BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Princess Bride Mafia

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was the old guy and it's NOT my fault that no one reads or believes me. :P

Old goat clergy guy is the clergy man, not miracle max Slick

edit:

Clergyman – Each night the Clergyman can say a blessing of protection on the person of his choice. However, because the Clergyman is as old as dirt and is suffering from dementia he has only a 50% chance of blessing the intended person, leaving him with a 50% chance of accidentally blessings a statue of St. Francis. The Clergyman can only choose to bless himself once, but when he does, his blessing is 100% effective.

Miracle Max – Can bring anyone back to life during the night by giving them a chocolate-coated miracle pill (but not the same person 2 nights in a row.) However, because of his deep hatred for Prince Humperdinck, even if he is accidentally chosen, Miracle Max will refuse to make him a pill. Max can only choose to save himself once.

See two old guys, two saving roles...

Edited by crazypainter

Old goat clergy guy is the clergy man, not miracle max Slick

edit:

Clergyman – Each night the Clergyman can say a blessing of protection on the person of his choice. However, because the Clergyman is as old as dirt and is suffering from dementia he has only a 50% chance of blessing the intended person, leaving him with a 50% chance of accidentally blessings a statue of St. Francis. The Clergyman can only choose to bless himself once, but when he does, his blessing is 100% effective.

Miracle Max – Can bring anyone back to life during the night by giving them a chocolate-coated miracle pill (but not the same person 2 nights in a row.) However, because of his deep hatred for Prince Humperdinck, even if he is accidentally chosen, Miracle Max will refuse to make him a pill. Max can only choose to save himself once.

See two old guys, two saving roles...

This could have worked well, like the last two games I played. I will be killing France because I am the strongest.

Visit the War Room to see me win.

I'm really tired, but others on my suspicion list are Bb and Woon. And Itachi, if you are who you say you are, why don't you just use your ability on Frozen so he can't kill you?

Edit: Oh, and Prof. T, so since the only two not mentioned in the Night 2 post (besides Roberts) is Montoya and Humperdinck, then Marth has to be one of those. So if Humperdinck acts tonight...well, you're getting lynched :P.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

I'm really tired, but others on my suspicion list are Bb and Woon. And Itachi, if you are who you say you are, why don't you just use your ability on Frozen so he can't kill you?

Edit: Oh, and Prof. T, so since the only two not mentioned in the Night 2 post (besides Roberts) is Montoya and Humperdinck, then Marth has to be one of those. So if Humperdinck acts tonight...well, you're getting lynched :P.

Good point, I'll change it to FIF since he doesn't come on often and may not have seen my post.

Edit: I was hoping Roberts would believe me and take out Bb, but him wasting an action and me dying would be a total waste, so I'll try to nullify him. But it's not always effective. I tried to nullify Bb Night 1 and it didn't work. <_< How could he not think Buttercup is hot??? :huh:

Good point, I'll change it to FIF since he doesn't come on often and may not have seen my post.

Edit: I was hoping Roberts would believe me and take out Bb, but him wasting an action and me dying would be a total waste, so I'll try to nullify him. But it's not always effective. I tried to nullify Bb Night 1 and it didn't work. <_< How could he not think Buttercup is hot??? :huh:

i guess BB is a complex guy... or at least as far as we know... we have only seen his eyes... :P

FIF, I do hope you decided to attack someone other than Itachi tonight. What a waste that would be. You have an opportunity to do some real good (and we could use it). And if you really don't know who to go for, you could always kill Prof T ;)

(and sorry for the double post 2 pages ago...can you believe that has never happened to me before? I blame it on the borrowed comp)

Edited by Cherry Lane

This could have worked well, like the last two games I played. I will be killing France because I am the strongest.

Um do you mean Paris Slick? And its a good thing that there is not a no ghost posting clause.

edit: dms.. pls enlighten me with your take on on this.. If frozen does kill buttercup even though itachi has claimed that roll...

Edited by crazypainter

FIF, I do hope you decided to attack someone other than Itachi tonight. What a waste that would be. You have an opportunity to do some real good (and we could use it). And if you really don't know who to go for, you could always kill Prof T ;)

i think it would be better to save Prof. for the lynch tomorrow since it's a prime night Albino will probably save him anyway.

Um do you mean Paris Slick? And its a good thing that there is not a no ghost posting clause.

edit: dms.. pls enlighten me with your take on on this.. If frozen does kill buttercup even though itachi has claimed that roll...

well i really have no idea what slick was talking about (though i know that's not what you mean)

i'm sure itachi is telling the truth about his role and i think FIF is to. if FIF is telling the truth i think maybe he should target Bb.

also Star i would luv to hear your ideas?

All of France to help GC and BL. :D No one is hindering my goodyness over there. ;) Edited by akaslickster

I guess he's become resistant to your charms...;P

*Note: Frozen_In_Fire is involved in two different story lines. I did not want to confused you as to which story was which nor create a timeline nightmare so I chose to call him FIF in one scenario and Frozen in the other…almost as if he is two separate characters.

**Another Note: If your night action isn’t mentioned, it’s because it was inconsequential.

***And Still Another Note: I've used many lines for the movie in this post, none of them are meant to imply that the person saying them is playing the role of that character in the movie. Neither are the actions of a player to be equated with a character in the movie. Artistic license, remember?

Night 3: You win some, You lose some

FIF mounted his horse and took off through the countryside. The sun was starting to set and he was growing hungry. “Perhaps I shall grab something from the tavern on my way into town,” he thought to himself. Just then he spotted another rider heading the opposite direction down the same path…coming right toward him, and quickly at that. FIF strained his eyes to see who it was that was in such a hurry. “Ug, Humperdinck! I think I’ve lost my appetite.”

………………………

Woon is headed toward the tavern for a quick bite to eat, he had once heard Max say that they served the best MLT (mutton, lettuce and tomato) sandwiches, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe, “They’re so perky!” Max had praised. As he walked, Woon day dreamed of the tasty sandwich, his mouth began to water, he picked up his pace.

“Where are you going in such a hurry?” came the same cackling voice that had spooked him the night before.

“You again?” said Woon; “Why don’t you just leave me alone Vizzini?”

“I’ll leave you alone alright…once you’re dead!”

……………………

Prince_HumperdinckSmug.jpg

The Prince approached FIF and began to slow down. “Ah, FIF, how lucky of me to cross paths with you tonight. In fact, you are just the man I’ve been looking for.”

“Excellent!” said FIF cheerfully; “Although I was really hoping to avoid you.” The two men dismounted, hands on their swords.

………………………

Buttercup finished lacing the bodice of her form-fitting dress. She stood in front of the mirror and adjusted her cleavage. “There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world…but not in this room.” she purred; “Frozen will be mine tonight!”

………………………

“Now choose!” bullied Vizzini; he shoved the three cups out toward Woon.

“Why do you bother, little man? I have beat you once, I can do it time and time again…after all, I have spent the last 17 years building up an immunity to Iocane powder…your poison has no affect on me!” With that said, Woon yanks a goblet from Vizzini’s fingers causing him to loose his grip on the other two which went splashing to the ground. He slowly sipped the wine from his chosen goblet: “Chianti, is it?” Woon asked, “This will go nicely with my MLT. May I take this to go?” Still sipping from the wine, he walked on toward the tavern.

post-6534-1226902250.jpg

………………………

Round and round the swords flew. FIF lunging toward the Prince, the Prince leaping toward FIF. Their skills were equally matched…and neither was left-handed. Leaves were tossed back up into the air by their footwork and crushed into dust by their pounding boots. The men dueled for what seemed like an exhausting eternity, but neither of them would back down until the other was dead. Then a noise came from a short distance away, both men startled and turned, taking their attention off each other for no more than a split second. But that split second was all the Humperdinck needed to plow his sword through the FIF’s chest. FIF stumbled and fell, his sword flung off into the scattering of dead leaves. He clutched his chest and gasped, “This is not how I was supposed to go.” His voice trailed off into eternal silence.

…………………………

Frozen was already a little tipsy from the pint he had just finished when Buttercup arrived at the tavern. There was a collective “ahhhhh” from all the men in the room when Buttercup stepped through the door; Frozen was not exempt. He had never seen such a ravishing beauty…she took his breath away. And what was this? She was heading right toward him!

……………………

Vizzini chased after Woon, “Hey, you! Give me back my goblet! I don’t want it found as evidence near your dead body.”

Woon glared back at him; “Leave me alone, Vizzini, or this will become More than a battle of wits.”

"You fool!" Vizzini laughed, "You have fallen victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!!”

Woon just rolled his eyes…”I told you that I can’t be killed by Iocane powder.”

“That’s why I used Cyanide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Ha ha ha…” but a sickening thud cut Vizzini’s laughter short. Woon lay at his feet, dead.

……………………

Humperdinck climbed onto his horse and took hold of the reigns, but before he could give the horse a command, a dagger came flying from out of nowhere and struck him right between the eyes. He toppled off his horse and lay in crumpled, motionless heap on the ground, his royal velvet stained with his own blood.

………………………

HumperdinckButtercup-1.jpg

Frozen lept to his feet to greet her. She held out her hands and her gentley kissed the back of each. "Please join me?" he asked. Buttercup giggled and played with the pearls around her neck. She sat with her shoulders back so as to heave her chest out. Frozen, stared at her longingly; “I had made plans tonight, but I would rather stay here with you.”

Buttercup batted her eyelashes at him; “Sucker!” she thought. With a syrupy sweet voice she replied, “Yes, of course Darling, but I have alternate plans for you…” she leaned in close and whispered a name into his ear.

……………………

The Albino pushed his wheelbarrow into the clearing to find two men lying on the ground with mortal stab wounds. Although a dagger protruded from his frontal lobe and dried blood had crusted over the features of his face, the Albino recognized the Prince immediately. He gave a forceful yank and plucked the daggar from Humperdinck’s skull. Some fresh blood began to spill from the wound so the Albino torn off strips of fabric from his cloak and wrapped them tightly over the Prince’s forehead. He glabbed the limp body and heaved it into his wheelbarrow.

“Don’t worry Prince, he whispered; you’ll be good as new by morning.”

the_albino.jpg

Host: S. Morgenstern

Akaslickster – lynched and found to be Miracle Max

Itachi-san

Prince_Marth85 – dead, killed by Roberts

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire – dead, killed by Humperdinck

CrazyPainter

Woon – dead, killed by Vizzini

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik

Day 3 begins now and ends in a little more than 19 hours.

Rules and Roles

Intro – Can Death Stop True Love?

Night 1 - Just when you thought it was safe to reside in Florin...

Day 1 - One small step for Florin, one giant step for the goodies

Night 2 - The best laid plans of Florinian men oft go awry

Day 2 - Insanity at the Cliffs

Uh...so Vizzini obviously missed Itachi's "I am Buttercup"... *cough*...that makes him Mr. MIA...Brandonb ;P

And it appears Prof. Templeton is the not-so-good Prince after all...

Hmm...which one is more dangerous...given the 100% kill chance of the good Professor...

Itachi-san

Brandonb

CrazyPainter

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik - voting for Prof. Templeton

Edit: the bad guys have bigger fish to fry than me: I'm Buttercup, I'll be seducing cp tonight

Itachi - This is uncool. You were supposed to duel first. Lucky for you, I roled the die and you get to live...so no ammendment to the night post needed. But the next person to pull this crapola might not get so lucky! :angry:

Edit: Oh, and I accidentally left DMS & Star off the roster again...sorry guys! Here's the real deal:

Itachi-san

Brandonb

CrazyPainter

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik

DSM172

Star_Tiger

Edited by puzzlegirl

Itachi - This is uncool. You were supposed to duel first. Lucky for you, I roled the die and you get to live...so no ammendment to the night post needed. But the next person to pull this crapola might not get so lucky! :angry:

Edit: Oh, and I accidentally left DMS & Star off the roster again...sorry guys! Here's the real deal:

Itachi-san - voting for Prof. T

Brandonb

CrazyPainter

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Yoruichi-san – revealed as Fezzik - voting for Prof. T

DSM172

Star_Tiger

Oh sorry, I totally forgot about that. I was busy concentrating on my perfect breasts ;) . My bad though.

Anyway yeah Y-San, 2 of the bad guys I thought were bad from the beginning are still alive and Prof. T heads the list. Bb is mos. def. Vizzini.