BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

OK, so I'm in the process of putting together an X-men Mafia. It seems to be one that a few of you want. I'm basing this first one of the X-men Trilogy. Although I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I want to do a mafia move by movie or just include characters from all three in this one. Also I haven't figured out exactly how many characters there will be so if you fall below the number of characters allotted You'll be placed in the reserves.

X-men Sign-up

Host: Impevious

• Answers 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I did. :P

I didn't, however, find anything about avoiding the first lynch bandwagon...

It really varies between the groups playing, some are more suspicious if you say nothing, while other are suspicious if you say too much.

Anyway, in other X-men mafia news, the character roles are still being worked on, I just finished reading UR's guide , again, and have some other ideas as to what I can do. Many thanks agin to unreality for providing this guide.

Host: Impervious

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5. A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

8. Mekal

9. Lemonymelon

10. Firebird766

11. Peace

12. Kat

13. Blade

14. Limeliam

15. DMS

Sure i'll join Impervious :)

So is this starting in December or January B))

Potentially. It may take longer as I'm contemplating adding a new surprise after playing a couple more Mafias. I just need to talk to UR and LIS to see what they think once I come up with the idea.

Impervious, I will be a back up player. Just let me know when all this really gets going. I would have loved to start out with the game but I promised myself not to sign up for another game while playing Princess Bride.

Impervious, I will be a back up player. Just let me know when all this really gets going. I would have loved to start out with the game but I promised myself not to sign up for another game while playing Princess Bride.

I've officially decided not to start until January. That way everyone can get through the Holiday season and begin the new year with a mafia :)

Yay. :D

January 3/4 or later would be appreciated. As that's when I'll be back.

I'll keep that in mind.

Everyone who has signed up,

Can you please PM me your availability starting Dec 26th So i can get a sheet together as to who is available when plaese?

That way I can get it started when the largest number of people are available.

As a "never-played-mafia-on-brainden-before" kinda newbie (although I did read unreality's description) I was curious if i could join in.

But only if you need me.

Or not.

Maybe you already have enough people.

Although, I do stand by "the more the merrier"

Whatever.

As a "never-played-mafia-on-brainden-before" kinda newbie (although I did read unreality's description) I was curious if i could join in.

But only if you need me.

Or not.

Maybe you already have enough people.

Although, I do stand by "the more the merrier"

Whatever.

I think as of now we are full, but you can always join as a backup. But, you can sign up for Red vs. Blue Mafia(P.M. me) or James Bond Mafia (P.M. Reaymond or Kathleen)

I think as of now we are full, but you can always join as a backup. But, you can sign up for Red vs. Blue Mafia(P.M. me) or James Bond Mafia (P.M. Reaymond or Kathleen)

thanks, think I'll check it out

Hey everyone this is the roster I have iso far. Since it's been a while can you all confirm your involvement. I'll start a new list. Those on the original list have priority but if I receve no confirmation from them then those on the new list need not worry about being bumped off. The game will most likely start between the 5th and the 12th.

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5. A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

8. Mekal

9. Lemonymelon

10. Firebird766

11. Peace

12. Kat

13. Blade

14. Limeliam

15. DMS

16. Nepune

Backup:

1Crazypainter

Backups

Note: please put your actual BD name in here (makes it easier to PM roles etc. Thank you. -Management)

1. Reaymanator

Backups

Note: please put your actual BD name in here (makes it easier to PM roles etc. Thank you. -Management)

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5. A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

8. Mekal

9. Lemonymelon

10. Firebird766

11. Peace

12. Kat

13. Blade

14. Limeliam

15. DMS

16. Nepune

Backup:

1Crazypainter

Yeah beat you to it ST :P

1. star_tiger

2. reaymond

Backups

call first! :P

edit: you didn't remove the quotes. Doesn't count ;)

Edited by star_tiger

1. star_tiger

2. Reaymond

3. A. Person

Backups

2.RainThinker

I should be able to play, judging by how fast Myth Mafia is going, but who knows?

So I'm down as 2nd Backup ;)

Edit: Forgot A. Person...

Edited by RainThinker

Ooooh thats not even funny... Invincibility for anyone in SWM that can kill ST on night 1 :P

HEY! That's not funny either :lol: <- (laugh suggests lost of sanity, not funniness) I'll just get Impervious on my side... ;)

Ok, no more irrelevant posts. When are we starting X-men? Please don't say January 4...I'm starting two mafias on that day already -_-

HEY! That's not funny either :lol: <- (laugh suggests lost of sanity, not funniness) I'll just get Impervious on my side... ;)

Ok, no more irrelevant posts. When are we starting X-men? Please don't say January 4...I'm starting two mafias on that day already -_-

add a 3rd :P

Reaymond and I are laughing as we will be playing each others mafias as well as hosting our own. I'll work to try to keep the days and nights alternating between our two.