BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Chapter 12: Expect the Unexpected

Prof. Templeton strode through the forest as the leaves began to fall around him. He finally got to do something he wanted to do. He wore a purposeful face, eyes determined and walked confidently up to a small temple at the outskirts of Konoha. The Professor was pleased and thought: "I can finally use my real name at least. I can't wait to meet this new recruit. The more the merrier after all." He reached the tiny temple and pushed open the heavy wooden door which creaked all the way until it hit the wall behind it. The place looked empty. It was certainly run down. He could see the scenery through the ramshackle walls. Hidan's brow furrowed.

Hidan: Hey! Where are you? I got your message and came all this way! I even prepared a nice speech about Jashinism. I just know you're going to love the Jashin faith once you get all the details.

A cloaked figure stirred in the shadows all the way on the other side of the temple. He walked back up to the far wall and just stood there. Hidan looked puzzled as he walked up to the strange man.

Hidan: Take off that hood. Who are you? I have important business to attend to if you're just some loser... and don't get all heroic on me. The last thing you want to do is underestimate me...

???: I'll show you my face. But it's me who's been underestimated.

kakashi-133-animestocks[com].jpg

Kakashi: I, Hatake Kakashi, will kill you once and for all! Hidan!

Hidan jumped back and grabbed his scythe. The arm Kakashi was using to prop himself up against the wall turned into white lightning. The wall exploded, and then so did the temple. Both Kakashi and Hidan jumped up through the collapsing roof.

kakashi-000-animestocks[com].jpg

The two clashed in mid-air. Then Kakashi latched onto a tree, but Hidan was prepared to land on the ground, when he noticed Shikamaru waiting below him! Shikamaru kicked open a scroll, stepped on it's seal and created a large pool of water under Hidan.

kakashi-087-animestocks[com].jpg

Shikamaru: This should fry you up nice.

Hidan splashed down in the water as Shikamaru bounded back away from the madman. Just as Hidan was about to swing at Shikamaru, Kakashi flew down to the water and plunged his lightning technique in. "Raikiri!" Hidan was electrocuted for a long time, until Kakashi began to feel tired and lacking of chakra. Kakashi leaped back to see what happened. Hidan just stood there, simmering, seething in anger.

kakashi-018-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: See what!? That I'm immortal?! I've been saying that to you fools all day! And what's with you being alive anyway? I thought you were dead! Now I have to deal with the copy-ninja Kakashi too?! Argh! All you Konoha cockroaches are gonna eventually get squashed under my foot! ...And this time, Stay Dead!

Kakashi: I'd say the same to you Hidan.

Hidan: Honestly, I'd really love to kill both of you right now. But I have a new recruit to find. You both should consider converting to Jashinism while I'm gone. That's the only way I'll let you live.

Shikamaru (whispering): Is he serious? Doesn't he get that that letter was the setup?

Kakashi (whispering back): Let's just say that Hidan isn't the brains behind Akatsuki.

---

SomeGuy kept walking deeper, deeper into this snake-like tunnel. He started to shiver with fear. There was a flickering of light ahead. He raced toward it as if it was some sort of salvation from this fear. But when he reached the room from where the light emanated, the fear hit him worse than ever and he collapsed almost passing out.

SomeGuy: I ...can't ...breath. It's ...suffocating. Such.. evil.. chakra.

Someone walked over toward his curled up body.

naruto-36-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasuke: I'm onto you. For now, I'll just give you a taste of what's to come.

SomeGuy's scream echoed throughout the dome-shaped cavern and Sasuke smiled.

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Flashback 2

Day 4

Night 5

Night 6 begins now and ends when I get all the PMs in. Everyone but PT gets +25 for the day.

Shikamaru +25

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakashi? :blink: I thought he was dead?

There is no Kakashi...well, that at least isn't a role. It's just for the story, I guess. Well, as PT said, we wouldn't kill him, but the way I see it, it's better no one dies then a Konoha.

Orochimaru, We need to coordinate our actions for night 6. If any of your people are above 200 points, have one attack Someguy. If more than one is above 200 have another attack Sinistral. These two can effect others night actions. Sasori, if you are above 200 points also attack someguy. If anyone is 200 or less they should be training.

I know I'm no friend of Orochimaru's group but I'm also no friend of Akatsuki so I only have to say this...Orochimaru...don't follow his instructions...It's obvious that his win condition has to do with the people he's telling you to target so if you help him, he will win. So be careful when thinking of aiding him by following what he asks.

I know I'm no friend of Orochimaru's group but I'm also no friend of Akatsuki so I only have to say this...Orochimaru...don't follow his instructions...It's obvious that his win condition has to do with the people he's telling you to target so if you help him, he will win. So be careful when thinking of aiding him by following what he asks.

The Akatsuki's win conditions have nothing to do with these individuals. Eliminating them will further both groups goals. You won't win, Healer.

2/3 LIS (I-s)

LIS is on honey moon till Monday eve - we decided to go to Stayshome when she was made redundant... but was offered a job yesterday woot WOOT!! I stay retired - lovinit!

Hope mekal can join, he never survives, even ST - two 1st round whacks in a row

2/3 LIS (I-s)

LIS is on honey moon till Monday eve - we decided to go to Stayshome when she was made redundant... but was offered a job yesterday woot WOOT!! I stay retired - lovinit!

Hope mekal can join, he never survives, even ST - two 1st round whacks in a row

ST has many, many, many exams and assignments :( As much I want to play, such a sophisticated game takes time and brain power, which I'm currently lacking (especially the brain power :P ) Hopefully JS or Mekal will start playing again!

Just a sidenote, but I can't believe no one has died yet since LIS's death. What's up with that? ;)

ST has many, many, many exams and assignments :( As much I want to play, such a sophisticated game takes time and brain power, which I'm currently lacking (especially the brain power :P ) Hopefully JS or Mekal will start playing again!

Just a sidenote, but I can't believe no one has died yet since LIS's death. What's up with that? ;)

Thanks anyway. If no one joins by the end of the next day, I'm just going to kill the character off. I'm going to end this Night in a few hours. Also, since no one has died, I'm going to incrementally make everyone weaker. The way this game is right now, it is almost never-ending it seems, and Monday I'm going to start getting really busy, so things are going to get tougher. :ph34r:

Chapter 13: The War of Attrition Takes its Tole

Tsuande's assistant, Shizune, saw her master looking a little down. She opened the outer door to her office and joined her outside, overlooking the village.

Shizune: Is something wrong Tsunade-sama?

tsunade_64_animestocks[com].jpg

Tsuande: This battle is really wearing on those brave warriors. Night after night they clash, but I fear that their bodies are getting a bit worn down. *sigh* I doubt they will be able to recover their strength as they once did. From now on they won't be able to gain back any points during the Day.

Shizune: None?

Tsunade: None at all Shizune. My medical staff is tired and spread thin. Only during the Night will they recover any health, but that's also the most dangerous time for them.

---

Bb walked by a young pretty girl in passing. He had a bit of deja vu though. "Have I seen you before?" he asked her.

Ino: I don't think so. I bet you say that to all the girls...

Bb (blushing) : Uh, no. no. haha. nevermind. I just had a funny feeling.

As Bb turned to walk away, Ino prepared her mind transfer technique. Bb spun around extremely fast though and grabbed hold of her throat.

kakashi-065-animestocks[com].jpg

Bb: I'm onto you! What is your technique!? What are you trying to pull here?

Ino (choking) : Just let me ...talk and I'll tell ...you.

Bb released her neck a tiny bit, but it was enough for her to turn her head and make eye contact. Bb dropped her and decided he would do as she suggested. It was his own thought ..right?

---

Orochimaru completed a very complicated Resurrection technique. When he was done, his most talented accomplice to have ever lived stood before him. It was Kimimoro, in the flesh ...and bone. He was already coughing up blood though.

naruto-18_animestocks[com].jpg

Kimimoro: Do not worry. I will be of use to you despite my health. My bones are still stronger than anything your opponents have to offer.

Orochimaru: I know you will succeed Kimimoro. You never fail me. Now. Go teach Sinistral a lesson.

---

Naruto prepared his Rasengan and went after FIF, but FIF had set up a trap for him, which Naruto obviously ran right into. He was never very good at sniffing out a trap or ambush. It was just a bunch of old Halloween decorations that popped up and made frightening sounds, but for Naruto, it was enough. He always let his imagination get the best of him.

naruto_041_animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: G-g-ghosts!? Ahhhh!

Naruto ran away screaming and shouting about the dead having been awoken. FIF knelt behind one of the toy skeletons and laughed so hard he had to hold to sides.

---

Bb kept thinking about what he had to do for Ino. It was all that occupied his mind. So much so that he didn't even notice Sakura waiting for him.

070_animestocks[com].jpg

Sakura: Gentjutsu: painful sleep.

Bb saw petals falling all around him. He was getting sleepy now. He began to tip forward and just before he fell he caught himself. There were spiked rocks all in front of him! But he could barely keep him eyes open. Sakura performed the reality-altering technique again and Bb instantly passed out and fell backwards onto the spikes.

---

dawh sat in a meditative position as Chouji walked up to him. dawh opened his eyes a tiny bit to see the attacker. dawh just sighed. "Whatever it is you plan on doing, it won't be enough. Just get it over with already. I heard all about how your pathetic teacher Asuma died. If your teacher was a loser, then what does that make you? Hmph."

kakashi-026-animestocks[com].jpg

Chouji: I'll kill you!

dawh: Like I said. You don't have what it takes.

Chouji's arms grew to be huge and came crashing down on the still-seated dawh. Chouji was so hurt by dawh's comments though, that he ran away crying. Unable to fight.

dawh: Good, leave. Now I can get back to this.

---

Sinistral was prepping for the Night when he noticed someone approaching. Someone he had never seen before.

Sinistral: Who goes there?

The strange person stopped and bowed. Then his body began to shake and his bones started popping out from under his skin.

animestocks-125_02.jpg

Kimimoro: My name is of no importance. I exist only to aid Orochimaru's Ambition. And you are in his way.

Sinistral tried to run, but Kimimoro was way too fast. The next time Sinistral tried to move, Kimimoro spun around and sliced up Sinistral like a shredder. Sinistral fell over, bloodied. Kimimoro just stood over him, eyes burning like the sun.

Kimimoro: I detest killing, but will do so if I must. Just stay away from Orochimaru ...for your own sake.

---

JS was smacked across the entire length of the bridge to Konoha and stumbled down the rocky surface on the other side.

JS: Who? What was that?

His attacker walked up to him silently. Then he got down on his knees and laid forward. He opened his mouth wide and snakes began to pour out.

naruto-16-animestocks[com].jpg

Orochimaru: heheheheh. Deal with these!

JS saw no way out. The snakes even had swords that shot out of their mouths. What a technique! JS backed up into the wall behind him. He searched for a way out with his eyes, never taking his eyes off the snakes, but they kept coming and eventually overwhelmed him.

---

kakashi-062-animestocks[com].jpg

Shikamaru: Got you!

PT was stuck. Stopped dead in his tracks. He looked over at Shikamaru and began to turn red with frustration.

Shikamaru: You're not going anywhere tonight.

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Flashback 2

Day 4

Night 5

Day 5

Day 6 starts now and ends in 24 hours. Like Tsunade said: there's no more point earning during the Day.

Let's get things started. I say we vote for FIF. At this point, he's the most likely to be either Kabuto or Sasuke since FIF used a trap for a defense and neither of them acted last night. And the likelyhood that he's Kabuto is more than Sasuke I'd think and getting him out of the way will make getting woon out of the way much easier. He's been around for long enough and it's about time he finally went down but we have to get rid of Kabuto first.

1) Prince Marth - Voting for FIF

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Hi all, i may be taking over for Joe's Student when I get the ok from Itachi.

Question: why are there snakes coming from Orochimaru's third eye? ha ha

Got some reading to do as I have not kept up with this game.

Welcome aboard cp! I'll make it official. B))

2) crazypainter

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

2) crazypainter

3) Kat - voing for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

This has to be done :mellow:

<(^-^)>

Edit: 2 more! :o

Edited by Kathleen

2) Crazypainter - voting for FIF

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

edit: messed up coding

Edited by crazypainter

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral - voting for Brandonb

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Lets get the healer... he might be the one keeping Hidan alive.

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF - voting for Brandonb

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I agree with Shikamaru. Hidan is a threat, and Kakuzu might be keeping him alive. So we have to kill BrandonB.

Obvious Vote

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb - voting for FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I do see how you all could have it so wrong about me, so I don't blame you for voting that way.

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh - voting for FIF

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

I'm worried about Kabuto protecting Orochimaru. With him out of the way, Orochimaru will become vulnerable.

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh - voting for FIF

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy - voting for Brandonb

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Hidan already has a healer at his disposal, and that healer is BrandonB. The Akatsuki should be our concern for now.

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton

8) dawh - voting for FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting Brandonb

Placing a vote so I don't get an inactive if I can't do anything in the morning.

We're supposed to have an alliance here. With the Konohan teams divided we could clean house. People are acting like they can remain hidden behind false names. Lets unite and squash our common enemy!!

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Someguy

8) dawh - voting for FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Shikamaru, you are a pesky lad. This is no animated tale. I don't know what outcome you expect to achieve with your iritating shadow bind, but you can't kill an immortal, and I don't need any healer.

We're supposed to have an alliance here. With the Konohan teams divided we could clean house. People are acting like they can remain hidden behind false names. Lets unite and squash our common enemy!!

3) Kat - voting for FIF

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Someguy

8) dawh - voting for FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda - voting for Brandonb

Shikamaru, you are a pesky lad. This is no animated tale. I don't know what outcome you expect to achieve with your iritating shadow bind, but you can't kill an immortal, and I don't need any healer.

Adding a forgotten vote for now.

And Orochimaru, if it is your goal to conceal your roles, there is no need to vote for one of your own. The Akatsuki are enemy enough to us both. Remember, it was Hidan and the Akatsuki who attacked you when you were weakened. I would not be so quick to call them allies.

Edited by SomeGuy