BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

I like how we're all talking to our teammates and not talking on the thread at all. :o I know someone who might be mildly upset about that sort of thing. :P

The less we talk here, the easier it is for people to hide in the shadows. Of course, we could learn a lot of information from the night post, but that isn't going to be for a while yet...

What would you like to discuss?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you like to discuss?

I don't necessarily have anything in particular; I was just commenting on the extreme difference from other games on this site and even from earlier incarnations of this game. I'm sure that there are a lot of people here who have some interesting tidbits to offer, but it's difficult to know whom to trust that information with. I would have to go back and look over things from the previous nights to see if I can dig up anything else interesting right now.

(Though based on my analysis of things, it seems likely that Hidan team-killed Itachi on Night 1. :unsure::o )

This one's very different from the other games and earlier incarnations of this one. It's hard to know who you can trust or what you can talk about since everyone has secret win conditions and since everyone has BTSC with someone.

Edit: Grammar/Spelling

Edited by Prince_Marth85

I don't necessarily have anything in particular; I was just commenting on the extreme difference from other games on this site and even from earlier incarnations of this game. I'm sure that there are a lot of people here who have some interesting tidbits to offer, but it's difficult to know whom to trust that information with. I would have to go back and look over things from the previous nights to see if I can dig up anything else interesting right now.

(Though based on my analysis of things, it seems likely that Hidan team-killed Itachi on Night 1. :unsure::o )

Yeah, I came to that same conclusion, just wasn't sure if it was a good idea to reveal that publicly just yet.

I like how we're all talking to our teammates and not talking on the thread at all. :o I know someone who might be mildly upset about that sort of thing. :P

The less we talk here, the easier it is for people to hide in the shadows. Of course, we could learn a lot of information from the night post, but that isn't going to be for a while yet...

Have to agree there dawh, although I've been guilty of it myself this game, I'm not posting as much as I usually do, but I should do from now on. The thing is it suits baddies down to the ground to not to be posting as much, it means there's a lesser chance of them incriminating themselves, which also means there's less to go on for Night Time. In one way it's a shame the Mekal situation was so obvious because once the evidence had been posted there was no arguing that he was Akatsuki, and although we get an Akatsuki, it was easy for the other members to avoid coming under pressure.

We can assume Star_Tiger was Akatsuki because all Team 10 & 7 attacked last Night, plus Sasuke, Orochimaru and Kabuto are still alive. He wasn't Kisame, Hidan or Sasori either which leaves Itachi, Deidara or Kakuzu.

Sasuke: Your life is entirely in my hands. And at a whim, I've decided to only send you a message. Though a painful one at that. Stay away from Orochimaru's Ambition. His goals are my goals and I won't have you interfere.

I'd like to wonder about the message made by Sasuke to Frost in the Day Post... as someone already pointed out Akatsuki seemed pretty intent on getting woon [Orochimaru] Night 2, which could hint that it's part of their WinCon kill Orochimaru, or the whole clan.

It seems pretty clear the message is saying for Frost to leave woon alone. Is this because Sasuke thinks Frost is Akatsuki? I'm not saying Frost is.. I'm just wondering some thoughts aloud.

Also I'm thinking LIS was Akatsuki. This depends on the order in which the Night Post happens though so I can't be sure. We know he's not Ino, Yamato or Sakura or any of the Orochimaru. That leaves Shikamaru, Naruto or Chouji. But if you look at the Night Post all these attacked AFTER LIS was killed. Which would only leave Akatsuki.

Edit: I see dawh and Sinistral have ST down as Itachi.

Edited by Joe's Student

I'd like to wonder about the message made by Sasuke to Frost in the Day Post... as someone already pointed out Akatsuki seemed pretty intent on getting woon [Orochimaru] Night 2, which could hint that it's part of their WinCon kill Orochimaru, or the whole clan.

It seems pretty clear the message is saying for Frost to leave woon alone. Is this because Sasuke thinks Frost is Akatsuki? I'm not saying Frost is.. I'm just wondering some thoughts aloud.

Also I'm thinking LIS was Akatsuki. This depends on the order in which the Night Post happens though so I can't be sure. We know he's not Ino, Yamato or Sakura or any of the Orochimaru. That leaves Shikamaru, Naruto or Chouji. But if you look at the Night Post all these attacked AFTER LIS was killed. Which would only leave Akatsuki.

Edit: I see dawh and Sinistral have ST down as Itachi.

In the past, basing roles on the order of events has been a generally bad idea. Often there are circular dependencies and in any case, itachi-san (or any host) tends to post events to build dramatic tension, rather than focusing on making things fit chronologically.

JS, I wouldn't place too much emphasis on the order of things in the Night Post... it hasn't necessarily been chronological in the past.

Edit: Er, yeah, what Dawh said.

Edited by Sinistral

Chapter 6: Mounting Tension

Yamato sat and performed a mixture of Water and Earth seals with his hands. His skill was high and his hands moved so fast that only a trained eye could make out each seal individually. The mixture of the two elements in this proportion formed Yamato's ultimate elemental ability: wood techniques. He was the only known living ninja who could make them. Around him in a circle the ground began to rumble. Then wooden spires in the shapes of dragons began to break through the soil and stand all around Yamato.

naruto-033-animestocks[com].jpg

Yamato: Alright Naruto! I'm setup here. Unleash the beast!

naruto_146_animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: Believe it! We're going to get woon this time! He's going to pay for what he's done to Sasuke.

---

Brandonb had malice painted all over his face, when he bumped into an attractive young Konoha ninja. He stepped back attempting to recover his thoughts, but they were gone. His mind was a blank, yet he wasn't horrified. Ino made sure of that.

naru-147-animestocks[com].jpg

Brandonb: Uh... you too... is there anything I can do for you?

Ino: I'm sure I can think of something. ;)

---

Hidan walked through the cemetery caressing the headstones as he passed them. His huge scythe hanging down his back. He was not blood-thirsty this night. Well... he was... but he got sent on some stupid errand that he really couldn't have cared less about...

Hidan: ugh... I should be practicing my Jashin faith and sacrificing non-believers! Why do I get caught up in these stupid errand runs? Argh! Fine. Whatever. Where is he? Mekel? ... nope... Mekal? ... aha! fresh soil! this has got to be the spot!

But when he finally cleared the grave there was no body! Hidan's jaw was twitching with anger.

naruto-077-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: I came all this way and got waist-deep in this...! ARRRRGGGHHHH! Mekal can't even be captured!... His stupid body probably turned into water and washed away with the rest of the trash... seriously... he gave Akatsuki a bad name... *sigh* Oh well... I'll just hold all this aggression in nice and tight and let it loose on my next victim. I just hope they can last long enough for me to let it all out. I'm seriously mad here!

---

Kakuzu was sitting idly by watching that smart Konoha kid battle with some ninja going by the name Prof. Templeton... like that wasn't an alias... Kakuzu was a very patient person though and would wait to see what happened. Either way, Templeton would be damaged by the time he got there.

naruto-004-animestocks[com].jpg

Kakuzu: Hmm. That Shikamaru kid has a bounty on his head after all. Not very big though. He's still too young. But what's this? Ah, now that's interesting... And...? Hmm. Very interesting indeed... ...ah. the fight's almost over.

Shikamaru was using his shadow techniques to their fullest extent against the Professor, but they weren't enough to bring him down for good. The genius, Shikamaru, was tiring and Kakuzu could see it. A genius, but not much of a fighter... This was his chance to step in. He walked slowly over to the two who were fighting.

PT: You're out of your league kid. This fight's over... hey! Who are you? ...answer me! What are you doing here? You want a piece too?

Shikamaru (thinking): I'm done for if I stay. I'm already winded. This is my chance to escape!

PT: Hey where are you going! I was just about to start kicking a**!

naruto-002-animestocks[com].jpg

Kakuzu: You're fighting me now. And I'm no push-over.

PT (sneering): Psht. Whatever. Bring it on Mr. Akatsuki.

A giant black monster crept out of Kakuzu's back and stood a good ten meters taller than Kakuzu! PT began to quake in his shoes. What was that thing? And it was radiating such an awful chakra... disgusting.

Kakuzu: This is one of my hearts. My heart of Fire. Prepare to get burned Professor.

---

Frost (hiding behind a tree and thinking): Why is everyone coming after me?

Sasuke: I can read your mind. It seems you didn't get my message...

Frost: It doesn't even make sense! What do you want from me?

shippuden-151-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasuke: Your ID and your death. ...Fire-Style: Phoenix Flowers!

Frost was hit badly by the multitude of fire balls that pummeled him, but when he readied himself to attack, Sasuke was gone. Was he just toying with him?

---

Naruto was dead set on killing woon, once and for all. There he was! Standing right in the open! Naruto rushed him with the full power of the Nine-Tailed Fox, only to be snared by a rope and hung upside down. He fell for a lame trap like this? Again... He was pathetic and woon was gone. Naruto began to seethe with anger. The red chakra surrounding his body burned through the rope and he fell to the ground in complete disarray.

naruto-27-animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: I can't control it Captain! I'm going to turn into the Fox! Help!

Yamato readied his technique to suppress the Fox, but it took time to prepare and activate. Sweat poured from his forehead as he focused on it, tense and worried of what Naruto would become if he was too late.

Yamato: Don't be too late! Wood Element: Suppression!

naruto-26-animestocks[com].jpg

The wooden dragons surrounding Yamato sprang into life and bit down on every part of the Fox's chakra. Eventually the chakra seeped back into Naruto and he returned to his normal self, though unconscious.

Yamato: Whew! That was close... but again, he evaded us. That woon is as slippery as they come.

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Day 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Everyone get 25 points for surviving!

I guess I'll start off the votes today. Not much in the area of information last night, though. But there's always the known enemy to Konoha and that's who I'm going to vote for.

1) Prince Marth - voting for woon

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Edit: Color

Edited by Prince_Marth85

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Woon

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Don't know when I'll be on again, and it sounds good enough...*shrugs*

<(^-^)>

I agree, he can't survive the day after that defense cost him 100.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for woon

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh - voting for woon

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

If my math is correct, then he should have 175 points, which means that he will die this time.

If my math is correct, then he should have 175 points, which means that he will die this time.

Hahaha!

Then try me. But I may let you down for another day again, cause you all waste another day vote.

Wuhahahaha.

I AM NOT KIDDING. :serious:

Wow, excellent defense woon. :P

*sigh* Why does Sasuke have it out for me?

Anyway, it seems like this day is just going to be another unanimous vote, like yesterday...I think it would be good to get some discussion going, so...

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

9) Frost - voting for Brandonb

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

When was the last time BB said anything in this forum? I don't think he even voted yesterday...

No...He didn't actually. Suspicious... :ph34r:

Yeah... I AM suspicious :ph34r: . By the time I got around to it, the vote was well into the majority for Mekal. Not much of a difference at that point. I was kinda D'd if I did and D'd if I didn't. :P

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

6) Brandonb - voting for woon

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Edit: Add vote

Edited by Brandonb

OK.. going with woon for obvious reasons...

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

10) SomeGuy - voting for Brandonb

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I think I'd rather see some discussion happening, than just up and lynching Woon. We can always use him if nothing comes up, but I don't think just up and killing him is beneficial to everyone at the moment...

Unless of course someone's win condition is to see him dead? I guess I'm going to mimic Frost's vote, and see if I can help get BrandonB to give us something else :)

Note: That vote is subject to change.

Yeah... I AM suspicious :ph34r: . By the time I got around to it, the vote was well into the majority for Mekal. Not much of a difference at that point. I was kinda D'd if I did and D'd if I didn't. :P

Well, it's nice to hear from you for once (in the past few days or so), though I wish there was more discussion going. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that you're willing to provide it. Well, I'd rather kill off (hopefully) someone that we know then someone who hasn't posted much, so...

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

9) Frost - voting for woon

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

11) woon

13) Sinistral - voting for woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

He's a snake.

See the problem was the vote for woon was the initial vote, I think we could have put pressure on people if the vote for woon had been held back on at the beginning. The way it worked out that didn't happen.

2) Joe's Student - voting for woon

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Edit: Adding Sinistral's vote

Edited by Joe's Student

LOL! I forgot to add my own vote in my last post.

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF - voting for woon

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Edit: Adding Sinistral's vote

3) Kat - voting for woon

5) FIF - voting for woon

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for woon

Can you say no contest?