BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Death Note Mafia: Rematch

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh...why do I have a bad feeling about today....?

(and star_tiger, Mekal's countdown has absolutely nothing to do with DNMR.)

I was going to ask about Mekal's countdown :P Thanks for answering it!

And from the night post, does it mean that CL is going to die soon with her vote controlled? :o Is it possible to counteract the deathnote actions, or does the victim definitely die?

I'm sure PG wouldn't have someone die by brownie, but that's what we're supposed to think. CL, I have a feeling your vote may not count for much today.

Dying by brownies...could happen, especially with that suspicious special ingredient... ;)

I've got the same feeling about CL. Doesn't mean she can't speak her opinions about people, though :D

Aw, sorry Cherry Lane and Dawh, looks like you were too good for those baddies to keep you around :o I hate day one...who to lynch?

<(^-^)>

Edit: Don't ask my why there are so many posts, my computer shut down and then opened again and I had like 4 more posts :wacko:

Edited by Kathleen

NO! NOT THE DOUBLE POST! :o

<(^-^)>

Actually, that was quadruple post ;)

And about Cherry Lane and Dawh being too good for the baddies to let them live, keep in mind only the deathnote holders have BTSC, so the Shinigami could be killing each other off <_<

Actually, that was quadruple post ;)

And about Cherry Lane and Dawh being too good for the baddies to let them live, keep in mind only the deathnote holders have BTSC, so the Shinigami could be killing each other off <_<

Well actually, if you look at the rules, the Shinigami can't kill on the first night...so not likely :P

<(^-^)>

Well actually, if you look at the rules, the Shinigami can't kill on the first night...so not likely :P

<(^-^)>

Right, forgot about that <_< But you get my drift... ;) Don't assume who's who so early in the game :P

I've been away all day and once i got in I was looking forward to trawling through what I thought would maybe be 5 or 6 pages of discussion... oh well. -_-

Well so something that people have already alluded to is the fact CL looks like her death is imminent. And also that we should definitely discount her vote today. Also CL if you have any info for us maybe you could drop that at some stage, as it's looking like you'll not be with us much longer. (Maybe even reveal your role as that obviously the DNH know it already... what's the point of us TF not knowing your role when the DNH know it? Just a thought...)

Shame about dawh, he's always a good innocent to have on your side, anyone any ideas about his role?

So I've two people on my suspicion list, but with a total of 10 posts so far since the Night Post obviously there's basically nothing to go on so those suspicions aren't strong ones. Seeing as nobody has voted yet, I'm going to start proceedings with my mini-hunch. PT for me...

---------

O and has anyone any idea what player would have the idea to have dawh killed with brownies...? Any inkling who would involve PG's delights into DNM?

Actually I think you guys are misunderstanding... if the Death Notes work the same way they did in the last game, if CL's vote was being manipulated it wouldn't show up in the night post at all until tomorrow night. I didn't see anything in the rules for this game about the Death Notes working differently, so I do think she should speak her opinions, but I wouldn't be worried about her vote not counting.

Sparanda: Yep your right, sorry I forgot to put the vote down. This is the reason I'm voting this way: here

Not much I know but seeing as half the day has gone already without a single vote, I thought I should make my vote based on the only suspicious thing said so far... (in my eyes). It just stuck in my mind for some reason.

Shinigami King: Y

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

4)dawh - DEAD (written into Death Note by DNH)

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student - Prof. Templeton

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Sinistral: I see what you're saying but then again having looked at the rules again, I can't see anything else it could be, I can't find any other reason for Y-San to include it. I'll have another look but...

Sparanda: Yep your right, sorry I forgot to put the vote down. This is the reason I'm voting this way: here

Not much I know but seeing as half the day has gone already without a single vote, I thought I should make my vote based on the only suspicious thing said so far... (in my eyes). It just stuck in my mind for some reason.

I was merely saying that she might not be around after the next night.

Merely speculation, but it could be that they(the DNH) TRIED to write her name down, but they failed and that was what that part was about, but either way, i think we need to hear from CL and see if she can tell us anything more about that part in the night post...

You could be right. In fact, only Misa would surely get the true name right, Light would have to guess since he doesn't have the "eyes" yet.

Merely speculation, but it could be that they(the DNH) TRIED to write her name down, but they failed and that was what that part was about, but either way, i think we need to hear from CL and see if she can tell us anything more about that part in the night post...

I know I'm not playing, but I'm just pointing out that the numbers represent the number of posts he has before hitting 1000... Similarly...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

The facts are that there are five baddies and 15 people to choose from (can't rule out CL yet, she could be shinigami). So I'm left thinking about who would have picked death by brownies. I think it was purposely meant to be misleading.

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

7)Joe's Student - voting for Prof. Templeton

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger

14)Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Can't trust those lefties <_<

I was merely saying that she might not be around after the next night.

Umm...it appears to me that JS is just being a bit paranoid :P My first thoughts about CL's situation was exactly the same to PT's, and him adding a :( at the end didn't seem abnormal to me...

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat

9)SomeGuy

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

13)Star_tiger - voting for Joe's Student

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

There really isn't any particular reason I'm voting for JS...just wanted to get the ball rolling and hoping other people would submit their votes faster :D

Edit: added PT's vote

Edited by star_tiger

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat - voting for Sparanda

9)SomeGuy

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Ok, I don't have anything to go on, but a hunch. It's not even a post they've posted, it's just gut feeling. I'll extremely open to changing my vote, if something comes up. No offence, Sparanda :) I just don't know, so why don't you tell us why you're innocent ;)

<(^-^)>

Roster:

1)Brandonb

2)Itachi-san

3)Sinistral

5)foolonthehill

6)Cherry Lane

8)Kat - voting for Sparanda

9)SomeGuy - Kat

10)Rene83

11)Mekal

12)Sparanda

15)Prince Marth

16)Ben Law

Well, my random number generator says 8. I'm also going to borrow Woon's strategy of "vote for your neighbors," and assume that dawh could use some popcorn to make the game go by better.

Beyond that, I'm sorry I haven't been all that active today, I am having a kind of intense weekend. That should be better come the work week.

Edited by SomeGuy