4) Prof. Templeton - voting for woon

5) FIF - voting for woon

6) Brandonb - voting for woon

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh - voting for woon

9) Frost - voting for woon

10) SomeGuy - voting for Brandonb

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral - voting for woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for woon

Can you say no contest?

2 straight no-contests? Alright... if woon doesn't object within 1-2 hours I'll post the Day.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 straight no-contests? Alright... if woon doesn't object within 1-2 hours I'll post the Day.

Guys, you think I am just kidding right?

Well! How many time you have wasting on killing me or lynching me? and what is the outcome?

I am pity on most of you who follow the bandwagon action for lynching me. Obviously the first voter and his team will win the game if they got me killed. You all are just too naive to follow his team action.

Unless you want to help him to win. I got no comment.

I will put my vote then.

Chapter 7: The Snake's Ace in the Hole

Everyone in the whole Fire Country was ready to put woon to the stake. He was running out of time it seemed. He could hear their chants outside his lair.

Sinistral: He's a snake!

Sparanda: No Contest!

woon: Fools. Are they ever going to learn? Ah well, let them have their cake and eat it too. In the meantime I need to start dwindling Konoha's numbers. Going after that Nine-Tailed brat was a great idea, but he turned out to be a bit too troublesome. Then... how about going after his tamer?

woon escaped his lair through a secret exit and made his way to the Training Grounds. He found Yamato there training his techniques for his precious Konoha. "What a fool. So simple-minded. Always thinking about Konoha, never the big picture. I'll take him out here and now. One less Jounin-Rank ninja for me to fight when this village goes up in flames. Sayonara Yamato."

naruto_82_animestocks[com].jpg

woon prepared to shoot his snakes at Yamato, who finally seemed to recognize the threat. Yamato jumped high in the air, but it was pathetic. woon wrapped him up in snakes and was about to squeeze the life out of him. Then... *poof*

naruto_86_animestocks[com].jpg

woon: A wood clone?!

Yamato (from behind): Actually a wood substitution. My wood clones look much more impressive. hehe. I finally got you Orochimaru.

Yamato unleashed a torrent of attacks as woon snapped his head around to see them all coming at him. His eyes bulged in disgust at his failure. "How could I keep losing to these Konoha punks!?" woon was shattered mentally and physically and stumbled back from Yamato. Yamato was cautious, but he knew he did the maximum damage to Orochimaru and that that must have been enough to kill him. woon collapsed in the dirt. Yamato checked his vitals. Orochimaru was dead... finally. Yamato left to report his duel to the Hokage.

After waiting for the coast to clear, Kabuto emerged from his clever hiding spot and rushed to woon.

Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama!

shippuden-33-animestocks[com].jpg

He opened a scroll used for summoning and brought forth a dead body resembling woon. He then worked quickly to bring woon back to life and make the body switch to fool Konoha for a while. woon sat up quickly and coughed the dust from his lungs. It would have been a startling sight had Kabuto not been waiting for it to happen.

woon: Where would I be without you Kabuto?

Kabuto: I just can't believe you lost again...

woon (with a deadly stare): Don't think I'll let you get away with talking like that again to me.

Kabuto: Fine. Fine. Let's just get out of here. Shall we?

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Night 4 begins now and ends when I get everyone's stats and actions in! everyone gets +25 for surviving (except woon)

Kabuto +25

Yamato +25

Well.... I guess that means we have to kill Kabuto first <_<

Edit: Yeah, what Marth said :P

Someone had better hurry up and find a way to kill woon or he will surpass Brandonb as longest living known baddie (see M4F14-7 :P )

I wondered if he might be telling the truth, but as he was the most obvious target, it seemed like it could be worth it to call his bluff... :o So the hunt for Kabuto begins.

Ok...I think I've figured it out...Orochimaru can't die until Kabuto dies...So finding Kabuto is the key.

Ah! I see............ so your team wining condition is to get me killed? Hmmm, that means your team will win very soon. huh?

Someone had better hurry up and find a way to kill woon or he will surpass Brandonb as longest living known baddie (see M4F14-7 :P )

I wondered if he might be telling the truth, but as he was the most obvious target, it seemed like it could be worth it to call his bluff... :o So the hunt for Kabuto begins.

Yes, someone better hurry up to find a way to get me killed, and let the team of PM, Bb or Dawh win the battle, oops, should I said Mr. Naruto?

Wasting time for nothing. Uhhh~, I am tired.

Tonight I will sure be the target for most of you. But don't forget, I can also become the best bait for get you all hooked, and some other team whose their wining condition is to get you killed will attack you from the back.

So, let see who will win at the last. <_<

As a member of either Team 7 or Team 10 I'm asking one member from both those teams to attack Sinistral tonight. He's Akatsuki and if he defends tonight then we'll be able to lynch him tomorrow.

Hopefully you all haven't sent in your PM's...

JS, its pretty clear that you are neither Team 7 nor Team 10. Thanks for giving us a target. I had you down as most likely to be Kabuto based on the Day 1 voting.

JS, its pretty clear that you are neither Team 7 nor Team 10. Thanks for giving us a target. I had you down as most likely to be Kabuto based on the Day 1 voting.

Well I think that that reply proves I was right about you. If you were on the opposite Team from me then obviously your Team would have ignored those instructions, you would not have posted openly and so quickly on this thread accusing me. If you were on the opposite Team from me you would have discussed this with your team, deciding if I was good or not, which you clearly haven't done. I know you aren't a Konohan but I wasn't 100% sure you were Akatsuki. Now I am. I'd say you're most likely Deidara or Sasori and that you were partnering LIS. Team X join us in targeting Sinistral please.

Well I think that that reply proves I was right about you. If you were on the opposite Team from me then obviously your Team would have ignored those instructions, you would not have posted openly and so quickly on this thread accusing me. If you were on the opposite Team from me you would have discussed this with your team, deciding if I was good or not, which you clearly haven't done. I know you aren't a Konohan but I wasn't 100% sure you were Akatsuki. Now I am. I'd say you're most likely Deidara or Sasori and that you were partnering LIS. Team X join us in targeting Sinistral please.

No, if you were on the opposite team than me then your team would have used a spokesperson who we mutually know to be on that team, instead of you. The true other team will know what I am talking about.

I'm just trying to prevent friendly fire here... and you're the one encouraging it, since that's the only chance your side has to win at this point.

Edited by Sinistral

No, if you were on the opposite team than me then your team would have used a spokesperson who we mutually know to be on that team, instead of you. The true other team will know what I am talking about.

I'm just trying to prevent friendly fire here... and you're the one encouraging it, since that's the only chance your side has to win at this point.

From that post it seems your claiming that you know Chouji's identity because he attacked you Night 2, and that therefore you are a Konohan on the opposite Team from Chouji.

Which means your claiming to be on Team 7. Which I would have to say is a lie. Now I might have picked you up wrong and you might not be saying that at all, which would mean you're Team 10. Which would be ludicrous since Chouji attacked you. If I'm not on Team 7 one of that Team will attack me tonight, but seeing as I am, then I'm confident that won't happen ;) .

Team 10 I hope you realise that I would not have done this unless I was truly a Konohan, and that you should attack Sinistral tonight. Also you will see that I'm on Team 7 as none of my comrades will attack me tonight.

Edit: have decided to remove my edit :P

Edited by Joe's Student

Chapter 8: Disarray under the Moonlit Night

Sparanda walked by Ino holding her stomach and groaning. Inquisitively he asked if everything was alright.

ino_25_animestocks[com].jpg

Ino: Who me? Oh yes... *as she twisted her hands into the focusing seal for her mind-transfer technique* I'll be fine any moment. hehe

Sparanda smiled back at the pretty girl, but then totally forgot what he wanted to do. He didn't seem to care much, and then walked back the way he came.

---

Prof. Templeton stumbled upon Sasuke walking through the woods. PT stopped and looked th eyoung guy up and down. "You don't seem to be too healthy there buddy. What's with those black marks on your body?"

Sasuke: They're my ...true power!

sasuke_040_animestocks[com].jpg

Sasuke: Fire Style: Phoenix FLower shurikens.

The shurikens ripped through PT's flesh and he barely escaped the dangerous Uchiha boy while he had the chance.

---

dawh looked down at the gaping wound in his mid-section and gasped for air. Blood shot from his mouth. "What are you doing? .. just ...standing ..there?"

naruto-20-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: That's an odd question to ask before you die.

Hidan licked the blood off of his scythe and his skin began to change colors, resembling the grim reaper himself. dawh shook with fear.

---

naruto-020-animestocks[com].jpg

Kakuzu: You're injured pretty bad PT. Allow me.

Kakuzu's arm detached from his body and tentacle-like threads came from every direction. He sewed up PT's wounds and healed him. Kakuzu didn't expect any thanks. He was just satisfied in a job well done and already began thinking about which bounty to collect next.

---

Chouji and Brandonb were locked in a stalemate, but Bb was gaining the edge.

Bb: What's the matter fatty? Can't keep up? I know all about your little gang. That skanky Ino, and that useless leader Shikamaru. You think he's smart? You're even dumber than you are fat.

Chouji opened a canister of 3 pills and ate the last Red one. All of his chakra seemed to leak out of his body and his body became thin. Bright blue butterfly wings sprouted from his back and he punched Bb right in the chest before Bb had a chance to react. Chouji's speed and power had increased beyond Bb's wildest imagination. Bb was shot down into the dirt with a sickening thud.

Chouji: Making fun of me... making fun of Ino... but the one thing I will not tolerate...

chouji_37_animestocks[com].jpg

Chouji: Shikamaru is the most brilliant ninja to have ever lived! And the price for demeaning him ...is heavier than life!

Chouji punched Bb right in the chest while Bb was still lying on the ground senseless. The impact created a massive crater and Chouji stood over his victim, listening to him whimper.

---

Yamato chased after Sinistral. "You're a fugitive until I say otherwise! Stop in the name of Konoha!"

Sinistral (turning while running away): You'll have to catch me if you want to get anything out of me.

sai_17_animestocks[com].jpg

Yamato: Don't run like a coward.

Sinistral (running): Oh, we'll fight again if you want. Just not tonight.

Yamato: *sigh* You leave me no choice.

Yamato ran to pursue Sinistral, but noticed only too late that he was standing on a trap. The ground caved in around him and the earth molded to his body. Only his head remained above the surface. He was aggravated and used a powerful Earth Technique to escape, but Sinistral was long gone.

---

dawh was paralyzed with fear. What was this creature he was fighting? The Akatsuki members had such crazy abilities!

hurricane-142-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan just laughed maniacally as he stabbed himself with his sacrificial pole. Each wound he inflicted upon himself, dawh felt just as much. Only Hidan was used to pain. He was used to the worst pain imaginable: death itself. Time and again he killed his victims and lived through their agony. He raised the spear and thrust it through his heart.

dawh's eyes widened in shock as he fell to his knees before this indestructible foe. What could he do? He was fully under his curse...

Hidan: Hmm. You're still alive eh? It seems there's more to you than meets the eye. Well, since you're so eager to stay alive, I'll leave you in this agonized state. Feels good doesn't it?

dawh didn't answer.

Hidan stabbed himself in the kneecap. "Doesn't it!?"

dawh screamed in pain, wounded all over. "Yes! ...ow.. Yes! tsk. It feels... ugh.. great."

Hidan: Hahahaha. hehhehe. Muahahaha! Aw, what a pitiful mess you are now. Well then, my work is done. Later.

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Day 4 begins now and ends 24 hours from this post. Everyone lived and gets +25 stat points.

Ouch! That hurt! :( I guess Hidan underestimated my abilities. :)

There were some very interesting developments last night...I'm still processing who would be the best target at the moment. Time for some good, old-fashioned discussion. :P

Well...it seems that JS wasn't attacked...does that prove his innocence? :huh: Also since PT was saved by Kakuzo, does that mean he's Sasuke? :blink:

<(^-^)>

Umm, I think that you're confusing Kabuto and Kakuzu. :wacko: As you can see, the names are totally different. :lol:

Well...it seems that JS wasn't attacked...does that prove his innocence? :huh: Also since PT was saved by Kakuzo, does that mean he's Sasuke? :blink:

<(^-^)>

Umm, I think that you're confusing Kabuto and Kakuzu. :wacko: As you can see, the names are totally different. :lol:

Yeah...You're confusing the 2...How could PT be Sasuke if he was attacked by Sasuke <_< PT is obviously Hidan...So how about I start the festivities once again.

1) Prince Marth - Voting for Prof. Templeton

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Well, my today vote is strictly for taking revenge. Who vote me first in Day 3? :angry:

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon - voting for Prince

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I agree that PT is Hidan, or Kakuzu used his ability to frame him as Hidan. Either way I would like to know what's going on, but we have bigger fish to fry right now.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb - voting for Sinistral

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

From what I have, he is the most likely to be Kabuto.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Prof. Templeton

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Gah! :wacko: Names are confusing...it might be easier if I watched this show...<_< Anyway, JS is good, meaning Sinistral is lying...but the night post implies that Prof. is bad too...*looks between votes* Er...uh...I DON'T KNOW! I'll pick...Prof...because Sinistral COULD have been lying to protect his innocence...at least we're almost positive the Prof. is bad.

<(^-^)>

I agree that PT is Hidan, or Kakuzu used his ability to frame him as Hidan. Either way I would like to know what's going on, but we have bigger fish to fry right now.

From what I have, he is the most likely to be Kabuto.

Good point...Getting rid of Kabuto IS the bigger plan at the moment...So I'm going to switch to Sinistral as well.

1) Prince Marth - voting for Sinistral

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - Voting for Prof. Templeton

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I must say thank you to Ino. Your controlling me helped greatly xD

I agree with the above statements about Sinistral. Taking about Kabuto is the only way to take out woon.

2) Joe's Student

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for Sinistral

Good point...Getting rid of Kabuto IS the bigger plan at the moment...So I'm going to switch to Sinistral as well.

2) Joe's Student

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Something I didn't get to add before my edit time ended...Sinistral used a defense obviously which is used by Team 10 and Orochimaru's team. And based on the little exchange between JS and Sinistral, I'm thinking Sinistral was trying to claim Team 10 while being on Orochimaru's team and would use a "trap" defense to make us think he was telling the truth so I think it was all a bluff.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - Voting for Sinistral

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for Sinistral

Ok...I have to admit it would be good to identify another person, especially if they turned out to be from Orchimoro...I could change my vote if I had to...ok, but if it turns out Sinistral IS good...It's not my fault :P

<(^-^)>