4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Prince Marth

5) FIF -DEAD (Kabuto)

6) Brandonb - voting for Prince Marth

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh - voting for Prince Marth

9) Frost - voting for Brandonb

10) SomeGuy - voting for Brandonb

11) woon - voting for Prince Marth

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral - voting for Brandonb

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda [Captured by Yamato]

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since a tie could still end in my death...Might as well change mine as well...

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Prince Marth - voting for Brandonb

2) Crazypainter - voting for Brandonb

3) Kat - voting for Woon

5) FIF -DEAD (Kabuto)

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

3) Kat - voting for Brandonb

5) FIF -DEAD (Kabuto)

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

*Pft* Yeah right...I'm not gonna ever trust you again...even if you're on my team <_<...ok I might then but thats not the point. Soryr I took so long, had lots of math to do.

<(^-^)>

3) Kat - voting for Brandonb

5) FIF -DEAD (Kabuto)

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

*Pft* Yeah right...I'm not gonna ever trust you again...even if you're on my team <_<...ok I might then but thats not the point. Soryr I took so long, had lots of math to do.

<(^-^)>

Chapter 17: A Short Day

Well nothing's changing or looks to ever change so here goes:

Bb was Kakuzu. The mission killed him.

Naruto hit woon with a Rasengan to the face.

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF -DEAD (Kabuto)

6) Brandonb -DEAD (Kakuzu)

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Flashback 2

Day 4

Night 5

Day 5

Night 6

Day 6

Night 7

Night 8 starts now.

Hey Orochimaru, maybe Sasori will rescue your boy for you. You might want to ask him.

I am not too sure he will rescue my boy for me. I don't think we can win unless there are miracle. But we definitely will fight till last minute!

thanks Prof.

Chapter 18: A Wild Finale

Ino sat next to cp at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. cp was wolfing down a bowl of ramen and really couldn't be bothered with Ino's gossip. She just continued to down bowl after bowl making loud slurping noises. The sound was starting to really annoy Ino, but she put on a big smile and kept trying to gain her attention.

ino_42_animestocks[com].jpg

Ino: I heard you've been working on a super S-Rank move that only you can handle. You sure are turning into quite a remarkable ninja!

cp: yeah, it's tough, but I'm awesome! After all, I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!

Ino: I know. You're so great, and quite the looker too.

cp blushed and looked over at Ino and then totally forgot what she was going to do that night. All she could think of was attacking someone she had no intention of going after anytime soon. Ino put on a real smile now and left the shop, happily humming to herself.

---

Shikamaru walked past Konoha's grave yard to the desolate spots they had buried the Akatsuki members who had recently passed on. He stopped at Bb's hole and began digging furiously. Then he came to his senses and started digging a little slower. Then he realized he hated this kind of thing...

shik_27_animestocks[com].jpg

Shikamaru: Oh man... this kind of manual labor really doesn't suit me. It's too troublesome. *huff* ah well, almost there.

He recovered and captured Bb's corpse. "Ah... *sigh* carrying this body away is going to be such a pain...*sigh*"

---

Prince Marth was stalking his prey, but then heard an odd sound coming right at him. It was like a large rope on a pulley. He couldn't quite make out where it was coming from. Then the scythe came rushing at him from out of the shadows. The blade pierced his arm and Hidan leaped from his hiding spot. "No less from an Akatsuki." PM thought.

kakashi-019-animestocks[com].jpg

Hidan: You and I are going to have a lot of fun tonight! Forget any plans you may have had. You're all mine now.

Hidan whipped the scythe up from the ground and licked the blood off the tip of one of the prongs. His body began to turn solid black. The ceremony had begun and PM was in for a world of hurt.

---

PM limped away from Hidan, who didn't feel like finishing the job, saying something to effect of: "You're more fun to me alive so we can do this again."

PM: "More fun to him alive" huh? I'll show him. If we meet again, I'll...

???: You won't. You're more fun to me dead and captured.

sakura-57-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasori: I hate waiting so I'll make this quick.

Sasori was using his own body, which always meant that he was extra serious. His dead eyes stared PM down and Sasori launched the poisoned rope coiled around his central core like intestines. Almost his entire body he had turned into a puppet and every weapon on him was dripping with poison. The poison tipped spear that led the rope went right through PM's chest and held him standing upright when the spear crashed into the stone behind him. Sasori leaped over to his victim, looked him up and down, then let out a deep sigh.

Sasori: Dead yes. Able to be captured... no.

---

Chouji ate the third pill and came at Prof. Templeton with all he had. Giant fists pounding the earth as PT dodged them with fluid agility. All the while, PT wore an arrogant smirk, and Chouji's heart began to burn with agony and rage. This was the man who killed Asuma-sensei and yet Chouji couldn't avenge his master.

kakashi-031-animestocks[com].jpg

Chouji threw punch after punch, kick after kick, but PT only took damage, he never even flinched at the pain. He was too used to it. Eventually Chouji got tired and drained of chakra. PT just stood there, mocking him. Then he kicked him right in the stomach, sending Chouji flying back, humiliated.

PT: How many times do I have to tell you that I'm immortal? Now get out of here before I decide to make two sacrifices in one night!

---

woon had taken quite a beating, but was still standing. "Kabuto... how I need you now..."

???: He's exactly where we wanted him. Underground. And now I'm going to finish this. If you die, it's game over, Orochimaru!

sasuke-000-animestocks[com].jpg

Sakura: I'm going to hit you with everything I've got!

woon: then it's a good thing I was recently training. heheheh. Bring it on sister.

Sakura launched herself at woon punching him right in the face, and he toppled backward rolling until he came to a lifeless halt. Sakura thought it was over, but woon still had only the slightest bit of health left. He struggled up to his knees, then his feet. Sakura's smile began to fade into a wince. She couldn't do it. woon escaped everyone and everything, time and again. woon held his head back and laughed with what little strength he had remaining. Sakura was overcome with rage and rushed his mocking laughter with all she could muster, but when she met him, he vanished as he typically did. A snake hiding under a rock or in the trees or in the soil. Wherever he was she wouldn't be able to find him again, he had gotten too good at hiding over the many years he had lived. Too long in her opinion.

---

Naruto approached Chouji from behind and put a hand on his shoulder. He met Hidan's gaze. Hidan's eye twitched in momentary aggravation.

Naruto: So this is that guy who claims to be an immortal huh?

Chouji: Careful Naruto! He really is!

Naruto: Easy Chouji! There's no such thing as true immortality... there's always a catch.

Chouji: Naruto... he's also the one ...the one who took Asuma-sensei's life.

Naruto's head sank for a moment. Hidan let out a quick laugh. "Are you still whining about that loser teacher of yours?"

Naruto: Shut up...

Hidan: Are you another loser disciple of his? Loser's making losers, it's a never-ending cycle of stupidity. Like the domino theory of stupidity. Ahhahah! Total idiots... Ahahahahah! AHahah! heheh.... hey.. hey! What is that? Huh? What are you up to? What's that red chakra all about? Is it your lame loser ability? Did that loser teacher show you how to do that? AHahahah!

naruto_036_animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: SshHhUuuUuTtt ...UuuUUpPPpP!

Naruto exploded at Hidan in a burst of energy. Naruto's speed and power had increased tenfold and Hidan found himself defending for his life. He was being pushed all around by this kid. Impossible! What was that evil chakra seeping out of him? "Ah, that's it! This kid has got the Nine-Tails inside him. ...wait. Oh crap..." Hidan tried to think of a way out of this, but Naruto left him barely enough time to defend. Naruto was turning more and more into the Nine-Tailed Fox by the second. Another powerful attack, Hidan blocked with his weapon, but it sent him flying back. When he looked back at Naruto, he was stunned.

naruto-121-animestocks[com].jpg

Four Tails had emerged! He looked just like a miniature version of the fox. Hidan gulped as Naruto's body concentrated a massive amount of chakra. There was nowhere to escape. Hidan decided he would face the blast with a smile. And like that, Naruto unleashed a vicious, demonic explosion and it obliterated Hidan.

Naruto began to return to his true form, but was totally out of energy and fell back into Chouji's arms who caught him.

Chouji: Sorry buddy, but we tricked you and ...we ...won.

Naruto: That's OK, as long as Konoha is safe.

Naruto closed his eyes, completely out cold, and the other members of Konoha's elite teams gathered: Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino and even Kakashi. Sakura began to heal Naruto as soon as she could get her hands on him. Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji congratulated each other on a job well done.

Sasori muttered to himself all the way back to Akatsuki's base. He wasn't looking forward to having to explain such a massive failure to his Leader. At least he was still alive. Perhaps the Leader wouldn't be so gracious to the others as he was last time, giving them a second chance at life. He took one last look at Konoha before disappearing into the whipping sands of the desert.

Orochimaru limped away from the village humiliated... again. He looked up at the monument to the Hokage's both past and present. "I should be up there! I'm the most powerful shinobi to have ever been born in Konoha!" He heard someone approaching. "Ah, Sasuke-kun! You broke free?"

Sasuke looked really run down, "Yeah, that wood-user Yamato got taken out last night. Thanks for rescuing me by the way..." Sasuke said sarcastically, knowing full-well Orochimaru never even considered it. Orochimaru laughed a little. "I had my hands full with this village... and Kabuto's gone." The two looked back up at the monument. "I'll tear that monument down one day Sasuke, and replace it with our own likenesses. But for now, we need to recuperate. It's unacceptable that Konoha could be stronger than us... UNACCEPTABLE!"

Naruto woke up after only an hour. He was always a quick healer. He raced right by Sakura who had been watching over him, peeling an apple for him. She instantly became irate and threw the plate on the ground. "Naruto! ...geez..."

Naruto scaled the first building he could find. When he reached the top he spread his arms out wide and looked out at the Hokage Monument.

135_animestocks[com].jpg

Naruto: Winning .. Losing .. as long as Konoha's safe, everything is great! The First and Second Hokages - the brothers who founded Konoha .. the Third - he was like a Grandfather to me .. the Fourth - the young legendary genius who sacrificed himself to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox within me .. and Granny-Tsunade! One day I'll be up there too! I'll make sure Konoha never falls to any villain and I'll protect it until the day I die! Believe it! ~dattebayo!

---

1) Prince Marth - Yamato : CA = using a wood clone to spy on anyone during the Day with probability = CA stat

2) crazypainter - Naruto : CA = a Day Attack for CA stat

3) Kat - Sakura : CA = Poisoning her Attacker by CA stat -25

4) Prof. Templeton - Hidan : CA = 25-50 = 2 people to kill at Night or Day, 75 = 3 people, 100 = 4 people

5) FIF - Kabuto : CA = Poisoning his Attacker by CA stat -25

6) Brandonb - Kakuzu : CA = ID his Attacker with probability = CA stat

7) ST - Itachi : CA = a Day Attack for CA stat

8) dawh - Sasori : CA = Poisoning his Attacker by CA stat -25

9) Frost - Chouji : CA = Life Drain by CA stat -25 and added onto his own life

10) SomeGuy - Ino : CA = Mind Transfer into an animal to Spy, 25-50 = a mouse that can Spy on 1 person, 75-100 = a hawk to spy on 2 people

11) woon - Orochimaru : CA = a riddle, if answered incorrectly reveals the Attackers ID

12) LIS - Deidara : CA = a Day Attack for CA stat

13) Sinistral - Shikamaru : CA = a riddle, if answered incorrectly halves damage

14) Mekal - Kisame : CA = Life Drain by CA stat -25 and added onto his own life

15) Sparanda - Sasuke : CA = a Day Attack for CA stat

Tsunade: Congratulations to Team 10: Sinistral, Frost and Someguy for pulling off quite a victory! Team 7 was extremely close to winning as well, so congrats to you guys as well! And thank you all for playing ;)

Win Conditions:

Team 10: Hidan Dead, Capture Kakuzu, ID Akatsuki and Orochimaru's Team

Team 7: Orochimaru Dead, Capture Sasuke, ID Akatsuki and Orochimaru's Team

Orochimaru's Ambition: Itachi Dead, Capture Hidan, ID Akatsuki and Konoha

Itachi and Kisame: Sasuke Dead, Capture Naruto, ID Orochimaru's Team and Konoha

Deidara and Sasori: Orochimaru Dead, Capture Naruto, ID Orochimaru's Team and Konoha

Hidan and Kakuzu: Orochimaru Dead, Capture Shikamaru, ID Orochimaru's Team and Konoha

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Flashback 2

Day 4

Night 5

Day 5

Night 6

Day 6

Night 7

Wow! I couldn't say anything but..... I am survived from the begining till the game last. Awesome!

Sorry team 7. :P

One more thing, Great Game Itachi-san. :)

Thanks for customize my role as such I am hard to be killed! :D

Great game Itachi! I had a lot of fun with this one. Frost and SomeGuy, you guys were excellent teammates to have. We made a great Ino-Shika-Cho formation. :P

Prof. T, you were a worthy adversary as always... so troublesome trying to kill you. :D

Team 7, sorry about having to borrow Naruto at the end, but we needed help to kill Hidan and couldn't do it alone. We knew you guys were close to winning so we had to make a move and were hoping for a joint Konoha team victory since we thought woon was going to be killed.

Orochimaru's team... you guys had me confused the whole time, you were the only team who's win conditions I couldn't figure out. I thought maybe you were after Yamato. With Itachi dying on Night 1... couldn't you have just captured Hidan at any time for the win though? I wasn't even expecting that, if Kabuto had captured Hidan, I don't think any of us would have seen that coming.

Great game Itachi! I had a lot of fun with this one. Frost and SomeGuy, you guys were excellent teammates to have. We made a great Ino-Shika-Cho formation. :P

Prof. T, you were a worthy adversary as always... so troublesome trying to kill you. :D

Team 7, sorry about having to borrow Naruto at the end, but we needed help to kill Hidan and couldn't do it alone. We knew you guys were close to winning so we had to make a move and were hoping for a joint Konoha team victory since we thought woon was going to be killed.

Orochimaru's team... you guys had me confused the whole time, you were the only team who's win conditions I couldn't figure out. I thought maybe you were after Yamato. With Itachi dying on Night 1... couldn't you have just captured Hidan at any time for the win though? I wasn't even expecting that, if Kabuto had captured Hidan, I don't think any of us would have seen that coming.

Kabuto need 100,x,100 to capture Hidan. By that time when we know who Hidan was, Kabuto's stat not allow him to do so. (Remember, he keep saving me from being killed?)

We would have killed woon if he hadn't been training though <_< And then you go and take Naruto to help you...So not cool! :P

We would have killed woon if he hadn't been training though <_< And then you go and take Naruto to help you...So not cool! :P

Well, my CA and the willing of Kabuto to share his stat with me save me! :P

Kabuto need 100,x,100 to capture Hidan. By that time when we know who Hidan was, Kabuto's stat not allow him to do so. (Remember, he keep saving me from being killed?)

Ah... right. I forgot that he lost half his stats to save you from dying.

But if Sakura was already attacking woon, Naruto wouldn't have been able to attack woon even if we hadn't controlled him since both of them have BTSC. So it didn't really matter that we borrowed him, right? What would his normal action have been?

Ah... right. I forgot that he lost half his stats to save you from dying.

But if Sakura was already attacking woon, Naruto wouldn't have been able to attack woon even if we hadn't controlled him since both of them have BTSC. So it didn't really matter that we borrowed him, right? What would his normal action have been?

It mattered because it helped you win :P We were going to have CP use Protect to make sure woon couldn't save Sasuke.

Aw MAN! So CLOSE! *Sigh* Ah well, at least an innocent team won :) Good game everyone, we all (exception of JS) stuck it through the whole three weeks of this game :D. It was so fun Itachi, thanks so much ^_^

<(^-^)>

Out win condition, like everyone else's, was also to identify everyone, which I am not so good with. I'd say I did a decent job for only my 2nd mafia game.

Oh, and woon couldn't have saved me from Team 7's capture, he didn't have the points <_<

Awesome game Itachi! I guess what you said the other day got team 7 and 10 spurred to victory!

Edited by Sparanda

Phew. I was really worried that wasn't going to work out...

Good game all. And sorry, Team 7, for borrowing your guy :) That was a fun character to play, though I guess it was a little confusing because she basically did no damage on her own. Good for info gathering, though...

Prof T. you are a scary opponent. I was never sure if Hidan was just that powerful (I assumed he had a counter similar to Chouji's), or if you had a really good bluff going.

Anyways, that was a lot of fun. Thanks all for seeing it through to the end, and I'm kind of sad that Woon lived :( What did he have? 25 points left?