• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Sparanda

2)Itachi-san - voting for Sinistral

3)Sinistral - voting for Joe's Student

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane- voting for Joe's Student

7)Joe's Student - voting for Prof. Templeton

8)Kat - voting for Joe's Student

9)SomeGuy - voting for Kat

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda - voting for Joe's Student

13)Star_tiger - voting for Joe's Student

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law - voting for Joe's Student

Thank you Sinistral, I point I can understand. Please explain, Joe's Student...

<(^-^)>

Had to cut the last post short, one of the babes woke up. What I had intended to express was that we know the DNH put in the "death by brownie" so it's one of two things: someone thought it would be cute, or someone intended us to think that way. I'm going for the later. Which, to me doesn't seem like JS's style. Anyone who has been playing thiese games a few times might have some ideas about who the DNH may be. I've thrown one out. That doesn't mean that Sinistral is a bad guy, but I'm sure it's someone who can think like him. I think a vote for JS isn't well thought out. I'm off to bed myself, I guess I'll see how it pans out in the morning.

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Votes swinging also means something, doesn't it ???? :P

What does it mean? :P All I'm saying is, first vote was random, believed that Sparanda was good, so I changed it randomly again. When I heard something that made sense, I knew that would be a good vote. Maybe Joe's Student doesn't think that sinister (almost wrote Sinstral there :P You know you're a braindenner when...) but then again, who really knows what goes on in any mafia players head? /rant

Ok *phew* I'm good :)

<(^-^)>

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Sparanda

5)foolonthehill

10)Rene83

11)Mekal - voting for Joe's Student

15)Prince Marth

okay, sorry, i had a tennis lesson then i had to go to some other stuff, then i fell aslepp on the couch without dinner... only a vison of PG telling me to get up woke me.

Joe's student DOES sound parinoid, and it is odd that he is wanting CL's role, so that is why my vote is for him...

Edited by Mekal

Roster:

1)Brandonb - voting for Joe's Student

5)foolonthehill

10)Rene83

15)Prince Marth

Roster:

5)foolonthehill

9)SomeGuy - - voting for Joe's Student

10)Rene83

15)Prince Marth

I'm just coming back from a party, and I don't see any compelling reason not to do this, so... what are the odds that all of us are wrong? (I'd say pretty good, but them's the breaks).

Roster:

5)foolonthehill

9)SomeGuy - - voting for Joe's Student

10)Rene83

15)Prince Marth

I'm just coming back from a party, and I don't see any compelling reason not to do this, so... what are the odds that all of us are wrong? (I'd say pretty good, but them's the breaks).

This does looks like textbook goodguy getting lynched on the first day, but there is the factor of JS not having had defended himself yet. Something else is up because I find it hard to believe JS would just go down without swinging. He might be Misa, and therefore not die.

Okay, since it doesn't look like anyone is going to be on in the next 30 minutes, Day Post coming...

Warning: I'm really really REALLY tired...so the Day Post is going to be...um...different from my usual style XP

Edit: Added more "really"s...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

DAY ONE

W-Interception

The sun was slowly melting into the horizon. Rapidly waning rays of red-gold sunlight streamed through the windows of the Investigations Building, and came to rest upon the enervated group of people inside. Fifteen of them sat in plush chairs around the large oval mahogany table. They were all staring blankly at the sixteenth chair, at the head of the table, which was now empty, pining for the great man who once sat there.

Star_Tiger leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table, and asked, “Anybody got an idea who to vote for?”

Joe’s Student’s brows furrowed in contemplation for a few minutes, then he shrugged and pointed a pale finger at Prof. Templeton. “Sorry, but your sad smiley makes me suspicious. Oxymorons are a definite sign of a baddie!”

Prof. Templeton shook his head vigorously. “Nope, I’m not guilty.” He pursed his lips, then replied, “But I think the evil brownie fairy must have been Sinistral!”

Mekal, who had been dozing off (those plush chairs are really comfy), and counting down numbers in his sleep, abruptly sat and and proclaimed “No, we should lynch PG! They must have been her brownies! She made them to go with the lemonade to give to her masked lover!” Seeing the looks the rest of the group was giving him, he blinked. “Oh wait, wrong game…”

Kat began to say something about last night’s victim and attempted victim, but instead she hiccupped…4 times.

SomeGuy shrugged. “I have no idea…” he muttered. He reached into his pocket and took out a 16 sided die. He tossed it onto the table. It came up with the number 8. “Eight it is then…” he grunted.

The die had landed in front of Ben Law, who picked it up and stared at it for a minute. Then he shrugged and tossed it again. Lucky number 7.

Brandonb scoffed, “I don’t need a die. I’m going for Orange. I’m voting for Sparanda.”

Everyone turned their stares to Sparanda, who cringed and recoiled. “Hey, I’m just the new guy…”

Star_Tiger frowned at the situation. “Well, I think JS is being paranoid,” she declared. “So I’m voting for him.”

“Yeah, his wanting CL to out her role was definitely strange,” Sinistral reasoned, stroking his chinny-chin-chin thoughtfully.

Slowly but surely the majority began to chime in in agreement. As the vote landslided to JS, the group members began coming out of their lethargy. JS could only stare in blank amazement as the tide of the room turned against him.

Some members felt a sense of déjà vu as Itachi stepped up and sealed JS’s fate with the last vote. Itachi picked up the syringe from the table and advanced in a ninja stance towards JS.

Suddenly a man holding a pirate sword and enrobed in a black costume which only revealed his eyes and a few tuffs of gray hair appeared and knocked the syringe out of Itachi’s hand.

Taken aback, Itachi gaped at this masked man. The intruder’s costume fitted too tight, showing the paunch of his belly from too many pastries over the long years. The man straightened his back, put his hand on his hip and decreed “JS must not be killed today!” Then he turned and walked away, flipping his cape. The room, awestruck, stared at the giant W embroidered on the back.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Okay, send Night actions ;P.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

2 things right off the bat:

1) I didn't vote for JS, I voted for Sinistral (so I'm assuming my vote was manipulated)

2) "Sinistral stroked his chinny-chin-chin" implying three little pigs implying cops implying he's a good guy? It's a reach, but what the heck, I went there ;)

Oops...sorry...my bad...did I mention I was really tired? XP

Edit:...really really REALLY tired?

Edited by Yoruichi-san

So apparently Rene had to step out, so I'm back in. :)

It seems that those brownies weren't actually deadly, they just gave me amnesia...I...I can't remember who I was. :o

But I know who I am now and I'm here to help the Task Force win. I guess that Watari thought that the TF was making a bad decision lynching JS. He's going to be happy about that. I'm not sure if I am...his insistence against PT was a little odd; I really didn't read anything sinister into PT's statement.

Here's to hoping that I make it through this night... <_<

Just making it official...

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy

10)the second dawh

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Good choice Watari. Day 1 is surely the best day to use your saving ability. Though I have no idea how you can tell who is what already :blink:

JS is most probably innocent as Watari saved him. I hope he did the right thing.

Good choice Watari. Day 1 is surely the best day to use your saving ability. Though I have no idea how you can tell who is what already :blink:

I totally agree. It's good that lynch didn't go through because it was really awful and based on nothing. But... Why are people thinking he's innocent? He still never put up a defense which is odd.

Joe’s Student’s brows furrowed in contemplation for a few minutes, then he shrugged and pointed a pale finger at Prof. Templeton. “Sorry, but your sad smiley makes me suspicious. Oxymorons are a definite sign of a baddie!”

Prof. Templeton shook his head vigorously. “Nope, I’m not guilty.” He pursed his lips, then replied, “But I think the evil brownie fairy must have been Sinistral!”

xD so funny. That totally brightened up my morning, by the way.

Edited by Sparanda

I agree, it was good to avoid that lynch, especially since all we really got out of it was a bandwagon >.>. That was a hilarious post, too, btw Y-san. Hopefully tonight will get the ball rolling though. Good luck DNH! We're coming for ya.