8) dawh - voting for woon

9) Frost - Voting for kat

10) SomeGuy - voting for woon

11) woon

12) LIS - voting for Sinistral

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal - Voting for FIF

15) Sparanda - voting for Prof. Templeton

I am going to do something crazy, and see if it gets me any information...

Woon, tell my why I shouldn't vote for you. Go!

edit: I think Prof. T's vote got lost? Someone correct me if this is wrong.

Edited by SomeGuy

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to do something crazy, and see if it gets me any information...

Woon, tell my why I shouldn't vote for you. Go!

edit: I think Prof. T's vote got lost? Someone correct me if this is wrong.

Why I shouldn't been vote? Simple, because you are the one should be vote!!! :P

Just joking

The actual reason is because I am innocent. Are you? <_<

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Sinistral

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for woon

5) FIF

6) Brandonb - voting for Prince Marth

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

11) woon - voting for Sinistral

13) Sinistral

The reason I vote sinistral is simple, to tile up our vote.

Why I shouldn't been vote? Simple, because you are the one should be vote!!! :P

Just joking

The actual reason is because I am innocent. Are you? <_<

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

5) FIF

13) Sinistral

The reason I vote sinistral is simple, to tile up our vote.

May I remind everyone that there is no "innocent/baddie" in this game. You vote to help your win condition.You can't use "I'm innocent" as a defence, because that could matter to some and not to others. It's fair game to everyone right?

<(^-^)>

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student - voting for LIS

5) FIF

13) Sinistral

Tsunade: for reasons even I, the Hokage, am not privy to, JS was able to pm me his vote, but not post it. So I am posting his vote at his request.

Edit: oh, and 2 more hours until the Day ends

I have to wonder why Brandon would begin the vote of with me and with very little reason for it other than "For me or against me" Hmmm... :ph34r: But I think I'm going to go with the randomizer today...Hmm...Looks like FIF. Sorry, no hard feelings but with this being day one, there's very little to go on you know.

1) Prince Marth - Voting for FIF

5) FIF

13) Sinistral

1) Prince Marth

5) FIF - voting for woon

13) Sinistral

Um... been at school for a while. Today is the first day: no one knows anything for certain. But for ultra-super-top-secret-reasons only known to me ;) I think I'll go with woon.

1) Prince Marth

5) FIF - voting for woon

13) Sinistral

Um... been at school for a while. Today is the first day: no one knows anything for certain. But for ultra-super-top-secret-reasons only known to me ;) I think I'll go with woon.

sigh~

every morning, when I wake up and check these game series, I will always be the one who being suspicious or being murderred since day 1.

Do you know somethings. I start to called myself Brandonb II? Because there is once a time, Bb also facing this situation. :(

1) Prince Marth - voting for FIF

5) FIF - voting for woon

13) Sinistral

15) Sparanda - voting for Sinistral

None of the votes against woon have any reason, they were all random. Rather wasting my random vote on Prof. T, I am changing to Sinistral because voting for Prof. was wasted and woon is already sad about having the most votes. I figured I would cheer him up a bit :P

Edit: Color code lol

Edited by Sparanda

sigh~

every morning, when I wake up and check these game series, I will always be the one who being suspicious or being murderred since day 1.

Do you know somethings. I start to called myself Brandonb II? Because there is once a time, Bb also facing this situation. :(

Ha! In some of the games I've played with you, you've quietly sat by while other less deserving people got lynched. And in some of those games you were a very bad man indeed. About time you got your due, I say. :P

Ugh... I get home from work and all the votes are against me in two different games. :unsure:

Woon, I don't really want to vote for you as I think you're just going with this to save yourself, and friends of woon are just trying to save him... so I'd rather place a more educated vote...

I have a pretty good idea... so I'll change mine if you change yours...

1) Prince Marth - voting for FIF

5) FIF - voting for woon

13) Sinistral - voting for woon

15) Sparanda - voting for Sinistral

sigh~

Woon your problem is you jumped on the wrong bandwagon.

Ha! In some of the games I've played with you, you've quietly sat by while other less deserving people got lynched. And in some of those games you were a very bad man indeed. About time you got your due, I say. :P

I have to sit quietly most of the time now!

No matter how I response, I will be said "woon sounds suspicious..." and my name been colored and put after the words "- voting for ".

So the only thing I can do which save my typing time, is to sit quietly, since there will be no difference.

But now since like sitting quietly also been suspected.

SIGH ~~~~~~~~

I have to sit quietly most of the time now!

No matter how I response, I will be said "woon sounds suspicious..." and my name been colored and put after the words "- voting for ".

So the only thing I can do which save my typing time, is to sit quietly, since there will be no difference.

But now since like sitting quietly also been suspected.

SIGH ~~~~~~~~

I do feel for you (not enough to change my vote). I usually end up making to many posts, which gets everyone suspicious. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I do feel for you (not enough to change my vote). I usually end up making to many posts, which gets everyone suspicious. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I am feeling upset now, like the feel when I play Jumper Mafia when most of the jumpers members said I am baddies, but in fact I am their leaders! :angry:

sorry I-san, not intentionally to bring other issues here. :P

Edited by woon

Chapter 3: The Venomous Snake vs. the Vicious Fox

woon leaped from tree to tree following his target. It was a dangerous mission, but he couldn't let the Nine-Tailed Fox stay under Konoha's protection any longer. Nor could he let it fall into Akatsuki's hands. He was intent on extracting the monster today for his own purposes. His eyes probed every detail of the path his target walked. He was alone. This Uzumaki Naruto, one of the most untalented ninja he had ever seen was also one that had put him through such trials again and again and woon was sick of it.

Naruto was approaching the ravine, and woon leaped out of the forest and blocked his path.

Naruto: You! You! I'll kill you!

woon: Doesn't this bridge bring back memories? eh, Naruto-kun?

Naruto crouched in pain as the Monster Fox began to boil inside of him. His true power was mounting. The evil red chakra that lay dormant inside of him was spilling out into the air like an inferno. woon could see it. He could actually see the Fox inside Naruto.

naruto_116_animestocks[com].jpg

woon: So we meet again Fox. Have you gotten bored sitting inside this dullard? Join me. What do you say?

The Fox kept silent. woon and the Fox merely stared at each other. The Fox was of course, still inside Naruto, but woon's power was so great he could see right through the young ninja. Right through him into his inner most chambers. The dark recesses of Naruto's heart where the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed.

naruto_114_animestocks[com].jpg

Unafraid, woon just stood right in front of the monstrous beast. Its jaws just feet from woon, as the painfully hot chakra seeped through its fangs. woon just waited for his answer, but then impatience struck him.

woon: Well? What of it? Don't make me force...

naruto_118_animestocks[com].jpg

The Nine-Tailed Fox: You don't force me to do anything!

woon couldn't hold his grasp on Naruto's subconscious. The force from the Fox was too great, even for him. He was expelled and saw Naruto's changing form in reality. Before woon could react, Naruto rushed him and slapped woon right across the face with the full power of the Nine-Tails. woon was flung 500 yards into the forest. A wake of collapsed and exploded tress lie in the path woon took and stopped where his body finally slid to a resting point. Naruto could see woon get back up from the vicious hit.

naruto_071_animestocks[com].jpg

woon's face had been partially exposed revealing his true form. "Just how many times has he switched bodies?" Naruto thought. woon smiled. Before the hit, he hardened his skin and was able to survive. Nothing less from such a powerful ninja. woon was a little shaken at how much damage he took though. He made a mental note to perform more research on some different immortality techniques.

woon: I'll take that as a no...

The Nine-Tailed Fox: Don't ever let me see you here again Orochimaru. Naruto is mine.

Orochimaru: We'll see about that Fox... we'll see.

Orochimaru vanished from the forest and Naruto collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion. The red chakra returned to its source before the ANBU arrived and brought Naruto in to be checked by the medical staff.

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

woon -200 stat points and revealed to be Orochimaru

Naruto +25 stat points

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Night 2 Begins now and ends when I get all the pms in. Try for 24 hours max please. Also, please include all of your stats so that we stay on the same page. Thanks!

Edit: just a reminder: everyone gets +25 for surviving the Day.

Chapter 4: Team 7 Goes Wild!

Frost ducked into an ominous cave near the former Uchiha clan's territory in Konoha. He wasn't sure why he was so steadfast walking into this creepy lair, but he knew he had to continue. Sweat beaded on his forehead and began to drip down his face and off his chin, but he kept trekking forward. His heart began to pound and he felt dizzy. Finally the tight corridors opened up to a large cavern. It was dark. Very dark. Frost could only make out the shape of a giant snake statue. Wait... there was someone sitting in front of it. It was too dark. Frost could only make out a shadow. Then the patient figure opened his eyes.

naruto-02-animestocks[com].jpg

Frost fell to his knees under the pressure of the Sharingan. It felt as if the weight of the world forced him down. He had lost complete control of himself.

---

Kat wandered through the village almost aimlessly. "I guess I could do that..." she muttered.

Ino saw her and caught her attention with a carefully thrown rock to the back of the head. Kat irately looked up at her attacker, but gave herself no time to defend against any techniques.

Ino: You seem to be unsure what to do tonight.

ino_41_animestocks[com].jpg

Ino: I know exactly what you should do!

---

shippuden-13-animestocks[com].jpg

Yamato: He's cornered, stay behind me Sakura. My Earth technique is almost ready.

Sakura: Alright. I'm ready as well. The two of us can finish him off.

Lost in Space ran out of room to run. He was up against a mountain. Suddenly, the mountain began to shake and the rocks reformed. LIS leaped through the winding stones gracefully. He dodged and shifted as Yamato controlled the stone with precise skill in an effort to corral LIS. But LIS wasn't falling for it ...or so he thought.

shippuden-044-animestocks[com].jpg

Sakura: He's within range Captain!

Yamato: Do it!

Sakura closed her eyes and what looked like pink flower petals began to fall all around LIS. They covered the mountain-side and all the rocks that were being shot at him by Yamato. LIS tried to figure out what was happening, but he was in a daze. "This can't be... wait... it's a Genjutsu?! Altering my reality!" LIS figured out the combination of techniques too late and slipped on the petals. Just before he could catch himself and disperse the Genjutsu, he was run through by a shooting stone from the mountainside. The rock pierced his heart and he hung there, lifeless. Yamato and Sakura released their techniques and LIS' corpse fell to the ground in a pool of blood.

---

Chouji was hammering away at Sinistral who kept dodging his attacks. Chouji grew his arms huge, but it wasn't enough so he grew his entire body! Sinistral quaked in fear at the awesome sight.

chouji_00_animestocks[com].jpg

Chouji had multi-sized to his fullest capability and as this giant he flicked Sinistral with one finger and sent him flying through the air doing some serious damage.

---

shik_29_animestocks[com].jpg

Shikamaru spotted Mekal in the Northern woods. He waited patiently for his prey to walk into the tree's shadow. Mekal stopped right before the shadow, as if taunting Shikamaru. Shikamaru couldn't fathom how Mekal could know his Shadow Bind technique. So why was he stopped?

Mekal smiled and walked right into the shadow. Shikamaru made his dark manipulation hand-signs and successfully trapped Mekal in his Shadow Bind. And just like that, Mekal disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Shikamaru slumped against the trunk of the tree in irritation.

---

woon took refuge in a cave after his failed attempt on Naruto during the previous Day. Not only did he fail, but he was outed as well... this was not good. woon was panting, but then he noticed that he wasn't alone.

???: Don't tell me you were planning on training in here?

woon: Sasori!

naruto_078_animestocks[com].jpg

Sasori summoned the Third Kazekage and used his favorite Human Puppet to unleash a barrage of attacks on the already depleted woon.

woon still had plenty of agility left though, it seemed. He dodged everything Sasori directed at him very fluidly. But then another foe entered the fight from woon's blindside. He was still outside the cave.

???: We can't let you live Orochimaru. You know too many of our secrets. tsk tsk. You should never have turned your back on us.

woo: Hidan!?

naruto-91-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: Your life ends here and now.

Hidan rushed in and swung his three-pronged scythe around seemingly wildly, but he was operating the weapon with perfect accuracy. The two Akatsuki were too much for woon in his condition. They pummeled him to death and left his body lying face down with numerous weapons still sticking out from it.

---

Sparanda sat on the edge of a cliff gazing at the sliver moon that hung in the sky. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a strange sound from behind him in the darkness. It was a young boy, and his hand was glowing! No... not glowing... he held something in the palm of his hand. Was that pure chakra? How could someone so young have mastered chakra shape manipulation to this extent. Sparanda didn't have anymore time to think about it though.

naruto_089_animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: Rasengan!

Naruto pressed the vicious whirlwind into Sparanda's chest and sent him spiraling over the edge. Naruto was too quick to leave though. He didn't notice that Sparanda managed to grab hold of the rock about 100 meters down. He took heavy damage, but Sparanda lived.

---

Kabuto waited for the Akatsuki members to leave the area. He was hidden next to the entrance to the cave. He overheard Sasori say something about art and Hidan just talked over him trying to pitch him some religious nonsense about Jashinism.

Kabuto (whispering to himself): Fools. Keep your mind on your business and this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

kabuto_65.jpg

Kabuto pushed his glasses back up and ran into the cave. He found his master, Orochimaru, lying dead on the ground. He quickly unraveled his tools and got to work. "I'll save you Orochimaru-sama. Your body's still warm even. This should be easy. Soon, you'll be back and we can continue our mission."

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Day 2 begins now and ends 24 hours from this post!

Edit: Added Naruto's segment

Edit 2: Added more to Naruto's segment

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh - voting for Mekal

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

I know that people will be still digesting this for a while, but I noticed that Mekal defended last night and almost all of the other characters attacked. The only people who didn't attack last night (besides Orochimaru) were Kisame, Deidara, Kakuzu and Sasuke. That means that Mekal must be one of them. Since that means he's no friend of Konoha, that's where my vote goes.

Someone let me know if I'm missing something.

Edit: removed quotes

Edited by dawh

I know that people will be still digesting this for a while, but I noticed that Mekal defended last night and almost all of the other characters attacked. The only people who didn't attack last night (besides Orochimaru) were Kisame, Deidara, Kakuzu and Sasuke. That means that Mekal must be one of them. Since that means he's no friend of Konoha, that's where my vote goes.

I think I can pin it down even further. Assuming he used a defense (which is highly probable), he clearly used a smoke bomb. Which means he is either an Akatsuki or Team 10 member. And since all members of Team 10 targeted someone...he has to be Akatsuki.

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

9) Frost - voting for Mekal

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Also, that must mean he lost 100 stat points last night...he should be weaker than usual...

Edited by Frost

I have to agree with woon and Frost. Him clearly escaping the shadow bind and then disappearing "in a cloud of smoke" most definitely means he's Akatsuki since Shikamaru himself is on Team 10 so that makes the choice crystal clear.

1) Prince Marth - voting for Mekal

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

9) Frost - voting for Mekal

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda