BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Princess Bride Mafia

Or narrator could check on FIF..

""Ok, I'm not Vizzini. And I'm not going to come out with my role because I am an important innocent and I don't want to be skewered by puzzlegirl's sword. Trust me on this one.""

That sounds like what every baddie says. And FIF you are smarter than that..

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""Ok, I'm not Vizzini. And I'm not going to come out with my role because I am an important innocent and I don't want to be skewered by puzzlegirl's sword. Trust me on this one.""

i agree the narrator should check him out or maybe robert

:mellow: What would you want me to do then? Give you all the information I can? Cause that would be plain stupid... of course I could give you a hint, such as what I did on Night 1 or something, but if a baddie manages to figure out who I am, I'm dead...

Or should I take a shot and reveal myself?

:mellow: What would you want me to do then? Give you all the information I can? Cause that would be plain stupid... of course I could give you a hint, such as what I did on Night 1 or something, but if a baddie manages to figure out who I am, I'm dead...

Or should I take a shot and reveal myself?

I think you should hint something (somehow I think PG would kill you if you reveal yourself ;) ). The saving-role goodies could probably consider protecting you if you do turn out as an innocent.

I think you should hint something (somehow I think PG would kill you if you reveal yourself ;) ). The saving-role goodies could probably consider protecting you if you do turn out as an innocent.

Well, if you want to begin the mini scavenger hunt to find out my role, check out this website.

Scroll down to the bottom where it says Pokemon News and go down in that little box to General News. Take the 27th word in the paragraph (including the words General and News) and enter that word into the members search box. You will recieve more instructions.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Well, if you want to begin the mini scavenger hunt to find out my role, check out this website.

Scroll down to the bottom where it says Pokemon News and go down in that little box to General News. Take the 27th word in the paragraph (including the words General and News) and enter that word into the members search box. You will recieve more instructions.

Umm...WHAT? :huh: Is someone multi-accounting? But what does that have to do with this game?

Umm...WHAT? :huh: Is someone multi-accounting? But what does that have to do with this game?

if you've ever seen one of unreality's scavenger hunts, you basically go around to websites and gather information so that you can finally reach the answer: in this case, a hint to my identity.

And no, I'm not multi-accounting, I'm just using some player's account who hasn't been on for at least a century and has probably forgotten that Brainden exists.

Just follow the instructions.

if you've ever seen one of unreality's scavenger hunts, you basically go around to websites and gather information so that you can finally reach the answer: in this case, a hint to my identity.

And no, I'm not multi-accounting, I'm just using some player's account who hasn't been on for at least a century and has probably forgotten that Brainden exists.

Just follow the instructions.

OK, so I did your lovely scavenger hunt, but I don't see the point of it. You could have picked a random character, or even better, someone who already died's character. If in the scenario that you are lying, if the character is alive, he can't really object without outing himself, and if the character is dead, he can't say anything. So, how do I know you aren't lying? <_<

OK, so I did your lovely scavenger hunt, but I don't see the point of it. You could have picked a random character, or even better, someone who already died's character. If in the scenario that you are lying, if the character is alive, he can't really object without outing himself, and if the character is dead, he can't say anything. So, how do I know you aren't lying? <_<

we dont. We dont really know who is telling the truth in here. The only one i 100% believe is ysan cause her character is the only one who could have survived the lynch.

:wub: oh PG are all the pms in yet? Can we see the night post? please?

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry to keep you guys waiting but I have been out and about most of the day and I'm about to hit the road and be travelling for the next 3 hours. The night will end in 2.5 hours, but the night post will not come until probably midnight CST...possibly even in the morning. This will not however, shorten the lynching tomorrow...it will still happen at 8pm CST Monday night.

Over and out! :D

^^^^^^ DOuble Post, Cl.

Wow star_tiger... so you don't believe me. The weird thing is, you were the one who prompted me to give a hint in the first place! So what am I supposed to do to please you?

And another bit of information that should help prove who I am: I am attacking Itachi tonight.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

A quick note as I'm on a borrowed comp - FIF can't be Vizzini, because Vizzini couldn't die the first night, and FIF did die, before he got Max's pill. So FIF must be a goodie.

Along with that, FIF was attacked by a baddie, and unless the baddies have decided to risk killing FIF to make us think that he is a goodie (which I highly, highly doubt), FIF is a definite goodie (although whether he is the goodie he claims to be, I don't know). So, with the point that CL mentioned, FIF cannot be a baddie :P

^^^^^^ DOuble Post, Cl.

Wow star_tiger... so you don't believe me. The weird thing is, you were the one who prompted me to give a hint in the first place! So what am I supposed to do to please you?

And another bit of information that should help prove who I am: I am attacking Itachi tonight.

Nah, I just wanted to know how you and everyone else would react. Also hoping that some baddies would out themselves...have suspicions about a couple of people now :D

can you just post the roster then write the story later

What fun would that be? The story is what makes everything so :o:o:o

^^^^^^ DOuble Post, Cl.

If you attack me tonight, I will die and most likely you will all lose. You're claiming Roberts and PT is claiming Inigo. You should attack Bb and do us all a favor by killing the first bad guy.

Edit: the bad guys have bigger fish to fry than me: I'm Buttercup, I'll be seducing cp tonight

If you attack me tonight, I will die and most likely you will all lose. You're claiming Roberts and PT is claiming Inigo. You should attack Bb and do us all a favor by killing the first bad guy.

Edit: the bad guys have bigger fish to fry than me: I'm Buttercup, I'll be seducing cp tonight

If only that could happen in real life. :wub: I luv bhutta cwup!

and by the way if the old goat clergy guy is still alive then that means we have one saving role left!

I'm "laying low", as you call it, because recently, I've been flooded with a pile of homework which I have been working on for about three hours and am only about 1/3 done. Stupid math teacher...

Ok, I'm not Vizzini. And I'm not going to come out with my role because I am an important innocent and I don't want to be skewered by puzzlegirl's sword. Trust me on this one.

A quick note as I'm on a borrowed comp - FIF can't be Vizzini, because Vizzini couldn't die the first night, and FIF did die, before he got Max's pill. So FIF must be a goodie.

Yes! I was just coming back to point this fact out...FIF died on night 1 and was brought back to life by Max, and since Vizzini can't die on Night 1, FIF must be innocent! Thanks CL ;P.

Itachi:

Edit: the bad guys have bigger fish to fry than me: I'm Buttercup, I'll be seducing cp tonight"

and Frozen is killing you itachi..so that will be very interesting..

remember guys..patience is a virtue.. ;)

but i dont have much of it.

AND you will be having a sword fight with Our fair mistress! So if you really are Buttercup, we will know because it will be in the post.

So if you are lying we will lynch you in the morning.