BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Chapter 2: Akatsuki Attacks!

Star Tiger was stealthily walking through the sewers of Konoha while memorizing the lay out. She thought this would make a perfect place for an ambush. Every pipe, every dead end, every grate accounted in her mental map. She was almost finished surveying the area, when she noticed an ominous shadow. The shadow crossed over the water she was standing near and blocked the exit she was planning on using. She didn't turn to run though. She wasn't one to back away from a fight.

???: Can I interest you in converting to the Jashin faith?

Star Tiger didn't answer. She drew her sword and waited while her apparent attacker just stood there. The silence mounted. All she could hear was the echoing drip of the water from a loose pipe behind her. *drip... drip... drip... * She never once thought about running, though she had plenty of time to strategize. The man confronting her lifted a religious symbol hanging from his neck and kissed it. He was clearly in no rush either.

naruto-063-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: *sigh* I'll take that as a 'No' then... I didn't expect to find many converts in this Godless village anyway. You leave me with little choice, but at least this will be fun. Since my resurrection, I've been itching for a fight. Just make sure you last long enough for me to let out some steam.

---

naru_53_animestocks[com].jpg

Deidara flew over Konoha riding his clay owl. He flew atop it silently and quickly looking for his prey. His action very much imitated that of an owl searching for it's night's meal. He had already prepared his masterpiece and was ready to let it drop at a moment's notice.

There he was! Frost emerged from an unmarked building near the outskirts of the village. Deidara dropped the bomb directly onto his target. It plummeted like a rock, but then spread its molded wings halfway and gracefully floated above Frost. He noticed too late though and was consumed in the blast. He held his arms up which took the brunt of the attack. His body was thrown back and slammed through the door of the building he had just emerged from. When the dust settled, several people rushed over to Frost to check his vitals. He was still alive. They all looked up into the night sky. Deidara was long gone.

---

Star Tiger used an explosive technique to open a hole in the roof of the sewer and escape to the surface where she could open the fighting arena up some and not be so confined. The sewer didn't offer much space and restricted movement. It was a poor read though, because judging from his weapon, this guy liked to keep his distance from his opponents. The rope attached to the scythe was extremely long and began to cause worry in Star Tiger's mind. "What's with this odd weapon?" she thought. As she jumped up out of the sewer, she noticed Hidan launching his next attack.

naruto-78-animestocks[com].jpg

She passed the newly made crater and was now above the surface. Hidan's scythe followed and she back-flipped over it. She looked behind and dodged the vicious weapon a second time when it retracted back into Hidan's hand. Hidan clasped his hand over the grip and jumped up to level ground with her. He was enjoying this... He stalked her and then just before she could attack he shot the scythe out at her again and again.

Hidan: You've got some nice moves! Hmmm! I'm going to enjoy experiencing your death.

Star Tiger: I've had it with you. You're dead.

Hidan: As if you could pull it off... hmph! I'd let you kill me if you could.

Star Tiger: What's that supposed to mean?

Hidan: You'll find out soon enough non-believer. Lord Jashin will smite you.

Hidan swung his scythe around without regard as to what he destroyed and Star Tiger was forced into dodging the swinging blades and barely managed to get any attacks off for herself. Trees blew up, benches were torn through, the blades whirled in a frenzy and Star Tiger began to get winded. Hidan saw an opening and aimed for a spot behind Star Tiger. While she was waiting for the recoil of the rope attached to the blades, Hidan threw a dagger at her heart. She dodged the dagger and then he pulled on the scythe. She couldn't dodge both. The scythe ripped into her side when it returned to its owner and Hidan began to laugh mirthlessly. Star Tiger swallowed hard.

naruto-88-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan licked the fresh blood off the blade and laughed in an endless tirade. Star Tiger thought she had a great opening and threw all her explosive-tagged kunei and shuriken into Hidan's body. They all pummeled him, but in the midst of the attack Hidan quickly drew the same religious symbol on the ground in his own blood as the one that hung around his neck and he then stood in it. Star Tiger waited for the smoke to clear and then her eyes widened in astonishment.

---

Brandonb casually sauntered down a trail near the center of the village, when a flood rushed down over the trail. He leaped back before the water level got too high. He looked for the water-user who must have created this mess, but he couldn't.. "There he is!" Bb thought as he dodged a massive wave. Kisame rode the wave under him and laughed as he threw shuriken up at the leaping Bb. Bb blocked them all and landed on part of the trail that had now become an island in a lake of water. Moments ago there wasn't even a drop of water to be seen. He lost Kisame in the confusion of the constant tidal waves. "He must have gone back under." Brandonb wasn't quite sure how to deal with such a massive Water Technique. The extra moments cost him. He landed on the water surface and began to run, but Kisame reached up from underwater and pulled Bb down under. Kisame pummeled him and forced him down to the basin, deep underwater.

Bb was stunned and held his sides in pain. He looked up and saw Kisame on the surface, smirking with amusement.

hurricane-51-animestocks[com].jpg

Soon after he uttered those words, five sharks sprouted from Kisame's palm and sped down onto Bb. He fended them off, but took serious damage.

Kisame: Consider this a warning. And remember the name Hoshikage Kisame! I'll kill you the next time we meet.

Bb: *cough* You... don't even ... know what ...*cough* I'm capable of..

Kisame: Well, you're certainly capable of drowning. I know that much. See you around. Heh

Kisame disappeared in a flash and the water then dispersed just before Bb drowned. Bb used the last of his strength to hide himself from any other attackers who may have been lurking around the area looking for an easy kill. He waited for a while and then left to recover. He didn't get a chance to track Kisame's trail leaving the scene, but he was badly wounded and didn't think it wise to pursue him then and there. He coughed up the last of the water in his lungs, cursed his failure to see the attack coming in the first place and left the scene.

---

Star Tiger couldn't believe her eyes! Hidan stood there, in that symbol, with a wry look on his face. He was indeed injured from her barrage, but he showed no sign of pain. Was he some sort of masochist?

hurricane-131-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: You're under my curse now. There is no hope for you. Realize my power and make peace while you can.

Star Tiger: Like I'll!... ugh.. ow!

She tried to stand straight, but her body was badly damaged. She was in serious pain. What happened? "Did he manage to link our bodies? ...the blood!" But she realized his technique too late. Whatever damage she did to him would be done right back to her. She threw a shuriken at Hidan's ear and her own ear split as well. ...It was true. She was done for. Hidan smiled and took out his sacrificial spear from his robe. He extended it and plunged it into his own heart. Star Tiger stared right at the madman, this indestructible merciless foe. How could she possibly have survived such an encounter? She looked down and then toppled backward onto her back, dead. Hidan looked up at the sky shaking in ecstasy.

Hidan: MUuAaaha HAhAHAhahaHA! hehehehe... aHA hahHAH hahahAHhhh! Wonderful! ...wonderful...

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Day 1 starts now and ends 24 hours from this Post. Sorry Star Tiger, I didn't expect a death so soon. Better luck next time ;)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 starts now and ends 24 hours from this Post. Sorry Star Tiger, I didn't expect a death so soon. Better luck next time

Grr...can't believe I got killed on the first night...FOR THE SECOND TIME <_< <_< <_<

reminds me of the time when PM here killed me in Heroes...especially the evil laugh at the end, very Prince Marthy-ish... If it is him, I shall make his life miserable :D

Well, at least I almost survived, if it wasn't for the creepy religious dude and his masochist-ness... :P

Good luck, everyone!

Grr...can't believe I got killed on the first night...FOR THE SECOND TIME <_< <_< <_<

reminds me of the time when PM here killed me in Heroes...especially the evil laugh at the end, very Prince Marthy-ish... If it is him, I shall make his life miserable :D

Well, at least I almost survived, if it wasn't for the creepy religious dude and his masochist-ness... :P

Good luck, everyone!

No...I wouldn't do that twice. I'd never be that obvious since there are Heroes players here.

wait, how did BB survive? it didn't sound like he used a defense...

Remember, this game is based off your stats. You take damage in this one and only die if they do enough damage. It's not quite like the other ABR games.

And Night One ends...sorry to see you go, Wolftail, you're getting to become a good player. Am I the only one who's wondering why Hidan is indestructable? :huh: Or maybe that's counter attacks...:blink: Well, I'm off to bed soon, gotta sleep on it, I'll check again tomorow for the lynch votes.

<(^-^)>

Remember, this game is based off your stats. You take damage in this one and only die if they do enough damage. It's not quite like the other ABR games.

Is the damage permanent or it will recover after sometime? :huh:

It doesn't recover unless one of the healer roles heals you the night you're attacked if I understand correctly.

There are plenty of ways to earn back stat points as stated in the rules: surviving Days and Nights, successful kills, extra mentioning in Flashback and Day posts. Those are all worth 25 points. The Flashback posts are worth 50 points per team. All of those earned points can be used to rebuild any life lost.

OK, 12 hours and no posts? New rule: Lack of contribution = -100 points from here on out. It's Day now, so someone needs to get selected to embark on a dangerous mission that will surely cost them 200 hp. It seems this game is basicaly taking place between pms from you to me. People need to start posting on the thread.

OK

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb - voting for Prince Marth

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

If you are not with me, then you are against me! :P

Thanks Bb, I was about to start the voting myself :rolleyes:

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy - voting for Mekal

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Cool though it might be, I think I'd rather have it decided by a coin flip, than cost me stat points >.>

This is for a completely and utterly bogus reason, and the second there is a better one I will change my vote.

For now though, Mekal is the one that I had the easiest time picking a color for.

So, I'm still processing things, but as I see it, things are looking up for Konoha. ST was killed directly by Hidan; that means that either her team gave other members more than their fair share of stats (which they would be regretting right now,) or that ST wasn't defending or training. Now one would assume that means that she was attacking, which would make her either Kisame or Deidara.

Unless, I'm mistaken in something (which is possible <_< ) then the Akatsuki are in a circular firing squad right now. :)

Of course, that doesn't really bring me any closer to finding a vote target... :mellow: Though I would say that that would put Hidan and his teammate as players who are less tactically skilled since it was probably a bad idea for one of the Akatsuki to go for a kill at this point in the game.

Let me run over the list again...

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

8) dawh - voting for woon

9) Frost

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Well, I might as well take a stab and see where it gets us. I have no compelling reason for my vote (since there are very few compelling posts by anyone this game, myself included :blush: , so far this game.)

So, I'm still processing things, but as I see it, things are looking up for Konoha. ST was killed directly by Hidan; that means that either her team gave other members more than their fair share of stats (which they would be regretting right now,) or that ST wasn't defending or training. Now one would assume that means that she was attacking, which would make her either Kisame or Deidara.

Unless, I'm mistaken in something (which is possible <_< ) then the Akatsuki are in a circular firing squad right now. :)

Of course, that doesn't really bring me any closer to finding a vote target... :mellow: Though I would say that that would put Hidan and his teammate as players who are less tactically skilled since it was probably a bad idea for one of the Akatsuki to go for a kill at this point in the game.

Let me run over the list again...

The first paragraph is wrong. I read over Hidan's ability, and it negates the target's action for the night, meaning ST's attack wouldn't have gone through if she was attacking. So ST can't be Kisame or Deidara in this case. Other than that, I have nothing. Random name time.

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda - voting for Prof. Templeton

The first paragraph is wrong. I read over Hidan's ability, and it negates the target's action for the night, meaning ST's attack wouldn't have gone through if she was attacking. So ST can't be Kisame or Deidara in this case. Other than that, I have nothing. Random name time.

Oops, your right. :blush: I had already figured that out, then forgot that I had figured it out when I posted. :wacko:

Hmm, that was a little convoluted; let me try again: I had thought that ST had to be Deidara or Kisame for the reason I stated, then I remembered that Hidan negated the night action, Then I went looking for more clues, and when I got around to posting, I had forgotten the facts of Hidan's ability. <_<

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Sinistral

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

12) LIS

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

Well, I don't know when I'll be able to get on a computer again...:unsure: (Parents are limiting my computer time <_<), so I'm gonna place a vote now, and hopefully come back later and find out if anything's been...well...found out :P

<(^-^)>

Bad luck ST - definitely not fair on you, Sorry Sinistral - not a bandwagon, I hope we can learn more today and get somewhere for a change

Used randon number generator and got 12, forgot to exclude it.. :lol: !!, the next was 13 ... I got no clues, I assume frost is not Hidan by Itachi-san's story, but not sure if that is the right assumption.

My main interest is to see if Mekal can make it through a game without being a host.. :D

IF Tsunade starts the voting we will have to put her in as number 16 and up for a lynch

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

12) LIS - voting for Sinistral

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

Not keen to vote yet, and the wife will grab the computer

I am aware I offered zero - as much as others on this random day by the looks of it - hope to get back on late, so not too much crud to read pls

Totally random vote. Will have to read and decypher further.

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for woon

5) FIF

9) Frost

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

Hmmmm...today just seems to be a lot of random voting. I doubt we'll end up somewhere useful considering it's only the first. Might as well join in on the fun. :P

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

5) FIF

9) Frost - voting for Kat

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

Hmmmm...today just seems to be a lot of random voting. I doubt we'll end up somewhere useful considering it's only the first. Might as well join in on the fun. :P

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

5) FIF

9) Frost - voting for Kat

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

Aw, I feel so loved :wub: You're right, nothing going to ge accomplished. Hey Itachi, what happens if there's a tie? *Wonders what would happen if everyone voted for someone different*

<(^-^)>

Aw, I feel so loved :wub: You're right, nothing going to ge accomplished. Hey Itachi, what happens if there's a tie? *Wonders what would happen if everyone voted for someone different*

<(^-^)>

Back where we started and the host DOES get a vote - go random generator

My main interest is to see if Mekal can make it through a game without being a host.. :D

way to jinx it! :P

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

9) Frost - Voting for kat