BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Out win condition, like everyone else's, was also to identify everyone, which I am not so good with. I'd say I did a decent job for only my 2nd mafia game.

Oh, and woon couldn't have saved me from Team 7's capture, he didn't have the points <_<

Awesome game Itachi! I guess what you said the other day got team 7 and 10 spurred to victory!

I figured that you were probably Sasuke a day or 2 after the whole Shikamaru incident (When we lynched Sinistral thinking he was Oro's group) but we wanted to get Kabuto out of the way before capturing you.

Speaking of the Shikamaru thing...Sinistral...Something confused me a heck of a lot. We had you thought as being one of Oro's group before the night even began but when you defended, you used a trap...A defense SHARED by oro's group. Why did you use a trap? Were you forced two because you used the other before that? And then during the voting. You were going on and on about using a known member as a spokesperson. Well since you knew that we knew one of you...Why on EARTH did you have SomeGuy (The one person we knew) vote for you!? He was the vote I was looking for! Since we knew he was Ino, then him voting against you would have made me more believing that you were really on Team 10. That confused me to no end...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game itachi! B))

Well played everyone! <_< :P

I got scared when Team 7 wiped out LIS on night 2. However, it had me confused until near the end of the game. It was clear that Ino had taken control of a member of Team 7, but I thought that it was Naruto since his attack on Sparanda seemed random while Yamato and Sakura working together had seemed more coordinated. Then I still got it wrong when I tried to capture PM instead of crazypainter! <_<

Once LIS was dead, I tried to act as though I was on one of the Konoha teams for as long as possible. Apparently it worked against Hidan and Kakuzu... :angry: Not sure about the Konohans... :unsure:

Thanks everyone! :D Great game and awesome finish!

I'm surprised the whole group of players, aside from Team 10, didn't band together one night and day and kill Ino. Weren't you guys getting annoyed that she controlled you every night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( We were honestly worried for the past 2 or 3 nights that Orochimaru and the two Akatsuki teams were going to take me out. That's why I defended one of the nights. I guess it was rough to actually get everyone together without alerting people.

And at the beginning of the game I was just taking control of a bunch of folks, trying to figure out who everyone was. Whoo spying.

:( We were honestly worried for the past 2 or 3 nights that Orochimaru and the two Akatsuki teams were going to take me out. That's why I defended one of the nights. I guess it was rough to actually get everyone together without alerting people.

And at the beginning of the game I was just taking control of a bunch of folks, trying to figure out who everyone was. Whoo spying.

Yeah, I knew what you were doing and I didn't want you to blow my cover (if it ever existed, :rolleyes: ) but at first, I didn't know who you were and once I had it nailed down, I didn't know how to get people to reliably target you to finish off in one go. If you survived, it was unlikely that we would get another shot.

I was surprised when Hidan and Kakuzu didn't target you one of the nights that you were vulnerable and they knew who you were. :huh: It didn't help that on the night in question, when Orochimaru needed the Ataksuki's help to kill a Konohan and even the odds, they chose instead to make Brandonb attack PT (and I chose PM who happened to be defending... <_< ) I really don't understand why Hidan attacked Shikamaru that night. It was clear that he was going to be protected by someone. It would have been better to pick off Frost or someone from Team 7.

Yeah, I knew what you were doing and I didn't want you to blow my cover (if it ever existed, :rolleyes: ) but at first, I didn't know who you were and once I had it nailed down, I didn't know how to get people to reliably target you to finish off in one go. If you survived, it was unlikely that we would get another shot.

I was surprised when Hidan and Kakuzu didn't target you one of the nights that you were vulnerable and they knew who you were. :huh: It didn't help that on the night in question, when Orochimaru needed the Ataksuki's help to kill a Konohan and even the odds, they chose instead to make Brandonb attack PT (and I chose PM who happened to be defending... <_< ) I really don't understand why Hidan attacked Shikamaru that night. It was clear that he was going to be protected by someone. It would have been better to pick off Frost or someone from Team 7.

I think the night where Brandon attacked PT was me (Sasuke) controlling him to do so. At that point I was just making random choices really.

I was trying to capture Shikamaru, but he trained that night so it didn't take. That pesky Ino made Bb attack me twice I think. <_< I also tried to target Ino on night 6, I believe, but Shikamaru got me there too.

Very enjoyable game everyone. Itachi, as always, well hosted and narrated.

Anyways, that was a lot of fun. Thanks all for seeing it through to the end, and I'm kind of sad that Woon lived :( What did he have? 25 points left?

Yeah I'm kind of curious to see what stats everyone had at the end there.

I figured that you were probably Sasuke a day or 2 after the whole Shikamaru incident (When we lynched Sinistral thinking he was Oro's group) but we wanted to get Kabuto out of the way before capturing you.

I had him down as Sasuke/Kabuto from Day 1 when he changed his vote to me to try and save woon. For some reason I thought he was more likely to be Sasuke than Kabuto though.

Speaking of the Shikamaru thing...Sinistral...Something confused me a heck of a lot. We had you thought as being one of Oro's group before the night even began but when you defended, you used a trap...A defense SHARED by oro's group. Why did you use a trap? Were you forced two because you used the other before that? And then during the voting. You were going on and on about using a known member as a spokesperson. Well since you knew that we knew one of you...Why on EARTH did you have SomeGuy (The one person we knew) vote for you!? He was the vote I was looking for! Since we knew he was Ino, then him voting against you would have made me more believing that you were really on Team 10. That confused me to no end...

In my mind, the Day 1 voting (and conversation) made it really obvious that I was not part of Orochimaru's group, and that Sparanda was part of woon's group, and to a lesser extent that SomeGuy was possibly part of my group. Those two were the only ones who specifically changed their votes, the others simply hadn't voted yet. With that in mind, I used the trap thinking that it would rule out any possibility of me being Akatsuki and make it almost certain that I was on Team 10. Also, nobody from Team 10 attacked me that night.

I misinterpreted the rules on manipulations a little bit, and for that reason I felt it was important to our strategy to keep Ino hidden for as long as possible, even at the cost of myself being lynched, although it may have already been obvious to the other teams at that point. I thought that if the other teams found out Ino's identity they'd attack her for sure to stop the manipulations. I was already outed to them as Shikamaru anyways... Akatsuki and Orochimaru's group knew I was Team 10, and Ino and Chouji both attacked while I defended so I had to be Shikamaru. I didn't think I was in any real danger of dying other than the chance of being captured by Hidan, despite what I might have wanted everyone else to think. I thought it would help unite everyone against Hidan if they thought I was weak and he was close to winning.

In theory I thought that Frost voting on my side should have been enough for Team 7, and with Chouji's counter attack it was actually beneficial for us if someone were to attack him (LIS put him at 300 health after Night 1). If you look at the two manipulations that took place Night 2, one was Ino controlling Kat, and the other was Sasuke controlling Frost. Team 7 would know who Kat and Ino were, so Frost voting on my side meant that he was team 10 and either he was Shikamaru being controlled into using a special attack on Mekal, or he was Chouji being manipulated to attack me.

I didn't think anyone who was Konoha-sided would be so insistent upon clinging to the flawed logic that Chouji attacked me on a previous night where not one, but two manipulations took place. If it wasn't for Kat vouching for JS (and we knew Kat was Team 7 from Ino's manipulation), I thought he had to be a baddie for sure. Kat was pretty much confirmed as being Team 7, so my statement about the spokesperson was referring to her. If Team 7 had really wanted to coordinate attacks with Team 10, I didn't understand why they'd use an unknown. If Kat had come forward instead of JS things would have gone much differently.

Yeah I'm kind of curious to see what stats everyone had at the end there.

Without points for surviving the Night:

PM -DEAD

cp : 100,0,100

Kat : max

PT -DEAD

dawh : max

Frost: 100,0,100

SG: 100,100,25

woon: 25,0,0

Sinistral: max

Also, I forgot to mention that Naruto couldn't die if Yamato was alive. Same with Orochimaru and Kabuto. Both Yamato and Kabuto would half their lives and give that to Naruto and Orochimaru respectively. I probably should have made a similar relationship between Itachi and Kisame, but I didn't count on Itachi dying instantly :o

Also, I forgot to mention that Naruto couldn't die if Yamato was alive. Same with Orochimaru and Kabuto. Both Yamato and Kabuto would half their lives and give that to Naruto and Orochimaru respectively. I probably should have made a similar relationship between Itachi and Kisame, but I didn't count on Itachi dying instantly :o

Yeah, sorry about that ST, I didn't think Itachi would bite the dust so quickly either. Night 1 seemed like an Akatsuki B.R.

Yeah, sorry about that ST, I didn't think Itachi would bite the dust so quickly either. Night 1 seemed like an Akatsuki B.R.

First night, I was just trying to find allies, so LIS tried to give Frost a little nudge, just to see if he was Akatsuki. It seems that you and Mekal were more interested in dealing as much damage as possible (and team killing to boot :rolleyes: )

I am curious how long it took people to place my role. It would seem that Hidan and Kakuzu didn't figure it out until after they attacked me.

I got scared when Team 7 wiped out LIS on night 2. However, it had me confused until near the end of the game. It was clear that Ino had taken control of a member of Team 7, but I thought that it was Naruto since his attack on Sparanda seemed random while Yamato and Sakura working together had seemed more coordinated. Then I still got it wrong when I tried to capture PM instead of crazypainter! <_<

It's actually the opposite... the attack was too coordinated. Teammates with BTSC can't normally attack the same target, so you could have figured out that Ino took control of Kat who had to be either Yamato or Sakura. We got lucky that Yamato also happened to be attacking LIS, Chouji was supposed to unload 200 damage on LIS that night, but Sasuke interfered with that. Notice both LIS and Kat voted for me Day 1, so I thought they might have been an Akatsuki pair, since I knew who the other two votes (woon and Sparanda) were. I'm not a big fan of random attacks.

Once LIS was dead, I tried to act as though I was on one of the Konoha teams for as long as possible. Apparently it worked against Hidan and Kakuzu... :angry: Not sure about the Konohans... :unsure:

You had me fooled at the beginning... I really thought you were Team 7 right up until they accused me. When you were acting like you didn't understand what was going on, I thought that the real Dawh would have figured it out and there was no way you were on Team 7 so you had to be acting confused on purpose. It was at that point that I told my team I was pretty sure you were Sasori since Deidara was dead. We had Hidan and Kakuzu already ID'd. We didn't really have anything against you, plus you voted on our side, so there was no reason to out you as Sasori unless you went after one of us.

Wow...we won. Nice! I was wondering if we would get lucky enough. :P

I thought my counter was really awesome though, it made it very difficult to kill me. Sinistral even more so, considering if he was killed, he'd be revived with half of my health, which I gave to him.

Well, for my first ABR, that was certainly a great game. It got intense at certain points when we weren't sure exactly what would happen, but it was still great! Awesome game Itachi! B))

Wow...we won. Nice! I was wondering if we would get lucky enough. :P

I thought my counter was really awesome though, it made it very difficult to kill me. Sinistral even more so, considering if he was killed, he'd be revived with half of my health, which I gave to him.

Well, for my first ABR, that was certainly a great game. It got intense at certain points when we weren't sure exactly what would happen, but it was still great! Awesome game Itachi! B))

Sorry about picking on you at the beginning. I had selected a random name and then since you were the only ID I knew, I made a bad decision and kept choosing you. You can pay me back in the next game we're both in :P

Sorry about picking on you at the beginning. I had selected a random name and then since you were the only ID I knew, I made a bad decision and kept choosing you. You can pay me back in the next game we're both in :P

Actually, I was pretty happy that people kept picking on Frost. He was the safest person for people to attack. It pretty much took a Special just to hurt him :). The only one on the team that was really vulnerable was me, and we were pretty much hyper aware of that.

And I hope that the next game of this variety is Heroes 1.1 :) Which I can't wait for, btw.

Actually, I was pretty happy that people kept picking on Frost. He was the safest person for people to attack. It pretty much took a Special just to hurt him :). The only one on the team that was really vulnerable was me, and we were pretty much hyper aware of that.

And I hope that the next game of this variety is Heroes 1.1 :) Which I can't wait for, btw.

Yeah, seriously. I was attacked a lot early on, but that only fueled me and made me stronger, which is probably one reason I regained points slowly later on (I almost wanted people to attack me!).

Oh, and since you brought it up, if any of you guys playing in this game want to and haven't already, sign up for Heroes Season 1.1 now! It starts tomorrow (hopefully), just PM me if you're interested.

Why did I pick Frost the first night, WHY? my biggest regret was dying too soon but that can't be helped

Sinistral - It was a random generator that picked you, well actually it picked dawh first - I forgot to exclude me pardner in crime/battle/competition..

000202BD.gif whoops

Why did I pick Frost the first night, WHY? my biggest regret was dying too soon but that can't be helped

Sinistral - It was a random generator that picked you, well actually it picked dawh first - I forgot to exclude me pardner in crime/battle/competition..

000202BD.gif whoops

We weren't even expecting to kill you really. Only I was suppose to attack you the night you died. But Ino changed that and had Kat attack you. If I remember right, characters with BTSC can't target the same person, so blame SomeGuy. :lol:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

We weren't even expecting to kill you really. Only I was suppose to attack you the night you died. But Ino changed that and had Kat attack you. If I remember right, characters with BTSC can't target the same person, so blame SomeGuy. :lol:

I regret nothing. -_-