killing off JS is really inconvenient for TF...guess we won't find out what he was going to say <_<

Ryuk's kill on JS was trumped by the DNH so we don't even know if Matsuda is still alive an able to give the apple. I've been trying to formulate some course of action, but anything I come up with would depend on Mogi and Aizawa being alive. I am curious how the TF can communicate whatever it is that Naomi and Wateri know. Any Ideas? Also does anyone care to speculate on the modes of death for both JS and Someguy?

My guess...based on speculation...is that since JS had come out as being L, Light killed him. Since (as far as I know) SomeGuy's role had been fairly hidden, Misa killed him with her Shinigami eyes. Ryuk's kill was wasted on JS. As for the players controlling those roles, the only suspicion is yesterday's minimal suspicion of Sinistral involving the brownies of death.

Edited by Sparanda

My guess...based on speculation...is that since JS had come out as being L, Light killed him. Since (as far as I know) SomeGuy's role had been fairly hidden, Misa killed him with her Shinigami eyes. Ryuk's kill was wasted on JS. As for the players controlling those roles, the only suspicion is yesterday's minimal suspicion of Sinistral involving the brownies of death.

Speaking of which, I feel cheated. If it won't cost you your actions, can someone please write me in some brownies? If I can't have a tasty death, I'd like a tasty afterlife.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san - voting for Sinistral

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

10)the second dawh

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Same as last Day. His cleverness shows again. I'd prefer Itachi-cup btw :P

Why do I feel just as clueless on day 2 as I did on day 1?

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane - voting for Brandonb

8)Kat

10)the second dawh

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

to see what happens...

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

8)Kat

10)the second dawh - voting for Prof. Templeton

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Well, I'm not getting much to go on right now, so I'll start with JS's target Prof. Templeton. He must have had a reason... :unsure: mustn't he?

Well, I'm not getting much to go on right now, so I'll start with JS's target Prof. Templeton. He must have had a reason... :unsure: mustn't he?

but prof T defended JS....so I really don't think that's a good choice.

Bb is highest on my suspicion list. Maybe, I am wrong :(

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

8)Kat

10)the second dawh - voting for Prof. Templeton

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

but prof T defended JS....so I really don't think that's a good choice.

Yeah, it's certainly a weak vote on my part, but I'm trying to get some sort of conversation moving and I need to go back and look at the voting more carefully from the previous day.

I was kind of dead during that part so I didn't really pay close attention. I'll try to find time to scan back over the votes and I'll see what I dig up. The thing is, we have to be careful; if we lynch Light, Ryuk wins automatically. We have to lynch Ryuk before we can get rid of Light. I think that JS waited too long before offering a deal with the DNH. :(

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

8)Kat

10)the second dawh - voting for Brandonb

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

OK, so going back and looking at yesterday's votes, there were enough TF members suspicious of JS to easily mask the votes of the villains, so there isn't much to work with there, but I agree with CL's statement that Prof. T wasn't one of them. One thing I did notice was that Brandonb went from his "non-random" vote for Sparanda to JS without any explanation, which is odd for him. When he votes for someone, he usually presents a huge, elaborate batch of evidence against him/her.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

8)Kat

10)the second dawh - voting for Brandonb

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda voting for Sinistral

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

I have to go with Itachi-san. He and Prof. T were suspicious yesterday and those two normally aren't suspicious for no reason.

:blink: woah, wait. When did dawh get 2 roles? I looked and he took Rene's place, but is it weird for him to control 2 roles? Or am I missing something entirely?

Edited by Sparanda