BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Sinistral is Kabuto. :o I look forward to seeing you tonight Shikamaru. ;)

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth - voting for Sinistral

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Sinistral

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral

5) FIF

6) Brandonb - voting for Sinistral

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon - voting for Prince

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for Sinistral

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Team 7.... just... wow. Why would you not go for the confirmed Hidan over some foolish misguided hunch of JS' which caused friendly fire and forced me to out myself? Clearly I'm not Kabuto because woon's team wouldn't be voting for me if I was. Konoha had a clear advantage until JS decided to pull that little stunt, and I saw no benefit to Konoha from doing something like that when logically there were obvious Akatsuki members visible, therefore I thought he must be a baddie... my mistake for thinking Team 7 wouldn't act recklessly when we were winning. Notice we didn't attack JS though and none of Team 10 attacked me?

Do you not realize you're voting along with a confirmed Hidan(Prof. T)? Woon's team, if you vote for me they'll know I'm not Kabuto, and don't be fooled into thinking Hidan doesn't want to kill you as well. Hidan is the biggest threat right now and you guys are all letting him live.

2) Joe's Student

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

Based on your defense you're obviously Team 10 or Oro's team. And need I remind you that you were ATTACKED by Chouji who is ON Team 10 on Night 2...And since we know that woon is oro and that Sasuke attacked last night...That leaves Kabuto.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Just so you guys know, voting for Hidan would be a waste of time. Hidan has similar conditions to Orochimaru and cannot be killed by lynching. Yes, he would get the 200 point deduction, but would not die (he's nearly immortal remember). I know Team 10 wants to badly capture Hidan. You can only do this at night. The clear course of action is to take out Kabuto.

Chapter 9: Akatsuki's Meeting (flashback)

Akatsuki's Leader appeared in their base and summoned the demonic creature that had the capacity to seal and harness the power of the Bijou. The Bijou were monsters hidden inside ninjas from varying countries. The Nine-Tailed Fox inside Naruto was one of those Bijou. They each had a different number of tails from one to nine. The Fox being the most powerful. Once the statuesque creature fully appeared in their base, their Leader called to them through his telepathic communication technique.

naruto_054_animestocks[com].jpg

With that one word, six Akatsuki members appeared on the fingertips of the beast in holographic form. They were elsewhere, each with their own mission to capture a particular Bijou and bring them to this base to be extracted and sealed.

naruto_045_animestocks[com].jpg

Deidara and Sasori appeared in true form. Deidara had captured his target, the Sand's Bijou the One Tail, that was sealed inside Gaara. Deidara flew Gaara into the hideout using one of his clay birds and then both he and Sasori leaped into position on their specific fingertips. The Leader began the Sealing technique. Each Akatsuki Member's fingertip lit up with their respective crest.

naruto_090_animestocks[com].jpg

For three days and three nights Akatsuki extracted the Bijou from Gaara. His cold body fell to the ground after the process was over.

Akatsuki's Leader: There are several ninja of interest in Konoha, but none more important for our groups success than Uzumaki Naruto, the Nine Tails.

Deidara: Isn't he Itachi's target?

Kisame: I believe he is... right partner?

naruto-26-animestocks[com].jpg

Zetsu: Targets no longer matter. Just bring us the Bijou.

Sasori looked over at Itachi with a wry twinkle in his eye. "You wouldn't mind if we were to fight Naruto before you get to him... right Itachi?"

akatsuki-07-animestocks[com].jpg

Itachi only stared Sasori down with murderous eyes.

Deidara: Easy Itachi. No need to get upset about it.

Sasori: It's just ...business after all.

naruto_057_animestocks[com].jpg

Akatsuki's Leader: Shut up! All of you! You have your orders. I will not accept failure this time. Dismissed.

Each hologram quickly faded out. Deidara and Sasori leaped off the structure as it descended back underground.

Deidara: Well, look's like we're on our way to Konoha.

Sasori: Ah. Make sure you bring enough clay this time. You're always under prepared.

Deidara: yeah yeah...

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Itachi and Kisame +50

Deidara and Sasori +50

Ok... right now, woon can't die (I assume) unless Kabuto dies. And all the evidence points to...

2) Joe's Student

5) FIF - voting for Sinistral

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

Brief confusion: Kisame is dead and I think Itachi is dead too... so why were they mentioned in the post?

Brief confusion: Kisame is dead and I think Itachi is dead too... so why were they mentioned in the post?

Er...to confuse us? I'm pretty sure Itachi is throwing a monkey wrench into things...or maybe the character of Itachi isn't dead o_0

<(^-^)>

Edit: Clarifying between the two Itachi's :P

Edited by Kathleen

How troublesome... with friends like you guys, who needs enemies? Time to make some new friends I guess.

Orochimaru's team, care for an alliance with Team 10? I'm not sure what your goals are, but if they don't conflict with ours, perhaps we can work together? As I'm sure you know, we already know one of your identities, and I've got the other narrowed down to two possibilities, so we've got a 50% chance of finding him tonight. Wouldn't you rather have us as friends? We can keep Hidan from trying to kill Orochimaru... all we ask is that you side with us and help keep Team 7 from stabbing us in the back any further. Vote for Kakuzu(Brandonb) if you're afraid of voting for Hidan.

How troublesome... with friends like you guys, who needs enemies? Time to make some new friends I guess.

Orochimaru's team, care for an alliance with Team 10? I'm not sure what your goals are, but if they don't conflict with ours, perhaps we can work together? As I'm sure you know, we already know one of your identities, and I've got the other narrowed down to two possibilities, so we've got a 50% chance of finding him tonight. Wouldn't you rather have us as friends? We can keep Hidan from trying to kill Orochimaru... all we ask is that you side with us and help keep Team 7 from stabbing us in the back any further. Vote for Kakuzu(Brandonb) if you're afraid of voting for Hidan.

So... wait, if he's Orochimaru, then why is he asking for an alliance with them? Are we saying that he's Orochimaru, and pretending to be something else? Well, either way it seems wierd. I guess I have to put a vote down though.

Here's hoping I don't regret a third :(

2) Joe's Student

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy - voting for Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

2) Joe's Student

8) dawh - voting for Prof. Templeton

9) Frost

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

I'm not quite sure what's going on, but it does seem clear that Prof. Templeton is a danger to Konoha, so that's a safe vote, though if he's telling the truth, it's also futile. :o

As for the Kisame, Itachi thing, as I recall, itachi-san said that only people still alive would be mentioned, but maybe he thought that that would be unfair on people who were actually still alive. As it stands, I don't think that it is possible for all of them to be alive. It would probably be safe to say that at least one of them is still alive currently.

Yeah I have no idea why people would rather lynch an unknown and take the chance of killing a friend and alienating an entire team than lynch a sure thing. If Hidan loses the 200 points he won't be anywhere near as deadly so its not a total loss.

Looking back on this game people will see this as the downfall of Konoha who had a huge advantage. Funny that all it took was one vote from Brandonb, and yet with simple logic he can be proved to be Akatsuki. I regret trying to look out for Team 7 and prevent us from attacking each other... that was what allowed this to happen.

Itachi and Kisame are both dead. I can prove it with logic if you'd like.

Edited by Sinistral

I'm placing an obvious vote with Sinistral, he's not going down without a fight and is trying to create as much confusion as possible between Konohans. Dawh I'm surprised at you for voting for PT, when clearly Sinistral is the one causing such hassle at the minute. I think PT may be bluffing so that he can be active tonight, hoping he can avoid being attacked tonight. Would that make any sense at all?

2) Joe's Student - voting for Sinistral

9) Frost

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

Even though this vote is basically pointless, I have to vote for the obvious choice (though apparently not obvious enough).

2) Joe's Student - voting for Sinistral

9) Frost - voting for Prof. Templeton

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

Edited by Frost

I'm placing an obvious vote with Sinistral, he's not going down without a fight and is trying to create as much confusion as possible between Konohans. Dawh I'm surprised at you for voting for PT, when clearly Sinistral is the one causing such hassle at the minute. I think PT may be bluffing so that he can be active tonight, hoping he can avoid being attacked tonight. Would that make any sense at all?

You're unbelievable. Use your head. Look at the evidence. If I point out the flaw in your argument I'd be outing my team and I can't do that.

You're unbelievable. Use your head. Look at the evidence. If I point out the flaw in your argument I'd be outing my team and I can't do that.

I know that a member of Team 10 is voting for you. You're not on my team. You used a defence used by either Orochimaru or Team 10. Since you're obviously not on Team 10 then you must be Kabuto.

Why am I unbelievable? :huh: Also why are you choosing to single me out for voting for you?

I know that a member of Team 10 is voting for you. You're not on my team. You used a defence used by either Orochimaru or Team 10. Since you're obviously not on Team 10 then you must be Kabuto.

Why am I unbelievable? :huh: Also why are you choosing to single me out for voting for you?

You're unbelievable for choosing to ignore the truth and believe an Akatsuki instead.. Akatsuki is choosing to ignore it because they obviously gain from lynching me, but you I know to be Team 7 so I'm singling you out. If you want me to single out the other member of Team 7 who I know, I could, but I was trying to protect you guys just like I'm protecting the members of my team who are voting for me. You had already outed yourself so there's no harm in me saying that.

If you change your votes we can change ours... there's not much time left though.

I'm telling you guys, Hidan can't be killed with a lynch right now. It would be a waste of time. I know many roles right now (Akatsuki have some resorceful counter attacks). If Sinistral were on Team 10 like he claims, why would his team members vote for him? I know for certain two of the three members of Team 10.

Do you really think Orochimaru would have put Kabuto on the lynching block on Day 1, knowing that his survivability depended on Kabuto staying alive? Come on. I realize you weren't around but you should at least do your homework and read the older posts.

Do you really think Orochimaru would have put Kabuto on the lynching block on Day 1, knowing that his survivability depended on Kabuto staying alive? Come on. I realize you weren't around but you should at least do your homework and read the older posts.

There's a simple enough argument to this, but I'm tired of this so I'll let others decide, I actually feel a bit drained at the minute...

(O and I believe you are twisting the events of Day1 a bit there.)

Tell me JS, what do you think is going to happen after I am lynched? Will you send Sakura to keep me alive so that Hidan and Kakuzu don't win the game? You don't have to answer now, but after the day ends... we need to talk or its game over for Konoha.