BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

Yoruichi-san

Matsuda... <_<

It's unreal how much these games are turning out like the show. Matsuda may be the end of me :blush:

hooray for Matsuda!

but it looks like you're controlling 2 votes today, no?

Edited by Cherry Lane

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened last night, we can be almost certain that two votes don't count and that two people will die tonight. With Brandonb revealed as Light, there was no risk for him to borrow the Shinigami Eyes, so they must have known their targets (unless they spied on Rem,) in which case they would have made an educated guess (which was probably correct. :( )

Fortunately, since Rem failed to kill star_tiger, if the TF votes unanimously, the DNH won't be able to override our vote. I guess I might as well start the proceedings since if Aizawa is alive, he should have set the trap for people to vote for Brandonb.

I guess that itachi and Prof. Templeton's suspicions about Sinstral were not misplaced! :)

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral[Misa]

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

10)the second dawh - voting for Brandonb

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law - GONE [Ryuk] (Shinigami chopped)

I'll stick with yesterday's color scheme... :P

So while the voting is obvious the next question is to find Mikami and Rem. Misa will continue to cause us trouble until we get rid of Rem. That's not something we have to worry about immediately, but it's something we'll have to tackle eventually.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral[Misa]

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda - voting for Brandonb

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

Light's out ;)

I have a question...How did ST avoid getting killed by Rem if Matsuda wasn't there?

I have a question...How did ST avoid getting killed by Rem if Matsuda wasn't there?

Rem may have guessed the wrong True Name. He probably had already spied a target by the time Brandonb delivered it (and none of his previous spies were on the list either (somehow, :wacko: )) so he had to guess and got the name wrong.

Rem may have guessed the wrong True Name. He probably had already spied a target by the time Brandonb delivered it (and none of his previous spies were on the list either (somehow, :wacko: )) so he had to guess and got the name wrong.

The DNH take priority. They might have doubled up on S_T. Rem has the Shinigami eyes so he wouldn't have guessed wrong. Also Light doesn't get the eyes unless Misa and Mikami are both dead.

The DNH take priority. They might have doubled up on S_T. Rem has the Shinigami eyes so he wouldn't have guessed wrong. Also Light doesn't get the eyes unless Misa and Mikami are both dead.

He must have guessed wrong though... :unsure:

Also, Mikami gets the Eyes only after Misa is dead, but Light can trade for them at any time.

So ST might be being controlled now?

*Cough*...I think you missed part of the sentence under Light's description...it starts with "If..." ;P

So I did... :blush: My fault for reading/scanning many things quickly late at night.

Still it seems likely that Light would have guessed correctly (he did last night, <_< ) but I hope that he didn't.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san - voting for Brandonb

3)Sinistral[Misa]

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

All too easy. Now to find that pesky Rem...

All too easy. Now to find that pesky Rem...

Aww, c'mon now... you know I'm not gonna go down without a fight :ph34r:

Rem, don't worry about the issue last night. It's not a big deal. It seemed like it before, but now a few things have 'come to Light' :lol:

Today we only have a 50% shot at winning the lynch. With your help we will own 6 votes today. It will come down to a coin toss b/w myself and Dawh2. Good news... Even if I die, we will still win. I just want to go out with a bang ;)

So here's what we need. First, Myself and Sinistral will cast our votes for Dawh2, and so will You and Mikami. We have taken control of two others. They will add to make this a tie. Now, if we win the toss-up, then it's all good.

However, if we lose the toss-up and I die (or if the manipulations fail), then it's all good :huh: Misa and Mikami will take control of another two players tonight. So that we will have the majority in the lynch tomorrow 5-4(if I am dead) or 6-3(if I am alive). Now, all I need from you now is your vote, and the identity of Itachi... or anyone else that you may have considered killing. :P

Whether I am here to rule my new kingdom or not... my followers will see this corrupt world rebuilt in the eyes of Kira.

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Dawh2

3)Sinistral[Misa]

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

Light's Out

So I did... :blush: My fault for reading/scanning many things quickly late at night.

Still it seems likely that Light would have guessed correctly (he did last night, <_< ) but I hope that he didn't.

Light is my Kira, so of course he guessed correctly! :angry:

Misa is his eyes, and he is nice to Misa... so Misa-Misa will kill all the bad TF members who try to hurt my Kira. :wub:

Roster:

3)Sinistral[Misa] - voting for Dawh2

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

Heeeeeeeeey Rem, Misa cannot live in a world without Light. :( Misa would be in the dark and Misa would be so sad and lonely and then Misa will die. You don't want Misa to die, do you Rem? :unsure:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help Misa-Misa to save her Kira! :wub:

Vote for the bad man Dawh2 :angry: who wants to put out my Light...

Actually, I've decided I would have preferred to be on Rem's list - I had a 1 in 5 chance of dying there, but now seem to in a group where 2 are already dead out of (taking away the known DNH) Itachi, Cherry Lane, second dawh, Prof T and me :o. That's a bit worrying. Especially as I'm assuming that second dawh wasn't their delayed kill because they're voting for him today.

And I'm guessing that Mikami should also be in that list, unless they somehow told Rem who he was already and so was safe to put on his target list (codes in Bb's post, perhaps?). What about Rem? He could be on either list I guess? Either way, the people on the non-Rem list who survive the night are definitely gonna be suspicious as Mikami and possibly Rem....

Voting's easy, but I fear it is worth very little....

Roster:

5)foolonthehill - voting for Brandonb

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

Any ideas to prevent them controlling our votes?

Actually, I've decided I would have preferred to be on Rem's list - I had a 1 in 5 chance of dying there, but now seem to in a group where 2 are already dead out of (taking away the known DNH) Itachi, Cherry Lane, second dawh, Prof T and me :o. That's a bit worrying. Especially as I'm assuming that second dawh wasn't their delayed kill because they're voting for him today.

And I'm guessing that Mikami should also be in that list, unless they somehow told Rem who he was already and so was safe to put on his target list (codes in Bb's post, perhaps?). What about Rem? He could be on either list I guess? Either way, the people on the non-Rem list who survive the night are definitely gonna be suspicious as Mikami and possibly Rem....

Voting's easy, but I fear it is worth very little....

Any ideas to prevent them controlling our votes?

I don't know if Rem would have been on the target list (well, probably) but Mikami would not have been. What concerns me now is that even though L does not have Shinigami eyes, Bb is very good at deducing roles. So I think there is at least one player in the possibly-controlled group whose role he already knows. So it is likely the DNH will get 2 kills again tonight. I don't know of a way to prevent this, so I'm just logging my vote for Bb:

Roster:

6)Cherry Lane - - voting for Brandonb

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

Edited by Cherry Lane

Roster:

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Brandonb

15)Prince Marth

I don't think there's much reason I need to explain for this vote. But even if by some wild twist Brandon isn't Light, he's most definitely one of the DNH or Rem. So voting for him is a no-brainer here.

Roster:

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Glad I'm still alive and free to dream about math boys with amazing eyes :P

Roster:

8)Kat

11)Mekal

13)Star_tiger - voting for Brandonb

15)Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

Too bad the goodies don't have a killing role, 'cause that will come in handy right about now :D Just hoping Bb is bluffing about his plan, or TF people are all doomed <_<

We'll see how the voting goes today. The only two who haven't voted yet were on Light's target list, so I think we can expect Mikami to be changing thier vote later. Kat and Mekal were on this target list and could therefore be Rem. If we assume that Mikami wasn't on the list that leaves CL or FotH as Mikami because I don't think it would be Itachi, Dawh2, or myself. We just have to wait until the end of the day, but look for a vote change.

We'll see how the voting goes today. The only two who haven't voted yet were on Light's target list, so I think we can expect Mikami to be changing thier vote later. Kat and Mekal were on this target list and could therefore be Rem. If we assume that Mikami wasn't on the list that leaves CL or FotH as Mikami because I don't think it would be Itachi, Dawh2, or myself. We just have to wait until the end of the day, but look for a vote change.

I had the same thoughts - I would be surprised if Itachi was Mikami based on his voting - though obviously had you down as the other potential in my place! <_< assuming Mikami is not in the Rem-list, Mikami = PT or CL....

Anyway, it looks like you've failed in your plotting, Bb! Unless Mekal or Kat is Rem, we're lynching Light today!! :P And a TF win will make up for Sinistral's sneakyness last time. :P

Edited by foolonthehill