BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

OK, so I'm in the process of putting together an X-men Mafia. It seems to be one that a few of you want. I'm basing this first one of the X-men Trilogy. Although I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I want to do a mafia move by movie or just include characters from all three in this one. Also I haven't figured out exactly how many characters there will be so if you fall below the number of characters allotted You'll be placed in the reserves.

X-men Sign-up

Host: Impevious

• Answers 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Never played Mafia on here before.. but.. I'll give it a shot! :D

Host: Impevious

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

Backup(s):

1. Kat

2.RainThinker

Not a problem, I'm sure everyone will be happy to assist you, including myself. DOn't be afraibnd to ask questions. If you feel the question might be too revealing to your role PM me.

Heard a lot of talking about other games...just realized that I would be playing FNB and PBM, and with exams coming up, I might be slightly busy... So, if I end up being inactive, you are free to replace me, Impervious

Looks like a lot of people are busy with either/both other mafias and life <_< My suggestion is to hold up the mafia for some time...maybe until December? If you are really excited for this mafia, I understand, but you might need to wait a while for the roster to fill up :P

Never played Mafia on here before.. but.. I'll give it a shot! :D

That's so cool! I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up winning the game :P Nobody ever suspects first-timeys... ;)

Heard a lot of talking about other games...just realized that I would be playing FNB and PBM, and with exams coming up, I might be slightly busy... So, if I end up being inactive, you are free to replace me, Impervious

Looks like a lot of people are busy with either/both other mafias and life <_< My suggestion is to hold up the mafia for some time...maybe until December? If you are really excited for this mafia, I understand, but you might need to wait a while for the roster to fill up :P

I plan on waiting until December. LIS is helping me get the characters balanced right now as well as establishing rules. (It's so hard not to make the X-men too powerful)

That's so cool! I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up winning the game :P Nobody ever suspects first-timeys... ;)

So not true lol. Well not for me. Y-San was all over me in the first Heroes Mafia lol.

I plan on waiting until December. LIS is helping me get the characters balanced right now as well as establishing rules. (It's so hard not to make the X-men too powerful)

Nice! Just don't make it the first week of December :( I got many, many, many, many outside-of-BD stuff then... *bangs head against desk*

So not true lol. Well not for me. Y-San was all over me in the first Heroes Mafia lol.

Ooh, that sucks :P In my first mafia, my name wasn't even mentioned until the second last round ;) Ended up being a baddie...*evil laugh*

Nice! Just don't make it the first week of December :( I got many, many, many, many outside-of-BD stuff then... *bangs head against desk*

Ooh, that sucks :P In my first mafia, my name wasn't even mentioned until the second last round ;) Ended up being a baddie...*evil laugh*

So do I, I have finals galore then.

It'll probably wait until the 2nd week or so so I have enough time to dedicate as the host.

So do I, I have finals galore then.

It'll probably wait until the 2nd week or so so I have enough time to dedicate as the host.

Ugh...I hate exams with a passion. I got 11 this year :(:(:( One of which is 5 hours...I can barely stay in the same position for 1 hour *bangs head against desk*

Good luck on your finals! Hope you're still alive after them ;)

I'm not sure how long these games usually last for, but I think January might be more convenient, with all the December holidays and stuff.

Once x-mas rolls around I'll probably double the time per cycle. that and my b-day is on the 31st so 12/30-1/1 will be free days.

So, the game starts about the second and third week of December?

It really matters whether the players can get internet access during the holidays...Is anyone going away or be deprived from a computer during the Christmas break?

So, the game starts about the second and third week of December?

It really matters whether the players can get internet access during the holidays...Is anyone going away or be deprived from a computer during the Christmas break?

I'll be in Germany from the 20th 'til the 1st. I'll *most likely* have internet, but we're staying at some ski resort, so I'm not sure..

*edit* Typo

Edited by Izzy

I'll be in Germany from the 20th 'til the 1st. I'll *most likely* have internet, but we're staying at some ski resort, so I'm not sure..

*edit* Typo

No worries. when the game rules are set up and the teams are balanced (right now the baddies have about a 66% chance to win :P) I'll see what mafias are going on, and what everyone's availability is.