BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Do you really think Orochimaru would have put Kabuto on the lynching block on Day 1, knowing that his survivability depended on Kabuto staying alive? Come on. I realize you weren't around but you should at least do your homework and read the older posts.

Since it was between you and Orochimaru at the time, Yes. I'm sure if the vote went your way, woon would have changed his vote since no one knew much at that point. We'll never know because woon got the vote, which I'm sure was your preferred outcome.

A better question is why would your (alleged) team still vote for you now when there must be better canidates that are known to them?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it was between you and Orochimaru at the time, Yes. I'm sure if the vote went your way, woon would have changed his vote since no one knew much at that point. We'll never know because woon got the vote, which I'm sure was your preferred outcome.

A better question is why would your (alleged) team still vote for you now when there must be better canidates that are known to them?

This isn't over, Hidan. I'll have my revenge for Asuma-sensei. :angry:

Edit: I feel so unloved... anyone seen Temari lately?

Edited by Sinistral

I know that I am jumping off the current discussion (which I can't make head or tail of, :wacko: ) but I'm curious about woon's choice here as it's the odd-one-out.

Why Prince Marth? woon said it was revenge voting. Almost everyone voted for woon on Day 3. The only person that didn't was Some Guy; he was voting for Brandonb. However, on Day 1, when there was still a possibility that woon might not get lynched, Some Guy changed his vote to woon. In the meantime, Prince Marth didn't vote for him at all on Day 1.

It seems like woon could be trying to send some sort of message about his intentions because if I were him and was just revenge voting, Iknow that I would have targeted Some Guy.

I know that I am jumping off the current discussion (which I can't make head or tail of, :wacko: ) but I'm curious about woon's choice here as it's the odd-one-out.

Why Prince Marth? woon said it was revenge voting. Almost everyone voted for woon on Day 3. The only person that didn't was Some Guy; he was voting for Brandonb. However, on Day 1, when there was still a possibility that woon might not get lynched, Some Guy changed his vote to woon. In the meantime, Prince Marth didn't vote for him at all on Day 1.

It seems like woon could be trying to send some sort of message about his intentions because if I were him and was just revenge voting, Iknow that I would have targeted Some Guy.

Since only woon and his ambitious team members can speculate on his intentions, I say we leave them. I don't think anyone shares his goals anyway. I know you don't. <_<

I have to admit, I agree with you over the confusion of Woon's voting...he's never struck me as a revenge kind of person...maybe he's trying to put attention on Prince Marth, so he can focus on someone else while we ponder it...I didn't make much of it...

<(^-^)>

Check back the post of vote in Day 3.

PM is the first one who vote me!

That simple!

Chapter 10: Failed Vengeance

Sinistral dawned his Chounin vest and went looking for Hidan. "He's going to pay for what he did to Asuma!" Hidan was always easy to find. That immortal jerk! But Sinistral had a plan.

kakashi-120-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: You again? You're out of your league kid. You must be wanting revenge for me killing that pathetic master of yours. Seriously, that guy was a loser. I didn't even break a sweat. And now you? You're really underestimating me.

Sinistral didn't even answer. He didn't want to let this jerk's words get to him. He had to be mentally prepared to fight this guy. He used his shadow bind and through a series of back and forths, he actually managed to link Hidan. Hidan became unable to move and was irate at getting caught in this kid's lame attack.

kakashi-130-animestocks[com].jpg

Sinistral ran Hidan through the forest trying to get him as far away from his friends as possible. Hidan helplessly trailed, his anger growing by the second. Sinistral set up explosives everywhere and then his chakra ran out. His shadow detached from Hidan and slowly retreated back to his own body. Hidan looked up with satisfaction and grinned.

Hidan: This was your big plan? Go ahead. Set them off. ...no, actually I won't even give you the chance.

Hidan whipped his scythe around. Sinistral was too tired to keep dodging. Eventually Hidan sliced his cheek open. "That's all I need." Sinistral's eyes widened in despair. Hidan began transforming into that horrible black figure. Like the face of death itself.

kakashi-148-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: Mauahahaah! This is the end for you, Shikamaru!

Hidan raised his sacrifical pole high and stabbed through his own heart. Shikamaru felt the horrible pain as if his own heart exploded. He fell over dead and Hidan laughed until he got tired. His color returned to normal. He slung his scythe over his shoulder and walked away from the body.

After some time, Chouji ran over to Shikamaru's corpse. "Shikamaru! I won't let you die!" He performed some sort of life saving technique and soon after Shikamaru's eyes opened again.

Shikamaru: Chouji?

Chouji: There's nothing I wouldn't do for my best friend!

---

Joe's Student walked peacefully under the beating sun. He inhaled a deep breath, not taking one moment of life for granted.

???: It must be nice to be so care-free.

JS: You? Who are you? I've never even remotely heard of you. There's no way you've ever attacked me before in this game!

sasuke-024-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasuke: Well, I'm going to attack you for the first time. Since Frost doesn't like messages, I won't give you one.

Sasuke sent a very first Grand Fireball at JS who blocked the technique with his forearms for the first time. It did some damage though. JS checked to see his attacker, but Sasuke was already long gone. He collapsed to the ground. His good mood had entirely disappeared. "What does he want from me? I just don't get it... And who was he? Sas...who?" :P

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Flashback 2

Everyone gets +25 except Sinistral

Chouji +25

Hidan +25

Edit: Night 5 begins now and ends when I get all the pms. Please include stats and actions. Thanks!

Hehe. That worked out pretty well. I couldn't have Shikamaru and his pathetic shadow technique trying to defend tonight now could I? I only wish I could have caused him more pain. Now I can at least tell you that the real Kabuto is Prince_Marth, for those that are interested. Orochimaru actually plays no part in my win conditions, so do with him what you will. I wasn't lying about people trying to lynch me, however, it can't be done. Jashin will judge you all before this is over.

Hehe. That worked out pretty well. I couldn't have Shikamaru and his pathetic shadow technique trying to defend tonight now could I? I only wish I could have caused him more pain. Now I can at least tell you that the real Kabuto is Prince_Marth, for those that are interested. Orochimaru actually plays no part in my win conditions, so do with him what you will. I wasn't lying about people trying to lynch me, however, it can't be done. Jashin will judge you all before this is over.

What makes you think that I'm Kabuto. Brandon mentioned it first and I just went off of that and based things off of night 2 and last night. Seeing as Sinistral turned out to be Shikamaru, it seems that Chouji was controlled on night 2 and messed everything up.

What makes you think that I'm Kabuto. Brandon mentioned it first and I just went off of that and based things off of night 2 and last night. Seeing as Sinistral turned out to be Shikamaru, it seems that Chouji was controlled on night 2 and messed everything up.

Frost was controlled on night 2 wasn't he?

I knew Sinistral was Shikamaru. I have almost everyone's role pinned down, including yours. You may want to defend tonight. Jashin won't be judging you yet, because you don't fit into his plans. Yet.

Another thing that should help to clear myself to you is this. The voting today is something that really confused me when I found out you were Shikamaru. You mentioned this in that exchange with JS:

No, if you were on the opposite team than me then your team would have used a spokesperson who we mutually know to be on that team, instead of you. The true other team will know what I am talking about.

I'm just trying to prevent friendly fire here... and you're the one encouraging it, since that's the only chance your side has to win at this point.

My team knows that person but that person ended up voting for you...If anyone, that person should have voted against you and that would have cleared you in my eyes and I would have changed my vote. I'm really surprised you didn't use that person to clear you! :blink:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

This is really bad. :blink: Hidan seems positively gleeful...and that's rarely good for anyone else. :(

Everyone wants to kill Kabuto, but Sinistral was obviously not the one. He tried to tell everyone, but people went along with Hidan for some reason; it seemed like a bad idea at the time at that has proved to be the case. Caution will have to be Konoha's watch word from here on out.

Team 10 thought they could fool everyone by placing a vote for their leader when it looked like Shikamaru was going to be sent on his dangerous mission (where I was waiting for him). I'm talking to you Ino. Yes, I know who you are. You may want to tread lightly tonight little girl, the Akatsuki will be coming for you and your mind games won't stop us all. Susake, you better stear clear as well, little boy. As I've said, I have no reason to fight you or your master. In fact I would propose an alliance against the nin of Kanoha. Together we could wipe this filthy village off the map. If you want to work together, Orochimaru, let me know and I'll give you the names of the Kanohans. Don't worry I'll include the names of your team as well, so you can pick them out of the list. Whatever beef you had with the Akatsuki is now dead.

Edited by Prof. Templeton